Nate Silver ACTIVATES Sup Forums's cranial almonds, setting the record straight on Trump polls

>There has been a lot of polling over the past few days in advance of the Republican National Convention

>Trump’s odds have improved. He has a 36 percent chance of winning the election, according to our polls-only forecast, and a 38 percent chance according to polls-plus.

>But Clinton remains ahead of Trump in the clear majority of polls

>I’ve nevertheless detected a lot of consternation among Clinton voters: Why isn’t her position safer? There’s really about a 35 or 40 percent chance that Trump will become president?

>We’ll know a lot more in a month or so

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nate Silver is still employed?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Silver)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>mfw when i know he'll kill himself before christmas

Link?

Give him a break. Trump as a candidate was an unprecedented occurrence.

No one was sure what his chances were.

Nate is pretty darn good at analyzing general elections and coming up with a good prediction.

>not even 5%
>now close on 40%
ahahahhaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Will Trump's presidency finally end Nate's career?

He's a smart guy

I absolutely won't link to that kike's site. I already felt bad looking at it myself. It's real. Just put it into google search you DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT

Hi nate. Are you getting that noose ready for november?

And Britain's remain in the EU polled high and the bookies constantly cited a 76% chance it would stay.

Guess what one of Hillary's recent betting odds chances of winning the election was cited at?

76%

Hi, Nate. How are you?

Rude

This. If Silver will stick to modelling instead of personal beliefs, he's in good form. The models are only as good as the data. America is undecided, and the data, thus the models, reflect this.

He is a poll manipulator. The guy has no experience with politics. His background is baseball statistics. Baseball has thousands of players. To be a successful stat guy in baseball you just need to be right most of the time. In the election there are 2 players. Tell me how his experience helps him with this. Also, if Nate was any good at baseball analytics. He would easily get a million dollar job at a baseball team. Tons of other guys in his line of work have gone that route.

Nate pls

>what is archive
Just take one for the team faggot. In fact, since you already viewed it you won't be giving him any extra clicks so you've nothing to lose now anyway.

That and if you use adblock you cuck him out of ad money anyway

He already made money with PECOTA. I'm laughing at you faggots who dislike Silver because of his work instead of hating him for who he is.

>ignore nates articles
>read 538 poll forecasts

Works pretty well

The actual forecasts are almost always right, it's just his articles have his personal spin and are shit

t. nate jewver

Nate Chinese Plastic

>Nate (((Cadmium)))
>relevant at all

archive.is

for future reference

this guy sounds more desperate than le habbenings fags

>except habbenings actually habben sometimes

stay thirsty my friend

>tfw you started saying "activates my almonds" in place of rustles my jimmies a week ago IRL
>tfw it shows up all over Sup Forums

D-did I invoke meme magic?

No. Activated almonds has been a meme for several months now.

It's just finally leaving /fit/.