Lincolnshire man kills his wife and daughter

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697174/Three-people-including-suspected-gunman-shot-dead-outside-swimming-pool-Lincolnshire.html

>A father hidden under a car shot his wife and daughter dead yesterday after he ambushed them outside a leisure centre.
Lance Hart, 57, blasted his wife Claire, 50, and their 19-year-old daughter Charlotte with a shotgun before turning the weapon on himself.
The killing happened just days after Mrs Hart told her husband their 26-year marriage was over and she was leaving him.

>It is understood that Hart did not own a shotgun or hold a licence for one, and the police investigation will look at how he got access to it.

God damnit, bongs. If you're going to kill people at least kill brown people.

>pol doesn't realize the real enemy is

Good, she probably was a coal burner and wanted to go on sex tourism.

Ah yes, because white people never kill other white people in America

probably

>be british
>get shot

Did he at least bang the corpses before killing himself? They where both pretty hot.

What kind of beta male you have to be to end your life over a fat british slob (and your daughters)

>gummy smiles
Everyone involved deserved it.

>Sup Forums
>full of normal people

Go on faggots. I'm watching.

Kek, saved

women are just another tool of the marxist jew, like the foreigner. The idea that they have mysteriously taken over and are happily destroying their own nations sounds silly

Does anyone else ever get pissed at God for fucking up Eve's brain design?

Isn't that why the whole world is in this fucked up state to begin with?

Seriously, is anyone else a Christ fag who reads Adam's defense in Genesis "it was that woman you put here with me" and thinks: "Yeah, God, WTF is up with that shit? Have YOU ever had to deal with the woman you created? Adam has a valid excuse."

> England
> Not islamic

>comparing women as the majority voting block to non-voting foreigners
is it cuck denial or just xx chromosomes talking here?

an absolute madman for certain.

this is the most plausible scenario

This is impossible. Guns are banned in the UK. He didn't even renew his butter knife license.

>It is understood that Hart did not own a shotgun or hold a licence for one
our weapon law is going to be fucked even more then it already is kek

We can legally own 50cals

>Even more fucked

How?

Yea in bolt action form, meanwhile this is the closest thing to a pistol you can own.

must have been weird to watch, how an older man with a shotgun crawl out from underneath a parked car and then shoot two females before he shoot himself.

5 sheckles it was his neighbors gun in cupboard

But they had 3 kids right? Why didn't he shoot his boys?

Don't get so butthurt, Bong.

If there is a God he probably didn't foresee how cucked his sons would become. He probably thought, "I made them stronger and more logical, obviously they will remain in control. I also made women fall in love with whoever dominates and controls them, so that will help them too. What could go wrong?"

this will deter nobody wanting to commit a gun crime who knows what a hacksaw is.

Shotguns are only regulated to carry less then 3 shells on pump and semi auto, that's the only law regulating shotguns here.

We can own muzzle loading pistols in various calibers with short barrel and .22lr.

Long barrels single shot any caliper available semi auto has to be .22lr

any more questions?

both husband and wife died with unrepentant mortal sins

Meant to say short barrel non muzzle loading has to be .22lr

>have extensive laws against gun ownership
>people still get their hands on guns and kill other people with them

you cast off your civil rights and freedoms for security, and you didn't even get that security

average brits are just idiot sheep

Tfw live in Spalding

/r9k/ kike shills

>The killing happened just days after Mrs Hart told her husband their 26-year marriage was over and she was leaving him.

BASED BASED BASED BASED

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING DIVORCE WHORE

>his face when

ok, they banned pistols and semi auto rifles because on Dunblane when all those children were shot. But i guess our current track record of shootings is comparable to USA?

>pro-feminist
>posting on Sup Forums
but why?

this

hes right. whore deserved it.

Honour killing is the one thing i agree with muzzies on.

Marriage is for life. unless the man wants the divorce and wins everything.

Go back to plebbit stop trying to divide and conquer and poison relationships between White men and women you permavirgin autist.

your wrinkled 50 yo woman wants to leave. no child support either.

let it go. sell assets, grab your money and go to some pussy paradise.

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

I guarantee you the daughter and mother were probably engaging in threesomes with a nignog and the husband found out

They have that look in their eyes

jews don't make up half the voting block

jew suffrage wasn't the beginning of the end

jews don't consistently vote to destroy nations

you fell for the jew boogeyman meme, liberals hate israel

Maybe my standards are low but the daughter was a qt

Yeah, it is

Once you control for blacks and spics

Nevermind the 45%+ of men that vote for liberals, the polls coming out of Europe showing women are more anti-immigration than men, the fact that Romney won the white female vote by over 10 points(Obama only won the "female" vote because of how many shitskin women went to the polls and the fact that 95% of them were democrats)

And Israel loves to be hated
If they couldn't cry victim they'd have no power

>wominz rights
wominz rights
>wominz rights
wominz rights
>wominz rights
wominz rights

>those are 10/10s in Britain

Hodor killing

>jew boogeyman meme

Fucking virgin kike redditor.

>jews don't make up half the voting block

Kikes run media and academia and c9ontrol the narrative and public opinion. Feminism is a Jewish movement

>jew suffrage wasn't the beginning of the end

The 60s sexual revolution and open borders Immigration Act of 65 was the beginning of the end. Both of these orchestrated by filthy kikes

>jews don't consistently vote to destroy nations

80% of kikes in America indentify as liberals and 60-70% vote Democrat

>the jew boogeyman meme

Kill yourself autistic White hating kike shill Christ killing parasite rat

Yeah because they're not niggers, i know white people shock you Tyrone.

Nobody actually cares if Israel cries victim though, just rich politicians with jew money in their pockets

Whereas women and retards on Sup Forums will openly defend the poor mudslime "Palestinians"

>Sweden
Not even once.

Well of course there's cuck-projecting. We can't have Sup Forums without this now. But "i'm leaving you" is always "I want to fuck other people" or "I think I can get better" when the roasties don't realize no one really wants them more than their husband.

Women. Divorce.

>being this cucked
i seriously think you are a woman.

priest and bishops have forsaken god and have begon worshipping the false god of tolerance and diversity.. They truly are the most cucked profession in Scandinavia at least.

Would add the picture where the pope kiss the feet of some migrants. choose some Sweden instead.