UK to begin deporting non-EU migrants who cannot earn over £35,000

theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/12/eu-workers-deported-earning-less-35000-employees-americans-australians

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.independent.co.uk/article/a-reminder-of-all-the-people-who-will-have-to-leave-the-uk-under-theresa-mays-new-35k-salary-threshold--bJBWsHvcYnx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell yeah just tell them not to come anywhere near here well shoot them before they even get within 100km of the shore.

Praise kek.
Most natives don't even make that much, than national average is only £26,000.
There's no way Omar from the corner shop is going to be making it.

>From 6 April all skilled workers from outside the EU who have been living here for less than 10 years will need to earn at least £35,000 a year to settle permanently in the UK.

What the fuck? What about unskilled workers? This makes no fucking sense if we are simply deporting Australian and American workers trying to break into the middle class.

>well shoot them before they even get within 100km of the shore.

Remind me again why they shouldn't send them your way

Kinda stupid. As an American who wants to work in the UK, I'm very disappointed.

Good point well shoot them and do a good deed for the human gene pool.

The reason why I left the shithole that is Woolwich. I knew this was coming. Fucking Theresa Gay.

>over £35,000

How many native Brits make that much? Ridiculous figure.

soz bro. greater good and all that

get a job you lazy nigger and stop stealin other peoples

Blame Obungo, he said we're not friends anymore.

Just the UK cucking itself even further. It only applies to skilled worker (white people) all of the sandnigger unskilled workers and non-working welfare leeches will stay and continue to keep coming. It's more cultural suicide by the Brits, nothing new.

fuck off we're full

This.

More bullshit misdirection from the kikes and kucks at the top.

England is over crowded. Poland, Estonia the east are the frontiers of Europe move there.

This

>UK becoming less cucked than US
What went wrong, burgerbros?

lmao you do realize that this number does not include the economic migrants from the middle east and the refugees. only europeans that come from developed countries. literally kekked

Praised be Kek.

Why would an American want to work in the UK?

>UK becoming less cucked by kicking out skilled white workers and keep unskilled sandniggers and non working welfare collecting sandniggers

Found the cuck.

>with Americans and Australians among the most affected
you have to go back.
kek the UK invisible wall

Means all workers you fucking mongs. So Omar and Toby will be deported unless they prove that they earn over 35k a year.

"non-EU workers who have lived in the UK for longer than five years will have to prove they earn the minimum salary or face deportation."

indy100.independent.co.uk/article/a-reminder-of-all-the-people-who-will-have-to-leave-the-uk-under-theresa-mays-new-35k-salary-threshold--bJBWsHvcYnx

That's the point

Take the knowledge of toilets back to India. The speed the word, the loo is not to be feared but loved!

The number of British people who earn that much is not relevant here.

This was a pre-Brexit plan mate. The best is yet to come.

you can't read

>non EU migrants

time to kill yourself

Poland is in the EU

>“I’ve chosen to take a lower salary because I’m trying to improve the lives of unaccompanied child refugees and do good in the world through music and education,” she says.

Good God, do us both a favor please and put a bullet in her head. One and done.

>was putting some serious thought into getting out of this tire fire of a country and skipping off to the UK after brexit
>door getting shut

Really kicking myself right about now for not nabbing dual citizenship when I had the chance to.

What about the EU immigrant scum?

>From 6 April all skilled workers from outside the EU who have been living here for less than 10 years will need to earn at least £35,000 a year to settle permanently in the UK.

The quote you posted refers to skilled workers.

This entire new rule only applies to skilled workers, which muslims refugees are not. It's going to kick out white people and poo in loos, not sandniggers and sandnigger refugees will continue to come because they are not skilled workers.

Can confirm this is true, work for the home office immigration department.

Culture
Architecture
English women
NHS

UK wages are shitty in general, but it's not like there's nothing going for it.

If you have provable lineage dating no further back than your grandparents, you can still get dual citizenship m8. Im eligible to be sponsored for mine from my dad and grandma in about 3 years.

What does your may-may mean?

When did everything get so based

The UK has very little refugees from the Syria crisis. Almost negligible.

Pakistani economic migrants are not refugees.

I'm sure the Brits are crying over your loss

>NHS

Don't allow the cult to spread.

Good riddance!

>FIVE MONTH OLD ARTICLE
>BREXIT IS HAPPENING

OP is a fag

You still have to reside in the UK for a set period and I fell short

I've never understaod why almost all governmetns make it so hard for people to move to their country.

For example UK, you need £30,000 job, sponsorship from employer £536-£1,476, £200 healthcare surcharge, have held at least £945 in your bank account for 90 days, loads of paperwork, medical checks, forms and waiting not knowing.

If someone can get a good job and has a few thousand in cash, it seems nobody wants you.
Even china, india malaysia, japan, australia, usa, canada all have thses same rules for people with money and a job.

No you don't, you can just ride the welfare train

>I've never understaod why almost all governmetns make it so hard for people to move to their country.

Protectionism against wage dumping.

Also, foreign citizen are the only citizen you can select, so why not select the best, from a calculative point of view?

Not going to happen. Nobody will search the whole country for all those migrants, although I guess still a lot will be deported

This fucks over young bright students (in relevant courses) though

The wages just aren't there, or the jobs are not

This.

This new is atleast an year old.