What's the best sporting region in your country? Pic related for me

What's the best sporting region in your country? Pic related for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13tqstHwgn8D2c2hgsSulGXFNvuFT8Lmpp3jGIJgvcZ4/htmlview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not a single state under .500
hmm

> every state above .500

what

Are you just pretending to be dumb?

explain then

Yeehaw?

It only is showing states with over 200 seasons of NFL, NBA, MLB and college sports. It also combines the results from all the different leagues, so if a state has a losing record in one league, but a high enough winning record in another league, that would push their percentage over 0.500.

college teams always pat their record against local community colleges and other such teams not in their conference.

I'm glad you asked, OP. Pic related explains it all.

you fucking retard, what a stupid, blind point

yeah it's possible for any one state to be above .500 brilliant work genius, now explain how they can all have more wins than losses if they only play within the country. it's probably statistically possible but it's waaaay out of the reach of your tiny fucking brain to even grasp

t. absolute brainlet.

>counting college sports
Shit chart

>major conference win percentage
What a stupid chart

this. most college teams are so bad, it's actually unusual when the good teams don't go undefeated. anyone who watches that garbage should go for a hike on a highway.

yeah that's right gimme that legendary aussie banter right through the tears

think next time you try to make a point about the most elementary of statistics with an irritated sense of superiority, literal brainlet

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13tqstHwgn8D2c2hgsSulGXFNvuFT8Lmpp3jGIJgvcZ4/htmlview

Don't hurt your brain attempting to interpret this. It's for 80+ IQ only.

KEK
Can he ever recover?

>just clig this ling if you're not a brainlet hihihihihih

>get btfo with logic, reason and facts
>n-no y-you are le dumb xD

Jesus aussies are embarrassing these days.

No wonder we took the shitposting crown ages ago, this is just dire

How dumb are you? Honest question.

just hold the L my man

I was assuming this is the reason. College teams bump up their records playing awful non power five teams, and this chart only counts power five teams plus the booty blasters

Oh and the big east i guess which i desu thought didnt exist anymore

So in other words this is useless. Figures, a perfectly good (if old) thread probably died for this.

> a perfectly good thread

Doubt

Who is losing then?

>Canadian vs Aussie shitposting contest
Taking all bets, setting the opening moneyline at -150 on Australia

I haven't seen it adjusted for this most recent olympics, but as of 2016 Wisconsin was btfo everyone at per capita medals by state. Probably because they always provide a good amount of winter olympians as well as have summer olympians.

>no state under .500
Fuck off

The states with fewer than 200 combined seasons have shit records :^)

>Includes amateur sports
Fucking why? Just to make the shitty south east seem relevant to sports?

It's statpadding from "major conference" college teams in both eggball and nigdribble, and the fact that bad teams from prior generations aren't around anymore. Probably the biggest culprit is college basketball

Put it this way, the browns still have an all time winning record

>FC Porto
>Boavista
>Salgueiros
>Paços de Ferreira
>Rio Ave
>Varzim
>Leixões
>Trofesnse
>Desportivo das Aves
>Ye Olde Tirsense
>Sp. Braga