ITT

ITT

Small mundane things that annoy you about football / "soccer"

i'll start with

>players doing their own little dance / custom celebration when scoring in important World Cup Games.

You're playing for the badge on your shirt and the nation that stands behind you, not to marked your own brand. Show respect and celebrate proper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M3Q54rPjQw
youtu.be/1f27qcJLokQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*dabs respectfully*

what's he supposed to do, salute and sing the anthem?

god, modern nationalists are honestly the biggest losers. like that kid no one liked who took intramurals way way too seriously

No one tell this sore cunt about Tim Cahill's sponsored celebrations

What saddens me, personally, is that you'll never realise what a waste of oxygen you are.

OP I agree - nothing wrong with players having a modicum of selfishness, but when you're representing your country on the international stage, electing to do a "dance" for yourself, a dance that actually comes from and is indicative of another country or continent entirely, you've gone too far.

But thanks to constant media bombardment, thinking people should still have standards in the year 20XX is now the hallmark of a racist sexist progressophobe

>op says show some respect like at least dont celebrate dancing like Lil Wayne
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MODERN NATIONALISTS REEEEEE
shut up you stupid cuck go back to red*it

>he can't appreciate this
youtube.com/watch?v=-M3Q54rPjQw

When a player falls over and grabs the ball to pretty much force play to stop
When a corner fails to beat the first man
Players and referees having to do a lame handshake before and after a match because #respect #fairplay
Kids who are more interested in playing with their smartphone and recording shaky footage to upload to youtube for 15 views than actually watching the live action that they paid to spectate (not exclusive to football tbf)

cringe

cringe

>Kids who are more interested in playing with their smartphone and recording shaky footage to upload to youtube for 15 views than actually watching the live action that they paid to spectate (not exclusive to football tbf)
some dudes on the radio were talking about this a few days ago. tl;dr neither them nor anybody else will ever watch that footage so why bother

this response really validated your opinion in an eloquent way, though

keep being sad you sad little man

based leaf elegantly putting the triggered alt right losers in their place

>keep being sad
>it's a soyboy projects bad feelings onto everyone else who disagrees with him
textbook redit behavior.

inb4 you call me a white supremacist.

>romania
>white
lol

(you)

When players choose to wear stupid numbers that
A) dont make any sense (Rodriguez wearing #68 at Milan
B) the number they're wearing belongs to a position thats not their own (Robson-Kanu wearing #4 at WBA)

don't you have to be white to be a white supremacist?

Diving

I absolutely hate it, there's no bans for it, and players rarely get a yellow for descent. The Tottenham Liverpool game tipped me, and then pochetino saying that's how the game is played like that... also watching Barca playing in the CL and their two players diving simultaneously. Unfortunately VAR seems like a good solution for this

>the number they're wearing belongs to a position
what

we are 98% white my turkish friend, how about you?

1 is for keepers
2 is for right backs
3 is for left backs
9 is for strikers
etc etc

>Rodriguez wearing #68 at Milan
I was thinking about this yesterday while watching Milan. RiRo had #34 at Wolfsburg so I always thought he got 68 because it's 34*2 and 34 was taken. Then I looked it up and 34 was not taken. Turns out '68 is his mother's birthyear.

Still bullshit though, leagues should force 1-25 just as La Liga does.

It's a fucking dance. Who cares? Score a goal for England and you deserve a celebration. Goddamn puritans can go to hell.

He scored a goal at the WC, he can do whatever he wants.

muhhh nationnn, lol, who cares, let the guy celebrate his own way.

I'm a slav my melanin enriched friend

Pic related, better than acting like a military retarded and doing cringy nationalist celebrations. He did it for his country and his son, he is an individual, not a fucking military parade slave.

>this is the kind of autist that gets mad at anime images
kek

@81938738

Cringe

Don't be so stuck up
Fucking end yourself

I agree on his reply being too over the top but he's kind of right

Any celebrating is dumb desu. You just did what you're paid literally thousands upon thousands to do. Congrats m8 you did your job. The girl behind the counter doesn't do a dance every time she successfully bags my groceries.

>When a player falls over and grabs the ball to pretty much force play to stop
Wish some ref would have the balls to send off a player for deliberate handball when they do that.

>You're playing for the badge on your shirt and the nation that stands behind you, not to marked your own brand. Show respect and celebrate proper
t. yer da

>no fun allowed

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the number they're wearing belongs to a position thats not their own
William Gallas wearing #10 at Arsenal because he felt 'uncomfortable' wearing #3

I can see why you'd be ashamed of your country tbf. But not everyone is.

>personkind

t. Mario Balotelli Barwuah

Why are you even on this board?

For the (you)s

that's a man behind the counter you racist

>Let pacey dancing nigga

I also suffer from number autism
>de guzman used to wear no. 1

Kek

You're insatiably autistic

>Sheffield Wednesday's backup goalkeeper wearing #2

>this post
Literally autism

This, unironically.

>not enjoying celebrations

What a shitty person you are. Here's a video of one my idols celebrating.

youtu.be/1f27qcJLokQ

Fuck I miss Suker.

>>When a player falls over and grabs the ball to pretty much force play to stop
>Wish some ref would have the balls to send off a player for deliberate handball when they do that.
This.

Not really

t. Clayton Bigsby

Never seen a red card for it but have seen refs give a free kick for handball in that situation

Diving/acting of any kind
Obvious time wasting, especially pretending to be hurt and then jumping up as soon as the final whistle is blown

I think more refs should give a foul but also a yellow for simulation if the fouled player milked it too hard.

>wearing different colored boots
>looking for your family on the stands when you score a goal

>thumb in mouth, ball under shirt
>DUDE THIS IS FOR MY WIFE'S SON LMAO

he always punches the corner flag
#cornerflaglivesmatter

the amount of (You)s you've gotten indicates that you are correct

t. boring cunt who's probably never even played

It's a heated, exciting moment. The players will celebrate. I never thought this would be a point of contention in sport, lmao

somebody please post the webm of the swedish players doing their ''nationalist'' celebration

>projecting about projecting

Teams wearing away kits when there's no need to do so.

Watford have been notorious for this in recent seasons.

By extension 3rd kits existing at all

Oh, and how about this for shirt number autism?

This guy gets it.
You have to be pretty bitter to hate players doing a little dance after a goal.

Or when the 3rd kit is used more than the actual away kit.

Everton last season had a big problem there.

>Home kit is blue
>Decide to make the away kit navy
why

>Rodriguez wearing #68 at Milan
As someone's already said, it's his mother's birth year and she died not too long ago.

>Players that get to choose which NT they want to play for, because muh 2 nationalities.
>The waiting time during close free kicks and penalties and goalie kick-outs. Also time during the subs.
Yellow card and timer that shit plz.
>Score 1 goal and put everything on defense.
They should find something to fix it, to encourage more scoring.
>Too many subs. One is enough. Injured? Live with it.
Players getting switched out, because of fatigue. I thought they were pro's?

>Players that get to choose which NT they want to play for, because muh 2 nationalities.
how does this even bother you? it's not your choice and it affects you in no way whatsoever
lmao

Short corners.
It almost never works and only serves to give a counter attack to the other team.

And then his son flopped hard at Flamerda. Holy kek

>When a corner fails to beat the first man
this, expecially when the first man doesn't even need to use the head to catch it but can just kick it away. Jesus Christ you are a professional paid millions just get the fucking ball in the box, it's not hard, middle schoolers can do that.

>player is awful all the game
>he scores
>now people think he was good

I don't like it when some muslim or nigger plays for my country.

I also hate when players complain to the ref, or start shouting because they want a foul. Just play the fucking game.

When someone looses the ball and dont even try to win it back

I love when they make an awful pass and then act like the other player was at fault.

why? you sound autistic.

>3 (if long-haired), 7 (if bald), 6 (all others)
Holy shit lel

Because I'm an autist.

>disliking babies

What if it's an actual 50/50 decision, like your father is German and your mother is French?

>What if it's an actual 50/50 decision, like your father is German and your mother is French?
You'll have been raised in one country surely? No one is moving back and forth every 6 months

Because >muh ethno-nationalism. Basically, user is triggered by people that don't look like him.

This, t.b.h

I was born in Peru to two Peruvian parents but moved to US when I was 6. I've only been to Peru three times since then in my life, I am culturally American and consider this country home. This is the case for many players. Should i be forced to play for Peru which I have little association with?

If it involves mixing of nationalities, then you can't play any sport on high level in your life. At least two generations of pure blood has to be the standard to represent your country.

Oh you're just a racist then

cuck

cuck

cuck

It's acceptable for a child to play for the country in which they were raised.
The players who move to another country as established professionals, take up residency and then play for that national team are the real shitters.

jesus christ the autism
lmao

Muslims or niggers don't have anything to do with nationalities though. If a black guy is born in Belgium, he's Belgian.

Yes, I am.

Says the fucking gypo lmao

How does it feel to know that Kazakhstan wasn't shitty enough to film the village scenes in Borat so they had to go to Romania instead?

This is perfectly reasonable

Agreed. Fuck Diego Costa

They should have a new name for it.
>Black Belgian.
>Taco American.
>Muslimatic Italian.

Lel, what?

american banter, ladies and gents.

That would still make him Belgian by birth. You're more arguing for ethno-national teams rather than just national teams.