How do we make more Swedish men alpha and nationalist like this guy?

How do we make more Swedish men alpha and nationalist like this guy?

>shaves his bodyhair
>alpha

>automatically assume everyone has chest hair
bro, some of us are just born aesthetic

Make them breed with immigrants until they have sub 80 IQ.

this is why the world sees you as effeminate

You kill (((them))) and stop the estrogen water supply

>not pictured: his tiny, girlish genitalia.

Nazism is such a feminine movement

>but how can a movement concerned with power and strength be feminine
It's only preoccupied with appearing powerful and strong while rarely being so. Emphasis on appearing. It's behavior is similar to that of a strong and independent woman who listens to nobody and needs no man.

Fascism gains momentum when the country's international reputation is tarnished in the public eye. When people think their women are being stolen. Make America Great Again. Sweden Yes. You're all familiar with the feelings.

It's no wonder it grows when society is full of weak and insecure men who are preoccupied with how people view them rather than getting some shit done.

Why are leafs such faggots, bros?

lol hairy subhumans shave their chest to look like us, that's feminine behavior that they do on their own terms

Nothing wrong with trimming yourself, abo. Some of us are baboons. I am not saying one should shave your chest or whatever, the same way as you shave your face, but if you are rocking a sweater, trim that shit.

Because their center of population borders yankeeland. The NE states are ground zero for faggots.

Is that the golden one?

nope, he also confirmed in one of his videos that it's not him

wtf he has the face of an old lady

Golden One is beta as fuck aswell. Most Swedish men are already tall, muscular and strong as a bull. We're scared of talking to women though. It makes us completely handicapped.

narrow skull hallstatt nerdic cuckold, change his color to black and he's literally somalian. his tiny ectomorph frame makes the gymceling appear even more ridiculous than it inherently is.

Tall yes, but the average Swedish man LITERALLY weighs 75 kilos

Man this dude is so unlucky with his face.

>very nice body
>blondish hair
>looks like his head got bashed in

his brother got the looks

golden one got the juice

is that fake tan or are swedes literal niggers

swedes unironically inject melatonin

google "denise fagerberg"
that is a swedish blonde

wtf

I doubt someone would cover their entire body in fake tan, they lie down in sunbeds instead.

It's called going outside you basement dwelling nerdic subhumans

Give them busted faces like his

Bodybuilder orange themselves up for competition with faketans and or sunbeds, it highlights muscle better
Even people working outside in southern France aren't that tanned

>hairy subhumans shave their chest
You're right. Anyone who shaves his chest is subhuman. The good thing is that virtually nobody shaves their chest.

Nope, it IS *melanotan 2 (I worte melatonin)

It's popular here.

Chads with healthy hormonal profiles get like that in the sun. These are incredibly rare though.

>healthy hormonal profiles get like that in the sun.
Oooh, that sounds like quackery of the first order.

>It's called going outside you basement dwelling nerdic subhumans

What a shitty response

Why does he shave body hair?
Is it because he is called with the most common Swedish name?

Are you fucking retarded?
Hallstatt nerdic subhumans have literally zero (0) right to talk to me.

>tfw my opionion triggered you by this margin

nice

>Are you fucking retarded?
Why do you ask? Do you think that also has something to do with my inability to tan?

He's not completely wrong, but the people who get that tan go out of their way to get their tan. During the few precious summer monthswe have, specially in the southern parts of scandinavia, some people will take every opportunity to sit outside beneath the sun. I know people who are like that, the moment they get home from work for example they take their shirt off and sit outside on their porch and soak in sun.

We kill modern society and usher in a new dark age, the nords will acquire their barbaric spirit again

Yeah, people tan here too. Most Americans don't live in southern California, and seasonal depression can be a bitch.
That dude has on bronzer, and it's obvious.

it's a good possibility because he is a bodybuilder but I know people who are that tan from regular sunbathing too

>I know people who are that tan from regular sunbathing
That may be what they claim, but I'm skeptical. At that rate, they'll look 50 by the time they're 30.

one of them is a family member so I know her well, she has just been obsessed with sunbathing since an early age

>closet homo
>resorts to paganism whenever his Christfaggotry doesn't support homosex
>never had gf
>never had sex
>has no children
>spends his time body building and not raising a family

People who fetishise whiteness the to never have kids.

>never had sex
lol really ? with that body he should

WE, THE NORD BROTHERS!!!!!!

that's a soyboy in disguise

You're getting trolled by a brit who has no idea. He had a gf until he left her because she didn't share his views.

Make them travel to third world countries so they appreciate their own

>supports homosexuality
>has participated in several pride parades
>alpha and nationalist
ahahahahahahahahahaaha, nah m8 he's just cosplaying as a nationalist

can you prove this

I watched like 6 of his videos around 4 years ago and he stated as such in one of them

people need to understand that disagreeing with militant feminists doesn't make you a holier-than-thou non-degenerate nationalist alpha

>nationalist
swedish nationalist with an irish gf

why the left nipple's red? did someone pinch it?

Ready to crush bayonetta leftists

This is a true alpha male ™

Since when vikings shaved their bodyhair amd beard?

You mean the same Irish gf that left him after she found out he's a weirdo and so he fucked off back to sweden?

Your direct correlation with a country's reputation and the rise of Fascism is an incomplete view for the reason that it arises. Fascism grew in places like Germany, Romania, and Spain as a response to communism gaining footholds in those countries. If you would bother to read Fascist writings, then you would know that it highly valued masculine virtues, so I don't see how you could equate it with femininity unless you were needlessly stretching reality to fit your preconceived views.

Poor mama`s rembos.

the hell is a rembo? I googled it and its a place in Sweden

W-what's wrong with weighing 75kg? That's exactly my weight

>rembo

HE IS FINNISH

Beta leftists detected

ARISE, NORTHERN BROTHERS

Photoshop

he isn't even a human

Nords are supoosed to have a lot of body hair faggot.

No, this is all on you

when your body hair is blond or even white, it's hard to tell if you even have any. my legs are covered in white/gray hair, but on my beer belly grows dark hair

You can't be alpha whilest weighing like a girl

Either you are a lanklet who has troubles standing straight in the slightest gust of wind, or you're a manlet which also disqualifies you

>ARISE, NORTHERN BROTHERS

Looks like faggots.

He would crush your skull in ten seconds slavshit