Why is Sup Forums now trying to make out Mark Hamill to be this heartless bastard who looks down on Star Wars fans like...

Why is Sup Forums now trying to make out Mark Hamill to be this heartless bastard who looks down on Star Wars fans like Harrison Ford does? He's always been a great guy who shows lots of love for his fans and constantly interacts with them on Twitter, conventions, etc.

Is it just that you're turning to a new shitposting target now that Harrison Ford has gracefully exited the franchise? Because you aren't going to rewrite history. Hamill loves Star Wars.

GET WOMEN OUT OF MY STAR WARS

WOMEN DONT LIKE ME IM A VIRGIN I LIKE STAR WARS GET WOMEN OUT OF MY FRANCHISE

Can he be in a photo and restrain himself from pointing?

Someone made a funny edit which is more than enough to trick Sup Forums.

can she feel his junk on her back?

Sorry, but he already took the redpill. Your days are numbered.

Because this place is a cesspool.

It's a fucking melting pot of inane prattle and contrarianism, honestly, by now I've learned to never listen to this board, it's full of cunts and edgelords.

But I'll still be back tomorrow.

It's just some guy making a fuss so he can shill his videos.

>giving a shit about Sup Forums retarded agenda
if you where around when episodes vii and R1 were released you know you have nothing to worry about, except neckbeards getting angry abput their own lies getting exposed.

He is a man who likes to check his dubs. Can't fault him for that.

As long as it's not a big franchise like Star Wars or Marvel, I've found I can have some pretty decent threads.

>Twins, one male, one female
>Just like Luke and Leia
>The female "discovers" the Force at a place that becomes known as the "Force Tree"
>The female twin founds the Jedi Order
>The male twin is evil and kills the female.
>Before she dies she makes a prophecy that she will return as The One
>Meanwhile Darth Sidious creates Anakin Skywalker to be a false prophet / golem type creation
>The Jedi are fooled into thinking he's The One
>The Jedi only realize their mistake too late.
>Anakin destroys almost all the Jedi
>Luke tries to redeem his evil father who literally slaughtered children.
>Rey is born and she is the perfect reincarnation of The One. Flawless in every way.
>She finds Luke Skywalker, who now just like his evil father, wants to destroy the Jedi Order

Rey will stop Luke's plans, restore order to the galaxy, and will destroy the dark side. She will also bring about the rise of the new Jedi order as predicted by Supreme Leader Snoke in TFA.

Rey being the reincarnation of The One explains why she is such a Mary Sue in TFA. She's literally a perfect super being.

The entire Star Wars saga is now about how women are good and men are evil.

The women are all leaders (Padme, Leia, Rey, Mon Mothma)

The men are all drawn to the dark side (Anakin, Palpatine, Snoke, Kylo)

tl: dr = Men are bad, women are good. Thanks Kathleen Kennedy!

>They told me if I came back for the sequels, I'd get to ride the female lead.

>This isn't what I had in mind...but it was fun all the same.

Well, good job, you made me smile.

>Flawless in every way.
theory debunked

Like clockwork

What lies?

if we hate kathleen kennedy and tumblr does too, does that mean we finally have something in common?

you mean the trumpy part of tumblr right?

What's tumblr's issue with her?

I'm scared that tumblr hates someone who deserves it for once.

Tumblr is not one person, just like Sup Forums is not one person.

To be asking questions like that they are obviously autistic to the point of complete incapability to understand. You wouldn't try to teach a dog how to write.

Oy vey, Young skywalker!

She debunked Stormpilot in an interview recently.

based

What is Stormpilot?

The gay ship between Finn and Poe. People were under the impression that it would actually be real.