"Estonia prepares to take 22 refugees from Turkey and Greece"

"Estonia prepares to take 22 refugees from Turkey and Greece"

There is literally nothing we could do against it.

Libcucks control our government.

So much from democracy...

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/02/25/of-the-27-muslim-refugees-taken-in-by-japan-in-2015-two-turkish-nationals-have-already-gang-raped-a-woman/
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
japanprobe.com/2016/02/25/turkish-refugees-arrested-for-rape-in-japan-some-facts-about-refugee-applicants-in-japan/
newsru.com/russia/28may2007/ryno.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CFBolAe7kEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post it.

Post what?

>There is literally nothing we could do against it.
>Libcucks control our government.

DON'T FUCKING VOTE KEKS IN!

>22

Come on.

I thought Estonia was un-cucked.

Here's the thing: it's fucking controlled by jews by now.

So if we even vote, they'll just probably change it.

KEK

Only 22 user?

Just build a barn in the middle of the Estonian no where... Give them some a spear and tell em to "just have a go at it"

I know that's way too many

You know full well

Like, not 22000, but 22?

>inb4 22 rapefugees rape the entire female population of Estonia.

22 refugees

Dude, fuck off, we take 22 refugees in less than an hour on average.

If we let 22 in, we'll let in 2200 next year.

Is Estonia the most cucked country in Europe?

>22 refugees
Woah estonia taking half your population of refugees sure is courageous

That's literally what happened in Japan.

IIRC, they let in 12 refugees, then a week later deported them because they raped people.

There goes the neighborhood.

ESTONIA YES

Post the fucking gif

oh shit really
link

Why you take them from turkey, why not from finland? Distance is smaller so should transport expences.

>There is literally nothing we could do against it
cuck

>22 refugees
NOOOOOOOOO

GIVE THEM BACK REEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS! Don't give in, Estonia! Give them an inch and they want a mile!

german humor...

Japan accepted somewhere around 28 refugees last year.

Two of them got arrested for gang-raping an underage native.

But you do like that Euromoney, don't you? If you do like it, you have to take them.

facebook com /antirassist

This group is called "You have been noticed, racist".

If you say anything negative about niggers or muslims, they will screencap you and post you on their timeline.

seconding this user

Post it OP god damn it!

Kek you are like those faggots in Latvia that threatened civil war when we decided to take in like 20 actual refugees.

Yep 22 today and next year a "GERMAN RIVER"

DELETE THIS SLAVIC IMPOSTER

crime rises 800%

Enjoy Jamal's cock in your daughter's ass, Andris. :^)

DELETE

You forgot this

They are probably paid or just full-SJW retards, our next parliamentary elections are in 2019 anyway so by then the libcucks will be hopefully gone.

Senpai I would rather have 20 actual refugees than over 20% of the population being subhuman russians.

Make them live in Narva and the squatting gopniks will fix it.

22? Thats nothing, at least you'll be able to tag them for your local law enforcement to become familiar with. They're pretty docile when left alone among their own kind.

lol where are the other 2.5 million sat in camps in Turkey going to go?

>22

Well I thought the race to the bottom was between Sweden France and Germany, but that proves it. Estonia is officially the most cucked country in Europe

Kallas was a vice-president of Liberal International.

By loading a 30-round mag with 22 rounds.

this good old fashioned inter-European hatred is nostalgic

go to streets. we did and we will take no one

You're fucked. You are officially more cucked than Germany and Sweden.

Well, bunch of bikers decided to visit the village where refugees were, so as a "coincidence", they made some road trip for the refugees as the same day the bikers visited the place.

Sorry lads, I wasn't quite correct, and my time frames were way too short.

barenakedislam.com/2016/02/25/of-the-27-muslim-refugees-taken-in-by-japan-in-2015-two-turkish-nationals-have-already-gang-raped-a-woman/

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

japanprobe.com/2016/02/25/turkish-refugees-arrested-for-rape-in-japan-some-facts-about-refugee-applicants-in-japan/

>22
Dis is an outrage! You need to take more, goy!

Same place where k*rds went in 90s, to pits filled with acid

>22
how can you survive when you take THIS MANY of them? How horrible

bet they'll flee west or north in their first week

I would imagine the 22 are specific people that are known to have value, right?

You didn't survive it, I see.

No, I did not survive, now my city is filled with muslims. My city just happened to get hit hardest. And no, not Helsinki and not southern Finland

That's how it starts.

Just arrange a road accindent after they arrive. Put them on a bus and drop 'em off the bridge. Build a small monument forthe victims or something and refuse any more fugies due to the undeveloped infrastructure.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Only Russians could do it.

They are taking first Tallink to Stockholm, you know that, right?

Ilves is same shit as Kallas anyway, hopefully Helme or Jõks at least get to be president.

I screenshoted that and posted in my Facebook, Utter true haha. Estonia bro

So could you. You simply choose not to.

Jesus, Essti. have you idiots learn nothing? That's why you keep getting invaded.

Anani sikerim haber var?

Just reported the page, you should do the same.

I wanna ask that, but I'm marked as a racist after it.

Wait, I just geotracked the incerlik nuke base for PKK and gave them Saudi drones to bomb Incerlik nuke store then blow up whole Turkey.

Save this post until you will be inflated in air.

What the hell?

You don't need to take a single one scum since we made precedent as bigger country who said fuck off to that refugee quota

Now smaller countries can just join bandwagon

we never had democracy and always have been cucks of the highest degree, what kind of fantasy you are living in senpai ?

The thing is, SJW rules our government right now.

Las saadavad paar tükki saartele, siis läheb madinaks lahti ka.

t. diaspora k*rd

Oh wait. You don't have your own country kek

Protest against. In thousands.

>So much from democracy...

Rejoin Russia.

Estonians are a people who just won't protest and let people shit on them.

At least the slow creep of Atheism will be stopped as all of your women convert to Islam.

Poor little baltshits. Always opressed, always victims

estonians must be the cuckest of cukcs you lads will ever see, there are people talking about killing dudes and sendind rapefugees back to whereever they came from, all they do is bitch about authorities and politicians and how they'll kick their asses and rise up against and revolution will start, the sad part is that they're doing it anonomously everywhere yet irl can't even stand up to their boss at work who can literally do the fuck they want at work and not a single brave dude will stand up and take it up the ass with pride, cause you know work is work, the estonian really is the perfect slave

this desu senpai

Learn from the Finns.

22 people isn't a lot to kill, 1 man could do it

How many rapes will those 22 be responsible for?

one Estonian I know could do it but he I don't know if he's still there or alive

There is only 22 of them there is absolutely something you can do about it.

You tell me.

>facebook com /antirassist
reported the page... Eesti you have to beat the shit out of these fucking cucks before their mental disease spreads any further.

VPN illeterate Turk knows how to use computer and get interact with educated and well-civilized people.
Ottoman was over, Turkroach. People don't value your shit and only thinking you are nothing rather than an obvious roach, why don't you understand, şerefsiz?

You have nothing to be proud of, PKK declares greater KURDISTAN by help of Barzani and CIA, and you only can roach complaining at TRT and smth, that is all.

The sad part is they did not even apparently ask if the counties want the refugees or not, they just forced them to take them.

Fucking this Seriously, you could do it over the course of a year with a knife all by yourself.
Ten years ago one guy killed 37 and he was a pissed off halfblood.
newsru.com/russia/28may2007/ryno.html
Get your shit together, guys.

>educated and well-civilized people

actually made me laugh, good one hewal

We need a form of government on here and seeing as I haven't a clue how to do it, we'll do it informally:

ALL EUROPEANS IN FAVOUR OF MOVING TO ESTONIA TO SUBVERT IT'S GOVERNMENT AND DEFEND IT'S POPULATION FROM THESE INVADERS SAY AYE

ALL OPPOSED SAY NAY.

What, seriously?

I recognise myself as user and say;

AYE!

youtube.com/watch?v=CFBolAe7kEI

AУE

well it's pretty close to me so AYE!!!

>Immigrants from africa/desert shitholes keep committing acts of terror
>I know!
>Let's take in immigrants from those places!

t. estonian government