There's no excuse for this

Are white people really defending jewashing?

Why? What stake do white people actually have in this? Or have (((they))) convinced you that they're as white as you and so like those parasitic ants that attach themselves to the back of queen ants from other colonies and kill them before having the host colony raise their own young, you're also now protecting the same jews that race swap just because you can no longer tell whites from jews?

Major should've been Asian and if you don't think so then you're a jew puppet.

You're an SJW for jewashing, it's that simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-6PbRb2wBus?t=267
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a deep breath. Theres a lot wrong with the film but the casting is a the bottom of the list.

scarjo did surprisingly well in some scenes, but she just felt a little whiny. But hey, i think it would be a hard film to adapt and it would be a hard role to play, especially with all the public backlash and weebs who hated it regardless on the content

The got so used to black washing. tHe fucking Gunslinger is going to be a negro in the Dark Tower movie. This puts me off of ever seeing that

I agree, my friend, upboated.

Title game is fire! Cant stop laughing!

that figurine is so comically hideous

>You're an SJW for jewashing, it's that simple.
Sometimes I wonder if you guys really even know what your stance is anymore, or if it's just completely beyond recognition under the layers and layers of compulsive contrarianism.

It doesn't matter. Delete this shit.

White people don't have to defend or oppose this, white people should care about white people and their interests just like every other fucking race on this planet is free to do. I see comments every day by fucking shitskins living in white countries who don't give a single shit that the founders and providers of the civilized cultures and societal principles that they are generously allowed to fucking benefit from will soon be the supposed downtrodden minorities of their own civilization. Demographic replacement by design. Of course they don't.

So why should I give a fuck about this bullshit when the creator doesn't even care because race is a flimsy outdated construct in his transhumanist cyborg fictional society.

We need to deal with these kikes.

She was Asian though. She was an Asian girl in a robot body designed to look like Scarlet Johanson. Did you not see the movie?

why is a baganoff cosplaying as the major?

Anime isn't a race

That shit was retarded and you know it

Honestly I'm sick of white people. I'm glad their time is coming to an end.

scarjo was perfect. her being an asian girl in a white looking robot body made the whole story deeper.

reverse social war or straight social war is a shit marketing tool
go fly a kite fag.

Okay be honest.

In the anime, she looked incredibly Caucasian and not Japanese. Thats just the nature of anime, get over it.

The movie was good, and respected the source material/its message. This is why Japanese people actually love it so much.

It has gorgeous visuals, too. Batou was the highlight, though. I'm actually mad Euron is so badly written in GoT, because the actor has excellent range.

Major is a robot. Her brain can be downloaded into Tyrone for all it matters. It's just a movie. Get over it.

A handful of characters turned black within a span of a few years...wow. Compared to 50 + years of white washing in cinema. Let alone a huge percentage of it was done in intentionally offensive ways. Please, my son...take your head out of your ass

Yeah let's make a big fucking deal about a movie nobody will remember in a month, you overdramatic piece of attention-whoring shit.

What does that have to do with jews?

>get over it

Standard SJW rallying cry to turn critical thinkers into willful sheep.

I remember when Batou was cast, I along with many other virgins were frothing with bilious anger at how much of a pussy faggot he was based upon his Euron.
But Batou was indeed the highlight of the movie. And the rainbow-racial section 9 cast was far better than I expected.

Yes but dumbass, it has an in-universe explanation, so no, I'm actually the one critically thinking here. Plus, in the original 1995 film, they even state that because transhumanism is so advanced and widespread, races don't exist.

You're such a dumb cunt that you don't realise YOU'RE doing the SJW thing here, you're like the dumbasses that think Iron Fist should've been played by an Asian, even though there is an in-universe explanation as to why he's white as snow.

>This is why Japanese people actually love it so much.

Yes...the Japanese. The same group of people who make most of their animated / comic book characters look white.....yeah.

>Are white people really defending jewashing?
No, the japanese are

Yeah, so what's the problem?

Enjoy your oblivious comfy life, sir

Aramaki was a badass in this.

>Don't send rabbits to kill a fox...

Most anime characters look white user

problem is less about race than abouce age and weight
scarjo is too fat and too old for this

>ywn have a cyberpunk gf
Why the fuck even live?

What does that have to do with jews?

God damn Johanson is fugly facially wise

what if in the next 10-15 years VR gets really advanced and we will all have qt virtual gfs

that would be pretty cyberpunk

hold on lads, it's coming

sshhh user, if you speak the truth that weeaboo may commit seppiku.

>you think women are pricey now the VR versions will cost thousands

have fun cucking yourselves guys :^)

>robit body
>not actually female or Japanese
>nobody says anything because you can't get trolled by these statements
>fart

lifting weights
youtu.be/-6PbRb2wBus?t=267

From what I can tell, most "white people" either nothing the situation or don't like it

this times infinity

>tfw you'll probably be 80+ years old by then

>Major should've been Asian

Why? She's a robot with white facial features. Just because she was created by a Japanese company and thus given a Japanese name. doesn't mean she's Japanese in appearance. She's shown to be identical in looks (minus hair and eye color) to another female cyborg who is unquestionably white in appearance.

>shitty action movie based on a mediocre movie based on a legitimately terrible manga
>franchise is so bad actual fans hate every version of it

It doesn't matter who played major it was going to be terrible.

fuck shes literally BUILT like major too. wtf did no one consider her?!

Well, she does have an accent, but from her past parts it seems she can get rid of it with practice. She's also not a big star like ScarJo.

>Just because she was created by a Japanese company and thus given a Japanese name. doesn't mean she's Japanese

And it's not like the Major was ever too verbose to begin with, lmao.

Not as cute as Johansson desu imo.

>but random Jap plebs from jr high who had never heard of GITS were okay with it

wtf does that matter? major isnt cute either shes handsome, just like auntie!

>this is what japanese women look like

you weebs really are fucking delusional about your "glorious nippon" kek

no cucking here

every technology gets cheaper after a while. Smartphones, cameras, flat TVs, every fucking thing. We are talking about programs, and some VR gear not yachts.

At the beginning virtual Gfs will be hot shit and horribly expensive. Then just few years pass and the trend wears off. And it gets more accesible, like an old console.

winrar

kek, you're assuming that we have a future, and ignoring the fact we are probably gonna get blown to shit by north korea this year

>>i made this post but dont have a job

SAD
ur not making america hreat again todd
ur making it worse

Ghost in the Shell only managed to make $3 million in Japan, looks like they didn't like fat Scarjo either.

TACO IN THE SHELL

White people are acceptable casting in any anime role given that anime characters are drawn as white.

A lot of jews pass for white.

Out of all the ways that they use media to warp our values, something like this is petty.
How about the fact that everywhere you look from the walking dead to ESPN hosts, it is ALWAYS a brown/black man and a white (often blonde) woman.