What I thought I'd do is, take a British loli, put her in an American film, cast her to play a Mexican...

>What I thought I'd do is, take a British loli, put her in an American film, cast her to play a Mexican, and have her pretend to be a deaf-mute!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She never pretends to be deaf

>pretend to be a deaf-mute!

But she doesn't. She just doesn't talk for most of the movie.

Implying it even matters

so is she a lg forever if her skeleton is metal?

>she starts talking
>movie goes to shit

Imagine if she didn't talk at all and when jackman was dying she said her first words "....logan, no ;_;"

That... would have been way better.

Dafne Keen is a qt and I wish her success in the future

pedo

Only her claws are metal.

She's british? Christ, anglos are an unlucky people. She's fucking hideous - just figured she was some spanish street rat they picked up for free.

she is beauetiful

Then how can she toss around grown men?

Muscles are where strength comes from, not bones. But she doesn't toss around grown men; she only ever takes them down using leverage or stabbing.

She flips one guy over using a judo throw of some sort. Not exactly impossible for a child to do.

she does talk, just to Xavier telepathically, notice that once he is dead she starts to talk outloud

>20lb loli
>judo throw 200lb soldier
>not exactly impossible

Do you even physics?

English father, Spanish mother

British father, Spanish mother. Also you only think she's ugly because you can't admire hollow eyes.

She has a fucking Adamantium skeleton retard. Do you niggers even watch the movies you shitpost about?

>Do you even physics?

Do you? It's all about leverage and center of gravity, not weight.

only her claws, did you even watch the movie?

That's what I was implying retard. Do you even reading comprehension you brain dead autist?

>a person can flip over a car with leverage and center of gravity

Maximum retardation

X-23's mutant healing factor heightened her physical senses, speed, agility, reflexes/reactions, coordination, balance, and endurance to superhuman levels. Like Wolverine, X-23 possesses retractable claws sheathed within her forearms. She releases the claws through the tissue of her knuckles, leaving small wounds which are healed by her healing factor. Unlike Wolverine, however, X-23 has only two claws per hand which are her primary weapons of offence. She also possesses a single, retractable claw housed within each foot which she tends to use for defence. These claws are actually made of bone and were forcefully extracted by Zander Rice, sharpened, coated with adamantium, and reinserted into her body. Also unlike Wolverine, X-23 escaped before the procedure to fuse her entire skeleton with adamantium could be performed.[60] Since the claws are laced with adamantium, they are virtually unbreakable and are capable of cutting almost any substance. The known exceptions are adamantium itself, Kimura's skin, and vibranium.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23

Ok genius, tell us more...

First of all it wasn't a 200lb soldier it was a scrawny store clerk. The only solider she took down she did so using leverage and his weight against him. Again, it's not impossible, it's kind of the entire science behind judo.

Have you ever used a jack? That's literally lifting a car with leverage. The jack is nothing in size and weight compared to the car, and you certainly can't lift that car up with your pure muscle strength, yet magically the jack lifts the car off the ground with leverage.

she seriously looks like HHH.

No she doesn't.

>a person can flip over a car with leverage

With enough of it, yes.

>center of gravity

A car is alot different than a person in that it's centre of gravity isn't easily manipulated with subtle movements, You can reach all you want but you're still just grasping at straws.

I thought she was x-24 though? Didn't x23 already live and die in an earlier movie

Fuck i forgot I even had this until you reminded me... All those Ghost in the Shell threads, where I've missed the opportunity.

CUTE

No, X24 is the Wolverine clone. The only other Weapon X project to appear in a movie was the botched Deadpool from Wolverine Origins.

Requesting that webm of that loli in a russian movie taking off her panties and stretching them out in front of her lasciviously

and Deathstrike

Bones will snap when muscles apply too much force.

She wasn't a Weapon X project. Not that it really matters, this movie has zero connection to previous films other than Logan and Xavier being in it.

FUCK. Late to the thread again. Which one of you faggot mods banned me two days ago?

I'm trashed so it's okay to say

I L D K

Forever d

How do you think puberty will treat her?

Good. Anyone saying otherwise is a contrarian and I'll drop them so quick

Good thing she's using leverage and therefore doesn't have to exert that amount of force.

What are hollow eyes?

Fine. She won't change a lot, she's already slightly unusual looking and her face is sort of adult looking already.

She won't be some Chloe Moretz level disaster anyway.

Advantages of having constantly healing bones due to mutant magic.

What i didn't get about her character (and i guess logan too) is that a part of logans power is he ages very slowly, but x-23 is the same age as the rest of the kids from the lab.

big knockers and hips

They're deep set and dark. When your orbitals are much more prominent that your eyes. Mads Mikkelson is an example of this.

DELET

I don't think he ages any differently, just that his healing factor prevents the body breakdown that normally happens to people as they age. So, he (and she) probably age normally at least into their 30s

this

Makes sense as to why logan seemed like 30-40 for 200+ years.

Kek. That means she becomes a roastie before time freezes.

oh, I got that

really pissed he wasn't in the movie that just came out

any pics of her feets? a drawing is fine too

Don't do anything lewd with it, you sick fuck.

wow cute!

I dunno, women hit their peek at 15, its all downhill from there

Of course it's cute. Everything about this girl is cute. I'm convinced she clear a room with a noxious fart and it'd be cute. I don't get it.
I think anywhere from 14-19 is peak.

24 is the peak. 18-33 are about golden years. Only starts going down at 34.

Comments don't get much more normie than this