How can U tell the difference between Latinas and Arab girls?

How can U tell the difference between Latinas and Arab girls?

Arabs fenerally have more refined and sharp facial features whereas latina's features more mild and their body is more luscious.

skintone is different too, latinas are more reddish and arabs more yellowish

arabs are inbred latinas not

Latinas usually have admixture of South American natives in them which gives them more asiatic look and more wider bones. But on average it can be tough since most latinos have Berber or Levant/Mesopotamian heritage.

Arabs look like rats latinas like goblins

and cumskins like fucking

arab girls have 3 kilograms of make up and fake eyebrows

latina girls have fake tits and loose vaginas

They dress very differently

arabs have bigger noses and more hairy faces

arab girls have bigger nose

hello my belgian european friend :^)

hello britbong, how are u doing in the great caliphate of britain?

South American women have rectangular bodies, broad shoulders are darker and have chink eyes. Arab women have hooked noses, big eyebrows and are caked in makeup.

Bothnmake me want to vomit, Jews are espicially fucking disgusting goblins, I wouldnt be caught even talking to them.

>arabs are inbred latinas not

Pic related are average Arabs

if saddam hussein spoke spanish no one would bat an eye in lat am. they're the same people

I want to KISS an arab girl!

Here's a South American.

Arabs look more masculine , meanwhile latinas more innocent and feminine.
Latinas tend to look a bit more "asian" due to the fact that the average one is mestiza. I've also noticed that having thick eyebrows is more of an arab thing , latinas usually stick with thin eyebrows. But since the trend with having thick brows are in , some latinas from europe and america has now thick eyebrows.
But most latinas from latino america has thin.

She is mexican , but ok.
Here is a south american

>Arabs look more masculine , meanwhile latinas more innocent and feminine.

latinas innocent? Arabs masculine? Are u retarded?

Notice the manly broad shoulders and chink eyes. She's twisting her body to hide her rectangular shape.

average arab women

Arabs - hairy , taller (than latinas) , big nose , big eyebrows.

Latinas (mestizas) - chink eyes , smaller overall.

atleast this is from my perspective , i'm part bean and i mean i live in sweden so i've seen a shit ton of arabs.

ok i agree on this but saying that latinas are innocent(they mostly lose their virginity at 10~12) and arabs masculine(look my previous post)

i live in a city with arabs and latinos so

I doubt there are that many latinas in sweden for you to notice such things.

I'm not saying they are innocent
I'm saying they LOOK innocent.

I'm half south american , but ok

of course, their semitic traits are obvious

if you ever EVER say that again i will murder you

that's how they generally look in my country

why don't we have hot latinas?

Bedouin

Egyptian

meh they are up and down. But since you guys are eruopes jihad capital, can't have any downs by that point.

Jordanian

Lebanese

she looks hot , would fuck her

Lebanese also

Libyan

Moroccan

>chink eyes
>natives

So "latina" means Spanish + Native American?

Because the vast majority of Brazilian girls are either quadroon mulattoes and caucasian.

Palestinean

but would she fuq u?

Saudi Arabian

I said average latina , ofc there are mualtos and blacks and whites and the list goes on.

Average latina in Spanish speaking countries? Oh I agree

mean

>vast majority quadroons
You mean munority mulatto majority black

Arab girls are generally shorter and more stinky (the least is best criteria)

Pure blacks are rare as fuck here. Quadroon are the most common by far. Just search crowds in google

how can you know if (99%) of real araps (saudis and gulfies) hide their faces?

truth hurts.

>truth hurts.

Sometimes I barely can see difference between average mixed Brazilians and us.

Latinas from another countries are more exotic and mongoloid looking.

She's Berber not Arab

Gonna post some Mexicans because why not

I remember when my brother and his wife went o spain, they visited morocco on the way there. His wife is mexican and said it was the most uncomfortable place she has ever visited because everyone there kept giving her the death stare (she believe it was because they thought she was a local who was with a white guy and wasn't wearing the full ninja get up).

I think we look nothing alike and you are on drugs, sorry. You probably see some lebanese diaspora and so on. This is a public school from Piaui.

one LOOK like they have something waiting to explode on their chest, the other one explode for real

Alright, got bored, the cooldown is too long.
Anyway, according to Sup Forums race experts, the girls I posted look like what?

You probably don't have any idea of how arabs, berbers and moors look like. They don't look foreign. They could fit in North Africa pretty well.

like moluccan/floresian, basically "come home brown girl + abo"

Syrian

Is this the lebanese diaspora?

looks like a pretty abo but without the abo eyebrows or nose

They look Araby to me.

Of course no, I don't see the difference between most Lebanese/Levantines and Portuguese, only Europeans can notice and probably most don't

This is the average brown people here especially northern states.

I was asking about all of them in general desu

Sorry man but that's kinda what arabs look like.

The physical traits that (north and south) americans attribute to arabs is normally what you find in pakistanis, indians and maybe gulf arabs. Most arabs look pretty much like mediterraneans, the difference is that they are in general uglier, more hairier and with a larger nose

Also in some country like Morocco they tend to be mixed with niggers.
Arabs is a broad term, levantine look vastly different from saudi

Very hard to tell them apart, especially in cunts such as Brazil and Columbia where we have heaps of women of ME descent, effectively making them both Arab and Latina at the same time

arabs look just straight paki or indians
north africans and levantine people look like meds and mexicans

> gulf Arabs
Kinda
> Pakistanis and Indians (From India as some people mistake them with Amerindians)
No, they have physical features, hair color and a skin tone (a shade of brown) that is almost impossible to find in South America. I've seen very few people from that part of the world over here and they stick out like a sore thumb

kek, Mexicans are brown mate. Some look Mediterranean for obvious reasons, but the majority of us are mixed to some degree