How is the shlomocaust remembered and commemorated in your cunt? Is it taught in schools?

How is the shlomocaust remembered and commemorated in your cunt? Is it taught in schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

saladehistoria.com/Educacion/pdf/textos/2014/1MHistoria-Aguilar-e.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We watched boring ass holocaust movies on the memory day and that's it. I remember getting into shit for claiming that "Life is beautiful" is a bad movie in middle school, fuck that ToscANUS Benigni

Never forget that Jew who survived the gas chambers because he was a toddler crawling on the floor and the gasses didn't reach him

what a hero

don't remember if it even were mentioned in the school
nothing specifically significant at least in my case
quit school in 2012

Is it so controversial to say that perhaps the 6.5 million figure of Jews dying is a bit over exaggerated and that most of them probably died from disease/poor working conditions instead of gas chambers

of course we're force-fed this stuff all through our youth, pretty much like the rest of the West I'd think

Denying that it was real in their minds can lead you into jail. Or that actual cyanide gas chambers for delousing clothes always have stone-work that is completely permeated with a blue dye, called Prussian Blue, caused by the reaction of hydrogen cyanide gas with the iron ions in the stones. And that none of the so-called gas-chambers presented to us in Auschwitz and co where thousands, millions are alleged to have been gassed have even a single trace of this blue dye, let alone the fact that they have freaking wooden doors.

I never denied that the Jews were actively targeted, rounded up and persecuted by the nazis, that's pretty obvious. But law or no law, as a chemist, I refuse to believe in that the rooms they present us in the camps were gas chambers.

We literally had a trip in Auschwitz
I didnt go though, kek.

It's like a religion here and everybody in school is forced to read MUH ann frank book

I know this will sound Sup Forums as fuck but at my sons high school they did what seemed to be the better part of the year on it and the US civil rights movement

In Sudan holocaust denial is a major crime because it actually killed Jews

Didn't you have your own lil quasi genocide a while back? This the Doc btw?

Yes we did

But 400,000 still wasn't enough for the international policemen, besides an arrest warrant from the ICC for Albashir

About 10-15 years ago I recall that Jews had like 1 or 2 lines in our history manual. It was mentioned in the same line along with gypsies and faggots.

It didn't even mention how we expelled them during the late middle ages.

Something that I'm quite fond of however is that a few of our expressions for greedy people or that imply money do mention jews in some way or another.

>at my wife's sons high school

obligatory
this is really common across the board, I'm assuming this wasn't a thing whenever you were in HS? It's slavery, civil war, black oppression in the pre-civil rights era, the holocaust, civil rights, with some actually little tidbits of history, usually horribly mangled, interspersed into the narrative. It's also very clearly narrative, not history

the teacher went out of their way to make us, the few white kids, feeling really guilty in ways that I thought were far from inappropriate. We spent several days on that nigger kid from Chicago that was killed down south in like the 50s or something

>I'm assuming this wasn't a thing whenever you were in HS

You absolutely nailed it, Slavery, Holocaust, Civil Rights....He tells me some students wont even talk about the founding fathers because they "owned slaves"

It isn't celebrated here, no.

>jews are in complete control of media, I dont know why people should pity them
>religion should no longer be a motive for victimization

/our girl/ got fired over this and she cant find any job in media anymore RIP

>I dont get why naming them hurts them so much*

It is cited on both WW2 and Middle East conflicts(formation of Israel) chapters, but not any further than that. The books make sure to put the jewish together with other minority groups, perhaps to demistify the north-american “6 gorillon!!!!” which is spread here by USA culture.

I went to a private Catholic school too, which I'm sure Sup Forums would see as BASED judging from their tradcuckery. Can't even imagine what a public school is like

The founding father bit doesn't surprise me, I've got a feeling they're going to be culturally eroded so that amendments can be appealed and ultimately the constitution changed

Just one event in history among many others.

The 9th Grade history book mentions the word "holocaust" only about 5 times, so i'd say its pretty impartial
saladehistoria.com/Educacion/pdf/textos/2014/1MHistoria-Aguilar-e.pdf