People fear what they don't understand

People fear what they don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oxal7BdCh0
youtube.com/watch?v=N7E5fCOajs4
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's there not to understand? I have to chug liquor before I ejaculate 1000 gallons of jizz too.

Are you really trying to push a narrative where some pretty boy actor drinking shitty liquour in front of a wave is some form of higher art

MCUcks on suicide watch

He's Aquaman. Think about it for a sec. When it finally hit me, I chuckled heartily for a good 5 minutes.

>literally not getting it
Just think for a sec

You are right, the gay people afraid me.

I really hope they run with this. They can make it where his nature makes him burn through the alcohol quickly kind of like Wolverine does, but it's just too funny to let it fall by the wayside.

so you're autistic

>pretty boy actor
youtube.com/watch?v=9oxal7BdCh0

Does anyone remember the DChad anthem? Someone posted it once it was some funny shit.

That's fucking great.

Speaking of music, do you know where I could find the version of "Come Together" from the trailer? It sounds like Disturbed's but that version's a little too fast and lacks the background vocals.

Woah, I get it now. No matter how much liquor aquaman chugs he can't escape from who he really is. He belongs in the sea.

Axe throwing is easier than it looks desu family

I understand.
Jason Mamoa realized he was in a DC movie so he's having one last drink before he kills himself

omg kino.

Feel free to back that up at any time.

yeah hold on let me just throw my axe at my computer so you can see it. But really all it is is keep your wrist locked and figure out the distance that works for you. You'll be doing as well as him in 30 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7E5fCOajs4
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
Why are DChads so likeable and bro tier?

>Why are DChads so likeable and bro tier?

There's one guy in the whole MCU I feel this way about, and that's Renner.

That's awesome. Henry just seems like such a great guy.

Didn't he hint that he posts here? He casually said "people will call me a cuck for doing this" or something like that in an interview once.

pratt seems bro tier too

I have nothing against RDJ either, the guy knows what it is to be rock bottom and now he's squeezing the mouse for every cent he can get.

Coincidentally Renner and him are the only ones who can act their way out of a paper bag

>what they don't understand.
What, that you're a faggot with the hots for momoa? Whoa, really makes the synapses fire.

Yeah, pretty sure he did. So with that in mind:

Hi Henry! I think you kick ass as Superman.

That's true, but I think Pratt's starting to crack.

>I have nothing against RDJ either, the guy knows what it is to be rock bottom and now he's squeezing the mouse for every cent he can get.

I don't blame RDJ one bit. In fact, I almost think he's doing real fans a service by basically just phoning it in at this point, demanding more and more money, and refusing to even wear the suit all that often. It's almost like he's trying to kill the monster he helped create.

Well he played WoW so it's not much of a stretch.

>tfw you were kinoposting with Cavill in all those BvS threads spoonfeeding all those shitskin Marvel shills
I want to believe

Me too, user. Though I'd be far more inclined to believe that he'd be more of a "this guy gets it" type of poster.

why does he constantly wear this weird hat?

wrong pic

What fear? It's stupidity.

Enjoy wasting 2 hours of your life for the 3rd movie in a row.