Is this the worst impression in SNL history?

Is this the worst impression in SNL history?
>le pursed lip man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE BLOMPF

He gets Republicans mad so he must be doing something right

I dont think Republicans watch snl

His jokes are recycled to hell and just genuinly not funny
t. liberal

I could call your mother a cunt and your dad a child molesting fruit. Would that make me funny?

I don't think anyone watches snl, do they?

I've seen some really good Trump impressions on SNL that were seriously funny. Baldwin's impression is so goddamn terrible though, it's cringy.

Do people still watch SNL
>sitting for a hour for one or two good 5min sketches, often less
fucking why

yeah, their hatred for drumpf and white people is ruining their comedy

at least darrel hammond or whoever actually tried to do an impression

also that woman who does hillary trying to play jeff sessions with a forrest gump voice is just awful

>spend weeks mocking Bannon and making it look like banon controls trump
>never mention kushner
>drumpf gets triggered and fires bannon

SNL is just the deep state using 5d backgammon to manipulate trump into doing what they want

Why are Trumpfags incapable of understanding that every single president since SNLs inception has been lampooned?

except those years where they refused to do obama after Fred Armisen left the show to when they finally hired a skinny black guy. There was 4+ years where no making fun of Obummer was allowed.

It's because they know Trump just listens to whatever's on TV to inform himself on current issues

young fags have never watched snl skits from the 70s, 80s or 90s

>refused to do obama
that's just simply not true

It sucks Trumps so retarded he doesn't know he's being played. All they need to do is attack his ego to make him do whatever they want

>want him to bomb Syria and ruin relations with Russia
>relentlessly call him Putin's puppet and say he's controlled by Russia

>want him to fire Bannon and replace him with (((kushner)))
>mock him by saying bannon is the real president and is controlling Trump

>Why are Trumpfags incapable of understanding that every single president since SNLs inception has been lampooned?

Has a bigger lie ever been posted on Sup Forums?

SNL staff literally had scripts for sketches submitted to White House PR people for revision before they ever made it to air.

Are there legitimately people so biased that they're incapable of seeing blatant media bias?

The media softballed Obama for eight fucking years because he was le black democrat progressive and you faggots know it. The same would have been done to Hillary if we lived in the Hellish parallel universe where the US had Merkel 2 for their president.

Isn't it wonderful that Hillary didn't win? I honestly wish I could have been there the moment when she realized she lost.

I really don't care what happens with Trump. I'm just so happy that Hillary lost. That her lifelong dream and the goal of 40 years of evil deeds was denied from her.

Now, hell awaits

>it's a le bum tickled republiturd redditor comes to Sup Forums episode

Ken, you think she wasn't in on it?

remember when they were so triggered they could barely put on a show?

Can Alec Baldwin's Trump even be called an impression? He doesn't act or sound like him at all. The only decent Trump impression I've heard so far is Dana Carvey's.

>DUDE STOP STATING FACTS, THE MEDIA IS ALWAYS FAIR AND BALANCED AND ZERO BIAS EXISTS, MY PERSONAL VIEWS ARE JUST FACTS LIKE THE MEDIA SAYS

Man, when you finally break out of that bubble shit is going to come crashing down.

Media companies are nepotistic echo-chambers that only hire like-minded individuals, who grow increasingly far-left as time goes on. This has been outright admitted by multiple people in the industry itself.

If you're still in denial about it it's willful ignorance on your part.

Obama didn't have a scandal, that's what the article is saying. When Clinton was in office, that man got fried for all the Slick Willy-ing that he became infamous for. Bush was a monkey-browed yokel who painted a target on his chest every speech.

Compared to those two specifically there's nothing to latch onto when you're talking about Obama. Hell, the most the average Sup Forumskek could manage for 8 years is calling him a monkey.

Are you really saying it's a matter of political bias and not the fact that Maga is a fucking cartoon of man?

>Obama didn't have a scandal

This, Obongo, funded ISIS prolonged the war allowed water boarding, etc...

Flint, Chicago, detroit all went down during his eight years, he also spends a mysterious amount in hot dogs.

And the NSA/Drones.

Don't forget dropping more bombs than any President before him, if if if if if if okay dokey, his wife looking like a black male in jackie O cosplay, his pathetic gym routine, his shitness at basketbal etc. Could all have been sketches.

And of all of that, which is funny enough to make a joke about?

Trump isn't getting lampooned for tightening up border control or launching missiles, he's getting lampooned for getting caught saying stupid shit on twitter and grabbing pussy.

We're not talking about some basement memes, we're talking about writing jokes centered around what average fucker watching SNL cares about.

My family does, but the jokes on them because I simply smirk and chuckle to myself when out of view that they like such shitty humor.

You're right, the average SNL watcher is a vapid moron that only cares about 'real' issues like transgender bathroom rights.

You mean black jokes.

Yep, they dropped the ball there, had eight to make black jokes and the best could do was the Larry roast.

>le all caps rage with reddit spacing and twitter screenshot
Well done redditor

You're right. Their obama and Hillary were impressions. Their trump and friends are caricatures

>get nobel peace price
>proceed to bomb 7 countries

this is pretty much the only reason why i like it. always funny to see people prolapse their anus over something then attempt deflect when they're called out

Obama's whole presidency was the world world virtue signaling. From an outside view he was a mediocre president that achived very little, and made America seem soft while getting praised for literally everything he did.

fast furious, irs targeting right wing organizations, spyin on allies, hrc server, lying to the us americans about the cause of benghazi

but, hey, our totally not partisan msm never ran with it so its all good

If that. They want what they've already seen on the news regurgitated and parodied. The problem with Trump comedy is that there's literally nothing to parody. He's a caricature in and of himself.

How many presidents got made fun of for being white?

Not a fan of Trump, but I have to agree. Baldwin's trump is unfunny garbage.

story?

Idk seems like Norm made a bunch of Clinton jokes and then they fired him

Leonard Cohen died so they decided to drop a big stinky deuce on his grave on live, national television by using a crazy lesbian dressed up as Hillary Clinton to sing a terrible rendition of Cohen's most famous song

Good to see he has a job for the next 8 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

>Baldwin's
>Funny

His skits were good a few times but they killed it beyond death

nov 12 2016 was 1st snl after trump got elected...instead of a usual humorous cold open they had a mournful hillary (mckinnon) at a piano

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

CANNOT FIND SAUCE I READ ON THIS SO TAKE WITH GRAIN OF SALT: but i think there was a normal open planned but alec baldwin went awol, still pissed about trump winning

it was funny the first few times now it's just painfully obvious they don't know how to keep people watching it so they just play "dude blumpf lmao". also baldwin is a massive faggot, and he pussied out fighting alex jones

but nobody actually gets mad at this, we just go "yep, that's liberals again. *sigh*"

then there are those of us who kek our asses off...not even 1/8 trough this presidency...3.5 yrs liberal triggerings to go

here, have a rare btfo

>t. liberal

You need to go back.

If Republicucks sperg out over it, it must be good.

"W-we're t-totally not upset guize. SO not upset."

Why is Donald Trump always on SNL lately? Isn't he supposed to be running the country?

What would a a far right version of the far left SNL version look like?

Would they parody trannies and pedo Hollywood?

mad

they fired him for his OJ jokes and you know it

Yeah, but to be fair it's really hard to act as dumb as the guy he's impersonating.

SNL airs on the weekend user

the snowflake stuff is ripe for parody
hrc, her skeletons and lying was ripe for parody
did they even parody maddows tax return fiasco?

I don't care about the impression, but I do find it funny how true believer supporters of Trump get anally flustered over it all the time.

It's just a stupid fucking SNL sketch, stop getting triggered by everything.

Yeah, it's terrible and the laughter is forced af

>inb4 Sup Forums

It's just a bad impression

Norm was able to make Clinton jokes all the time (and especially Hillary Clinton jokes) in the 90's with zero issue.

Don't make some "persecuted" shit from that, nobody got fired for making Clinton jokes then.

>that nu-male's face

hd so open in new tab

I'm not sure if nu-male pissy face in HD is something I want to see but thanks for the opportunity, user.

Do they actually get mad though? Or is it cringeworthy like saying Drumpf?