Woah

Woah...

I love DC comics and that movie sucked.

We need to talk about that 9gag watermark.

Thank you based 9gag

I'm glad 9gag can recognize true kino

BvS status: Dropped

wtf I love 9gag now?

I can't wait for all marvelcucks to invade this thread and claim otherwise because they're so insecure

WTF I love 9gag now!?

>reddit loves BvS
>9gag loves BvS
>Sup Forums loves BvS

Seems all MCUcks have is their hack SJW critics who get paid off. Really makes you think.

When even 9gag says BvS is awesome you know it's the truth.

Get fucked Marvelfags

Too deep and complex for you?

>marlel flick about to be released and no one gives a fuck
>negative hype
>Sup Forums catalog gets filled with false flagging shill threads

Like clockwork

FUCK MARVEL NOW DC IS MY FRIEND

ITS OVER NINTENDO IS FINISHED

This is the most epic picture in the history of ever! 1000 internets to you my good sir!

>it's been almost a year
>DCucks are STILL butthurt about BvS

I don't read DC comics and this movie was very good.

How many oscars does Marvel have again? Oh wait...

quick post a picture of snyder lifting weights, marvel cucks can't handle it

>but we won the popular vote

as a comic book reader i was triggered to all fuckand as a casual i was bored to tears

*sips cum*

I didn't mind Suicide Squad, but this was boring as shit. It was trash and Wonder Woman's appearance was retarded

DC has one for the gayest award of all, costume design.

w...woah....

Thor has power without his hammer though? And is Superman just trying to forget the existence of Kryptonite? Also, isn't Green Lanter's power just the ability to make shapes?

Some Sup Forums-fag correct me if I'm wrong.

Alfred: "Bruce, this crazy person killing people throughout Gotham city that I've never seen before in my life, and whom was also absent from all of your childhood happens to be your brother, despite your parents not telling me or you about it at any stage, not even during their dying breaths. Crazy huh?"

They fucked up Doomsday and the whole Death of Superman arc. This movie was fucking garbage.
>But Affleck was bomb in Phantoms, yo

You sir, have won the internet today :')

Dc is deep bro.......

DC is getting set to embrace the very heart of their lore and I could not respect them more for that. They could have cheated out and ran with the whole Nolanverse version of adaptation, but they didn't. I don't care if this was by design or pure chance. I love it.

The exact opposite is the case. BVS shits on the comics more than the "Casual favorite" Batman Movies from Nolan. Snyder said he was inspired by Dark Knight Returns but Batman was never this violent in DKS, even in the mass shooting against the mutants he doesn't killed anyone and just used rubber boots.
It's okay that BVS doesn't really adapted the comics in their spirits, no movie must do that, but stop saying it is a "true adaptation" while it is in fact the exact opposite from anything Batman ever was.

Despite that, Afflecks Batman potrail was the best part of the movie, he was only shit in the very last 10 minutes.

Their roles are reversed in BvS. Everything Bat-fans are up in arms about in BvS, they accepted Superman doing without even batting an eye in DKR. It's just an astute move on the creators' parts, correctly assessing Bruce as being the hero the audience identifies with more as a cultural symbol.