Are russians really this gay, or is it just one guy?

Are russians really this gay, or is it just one guy?

yes, they all become homo when theyre conscripted in the army

Afaik there are 2 gays and a fat yaoi loving roastie

i'm not gay, i'm pederast

No homo

post boipucci ruskis

Russians are so ugly that they have to turn gay but just wait till they find out that we Western gays only like attractive men with Germanic features.

>Are russians really this gay, or is it just one guy?

They are. Putin is trying to handle it by restricting the gay rights, but he is doomed to fail sooner or later.

There will be a day when entire russian nation and its people will come out from the closet and they will join to a massive gay pride march. The tectonic plates will crack under russian gay hordes march heading to the borders of the europe.

When that day comes, you have to ask yourself: ”do I want to join this?” and the answer is HELL YES! Entire europe will join colossal gay pride from atlantic to pasific.

Russians are sissy boys

That makes zero sense monkey.
Besides Brazilians are way uglier and gayer

I think it is because their women are often completely psycho. I understand why Russian men drink so much and die at age 58. You try living with one of those completely chaotic cat-ladies or cold-hearted gold-diggers, even when they don't have PMS.

They all have a thing for putin so I say yes

There's actually 3 of them but I'm pretty sure they are active for most of the day making it seem like it's more than just them

The GAYropean projection itt is through the roofs

There are like
3 gay Russians
3-4 gay Finns (2 of whom are Megumin posters)
2-3 gay Singaporeans (one of whom is me)
1 gay NZ poster
1 gay Lithuanian
1 gay Swede (probably more than one actually)

Having sex with guys is not considered gay here.

True, it's only gay if you are the one who gets fucked. If you are top, you're not gay by russian standards

Seems right
Same with the Romans
You truly are the Third Rome

So you're saying unironically, that if i travel to russia and fuck some cuteboys i would be considered 100% straight still? Do russian women consider these men gay or straight?

I hate Russians

Well, there are certain rules. You have to do it without love and passion to not be gay, it's you know, kinda like prison-gay thing, where the weak ones get fucked not because they are liked, but because there are lack of women.

Fucking other guys is just establishing dominance. Degenerate faggots are different thing entirely.

This guy know

If you'll fuck or get a blowjob from gay you will be considered sort of gay and that is slightly frawned upon there. If some chad fucks you in the ass you'd better hang youself couse you aren't human anymore. Happy stay in rusland, ahmed.

If i was doing the fucking. I would be considered halfgay then?

Cocks...

This

That depends. If you do this manly and only so often, then it's nothing to talk about. The badly perceived side is your assotiation with the faggot you actually put cock into. You'd better not to talk with that dude or, God save you, show any kind of affection.

So, fucking traps is not gay in russian?

If you find alive one then it's not. Theoretical question thou.

Cocks...

If you know of any cute russian traps that are std free, ill pay for everything and take em over here

>the lithuanian slut is here
I LOVE YOU OwO