Dragons actually existed, but went extinct in the Middle Ages, and Church wiped out all traces of their existence

>Dragons actually existed, but went extinct in the Middle Ages, and Church wiped out all traces of their existence

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439042/Birds-prey-starting-fires-DELIBERATELY-Brown-falcon-dropped-smouldering-twigs-Australian-bush-smoke-mice-insects-say-researchers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WgEG64VBx1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remember the old dragons existed meme, good times.

I saw a documentary on the history channel once, which seemed to prove that dragons existed, and it wasn't ancient aliens tier.

*Discovery Channel. History channel is garbage tier.

nice bullshit, remember to wash your hands

dinosaurs were real
dinosaurs that survived the extinction transitioned into birds
knights killed that last few in-betweenies
the archaeopteryx was real, wake up europe

Lmfao at this stupid nonsense

Link?

Don't be rude to Pajeet, S*lesian cuck

What are we sliding Bronisław?

really made me kek

What would you do if you knew dragons really existed? Would it have any impact, on anything?

Find remains try to get DNA sample then clone

We would be able to revive and tame them. We could train them to get aggressive at the sight of dark-skinned individuals and use them guard the borders of Europe.

Imagine the posibilities.

Dragons = methapor for Reptilians from the constelation draco.

European komodo dragons were real

ANCIEnT ASTRONAUT THEORIST CHECKInG IN HERE
WHAT THEY SAW WERE UFOs
OR INTERDIMENSIONAL REPTOIDs

>Reptilian humanoids

WAS KEK REALLY A GOD?

OR...

WAS HE A MISINTERPERED EXTRA TERRISTRIAL

ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS
SAY YES

We'd have a new drone program over the middle east

LOOK AT THIS POLISH PROPHECY
IS IT REAL?
IS IT FAKE
YOU WILL FIND OUT AFTER A SHORT BREAK
*swoosh*

cool fact: they used to dig up large bones in sicily, mammoths and the like, and this is where cyclops originates

not very unlikely that the same was the case for dragons, coming across huge bones/skulls of reptilians. they also fly because it makes a better story.

This

A fellow tinfoil hat I see...
Riddle me this..
Why have the reptilians chosen to work (((them)))

The first step would be to bring back the dinosaurs, then to genetically modify them to have wings. The problem is we'd have to do countless modifications after tests that would take decades. We also have no idea how such a creature would behave.

But in all seriousness how difficult would it be to bring back the dinosaurs, asides from the lack of complete DNA genome?

Their greed blinds them, they make perfect puppets

There are still living dinosaurs in a region of Brazil called Acre.

No they didn't people found dinosaur bones and made a legend about what they saw.

Did you know aboriginals lived in Australia when dinosaurs were about? The dinosaurs would eat the aboriginals, so they decided to burn down the forests. Thats why there isnt any mega fauna. The aboriginals burnt everything down.

Vocę tem prova?
Tienes prova

Onde é a prova hue?

We would have to figure out a way to keep microorganisms from eating them alive almost immediately..

Didn't save them though, did it

Familicide?

Dragons are only symbol of evil desu.

He is bullshitting you, we don't even have proof that this mythical "Acre" region exists.

the genes in modern chickens still have the switches to produce teeth.

this is more of a problem with entropy, and the loss of information. luckily, genes are a system that self-replicate, so we can avoid the issue by reconstructing the old configuration. a lot of noise has been added over millions of years, so it would take a lot of guess work to add genes. never perfect, but doable. entirely plausible, very expensive and time consuming.

chicken left, mutate center, alligator right

life for the universe adds complexity. we are noise, which follows fine in entropic laws. it's possible that our smell receptors or even photosynthesis are functions that use quantum mechanics. who the fuck knows how close we could come in the end, but the arrow of time points only the one way and some signals are just gone with nothing left to look for

Reinvigorate pseudoscientific interest in supernatural beasts(ex: vampires, werewolfs, chupacabras, big foot, nessy, etc).

We wuz annunaki n shiet

Fuck off, Pyro wasn't evil

>We also have no idea how such a creature would behave.

Take a wild fucking guess how your genetically modified dinosaur is going to behave.

reminder that dragons are genetic memories from the times of humans and dinosaurs living together

ˢ ͧ ͨ ͨ

dragons still exist. the modern reinvention of what western dragons are is a distortion. dragons are giraffes. all old depictions even in europe are hairy horse faced things with long necks with no wings and giraffes have horns

only in asia did dragons have scales

Obrigado guey eres uno de nosotros

Earth's environment before and after the flood were very different.

After the flood (which has legend in every culture around the world) the dinos (which used to just be known as dragons) didn't grow as big or thrive as well. Then they were hunted out.

How can I believe something so stupid you ask? Ok, why is there imagery of humans fighting large lizard creatures in TONS of ancient "bronze age" cultures around the world. I mean they didn't excavate back then, they didn't find tyrannosaurus skeletons. Pretty coincidental that humans just IMAGINED large lizard creatures ALL OVER DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD and that's exactly what used to be at the top of the food chain.

Really makes you think.

Lol my co-worker always talks about those aliens. Can you tell me the story about them papa user.

>The first step would be to bring back the dinosaurs, then to genetically modify them to have wings.

Dragons don't necessarily have wings, so just bring back the dinossaurs. Inb4 a bunch of nerds come at me with a lot of made up DnD terms for different kinds of dragons to tell me wingless dragons are not exactly dragons.

NO

There's also one for mermaids

They both have THIS IS FAKE disclaimers, if you pay any fucking attention

Draco = metaphor for constellation from the dinosaurs

Saltie's are living dinosaurs

RESLLY MSKES YOU DSINK

Pretty much

Really make you think :^)

What did he mean by this?

Your country is shit. At least in America (suck my freedom) they'll serve a useful purpose.

Did I touch a nerve, Muhammad?

IT'S NOT FAIR ;_;

I'm glad you came here. Care to bring all your divination pals? Maybe I'll be able 2 visit /x/ again

>dragons
>a giant lizard
How does pol not see it.. it is right in front of you. They were not dragons. But jews

I thought the "dragon" George killed was just a lizard-lion.

I remember watching this too

brb, I will find the video link and post it here

FUCKING KEK

Sup Forums will never recover from this

I don't think they existed physically. I think they existed as some sort of metaphor for chaos brimming in the unconcious, and that the hero slaying the dragon represents a turning of chaos into order.
Something along those lines anyway

These were most likely at the brink of extinction before the Aboriginals did their damage in the ecosystem. Besides, they wouldn't have survived the white men even if they managed to survive the aboriginals.

What you talking about?

Omg this board is full of insecure people

Literally better off making a time machine to get your Dino's bruh.

Then were are the bones? Why do we only find fossils millions of years old?

>church claims various saints killed/banished dragons during their lives
>church denies existence of dragons

Pick one, OP.

A dragon in East Asia is a spirit
Dragon is also the symbol of the emperor

Lol you are so fucking stupid

People like you should be exterminated on sight

That's a wyvern

what the fuck. Can I not have my own beliefs on the extinction of the megalania prisca? I just don't agree the Aborigenals wiped them out all by themselves. The desertification of the island had probably more to do with it.

Also look here... even birds of pray can spread fires in Australia:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439042/Birds-prey-starting-fires-DELIBERATELY-Brown-falcon-dropped-smouldering-twigs-Australian-bush-smoke-mice-insects-say-researchers.html

>the genes in modern chickens still have the switches to produce teeth.

a study found

WE WUZ DRAGON HANTAH AN SHIEEEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=WgEG64VBx1M

>Megalania
>Dinosaur
What do they teach in schools these days?

I mean the part where you said white man

I'm still on the fence about this.
For example, what did they do to the bones? There must be some laying around somewhere.

And what's with all the lions on European shields and flags?

Did they roam Europe one time?

Sirrush.

>And what's with all the lions on European shields and flags?
>
>Did they roam Europe one time?
Again, what do they teach in schools these days?