The face of Ghostbusting broke his silence and Sup Forums is not going to be happy

>As for the haters, Aykroyd said, "These people, they're insignificant gnats, they're losers, they have no lives of their own, they can probably barely pay for the wifi they're using."

>He added, "I would say you're looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or member of the Aryan Nation and there are millions of them.

archive.is/JNld2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169003820083449856
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169001733417213952
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/504060745026637825
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/440339119239991296
youtu.be/58uKYuO_yoY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans who run away to Canada are irrelevant faggots

>"These people, they're insignificant gnats, they're losers, they have no lives of their own, they can probably barely pay for the wifi they're using."

Why leftist in America when they want insult someone they attack him for being poor?

>I'm for wage justice and fight against poverty... Hahaha... Fuck you, loser, you're a fucking homeless... Hahaha... I'm better than you because I'm rich... Hahaha

I'm used to Hollywood celebrities being ultra-liberal megacucks, this isn't news.

>just remember guys, Bill Murray is off somewhere playing golf thinking "thank god they'll never fucking ask to make another ghostbusters again."

This. God save Bill Murray

>Dan "Adam Sandler pity-role" Aykroyd
>"These people, they're insignificant gnats, they're losers, they have no lives of their own, they can probably barely pay for the wifi they're using."

The irony is palpable.

>"I would say you're looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or member of the Aryan Nation and there are millions of them.

There are hundred of thousands at the most, and that's being overly generous and assuming that people who shitpost just for the fun of it are even moderately aware that the Aryan Nation is even a thing. The KKK only has a few thousand official members anyways at this point.

B-BUT THESE TWEETS ARE NOT REAL!!

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169003820083449856

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169001733417213952

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/504060745026637825

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/440339119239991296

Dude has to say something. Those skull vodkas wont sell by themselves. Also, Murray doesnt give a crap but would probably say something as long as he can keep crashing parties.

classist bigot is what he is

He's Canadian, what do you expect.

Basically this. How someone can define himself as a leftist and then make jokes of people for being poor?

Will Hollywood ever stop being so racist and bigoted?

Sorry Sup Forums but Dan is redpilled as fuck so if he speaks we should listen.

youtu.be/58uKYuO_yoY

>there are millions of obese 50 year old KKK members
Is this the world he truly lives in i wonder

>I would have been used for breeding straight up.
Well the Western Gorilla population is critically endangered so that would really help the enviroment out.

The only active Klan members are Jewish false flaggers and the FBI.

>crashing parties
Implying Bill Murray you wouldn't let him into any party he showed up to

actually we're all between 15 and 30 though, and we're not members of the KKK or Aryan Nation? Fuck old people are dumb

Dan Aykroyd has been drinking too much of his own vodka

>tfw 32
>tfw posting on Sup Forums from my office
>tfw pretty content with this and can easily see doing the same thing in 10 years.

Come on my friend. Sup Forums is comedy for us older guys as well.

i love how easy it is to call whites racist compared to any other race

>you're looking at obese white men
Isn't it disingenuous (and racist, and sexist) to say that to defend an obese black woman?

>millions of active KKK members
wew lad

You guys know he's autistic right? Like legitimately diagnosed with autism.

33 here and I agree. I don't go anywhere else on Sup Forums because the rest of the site is an autistic anime filled mess but Sup Forums is funny.

Nice movie faggot go back to sheckle grabber school you didn't learn shit, kike.

inb4 he critises Trump and dies.

>face of ghostbusting

This is neither Bill Murray nor Harold Ramis. Didn't this guy go mental anyway?

nah I get that, I'm 26

but we're definitely not 50-60
we're not in the KKK (I kinda doubt a single Sup Forums poster is)
we're not even "white"

baby-boomers believe in a gigantic racist conspiracy (millions of them) that consists of fat old white rednecks that don't exist

straight Omen-tier

This.

>implying I'm white

More or less.
I hope Bill Murray doesn't say anything. He strikes me as someone too busy being alone and depressed to really get involved with politics, though.

Aykroyd didn't say shit faggot, fake ass post

Im latin and to tell you the truth, I cant see whats the appeal with multiculturalism or changing the race of characters and now changing the gender.

Seriously, its pretty idiotic. And poor Dan, he is a lovable buffoon but you can tell he is just saying shit because the jews got him by the balls.

Leftist shits have been saying that all the white racists would die off 20 years ago and they were all 50 to 60 at that point as well. Well now those people are dead and race relations have not been so bad in forever.

A lot of young people between 20-40 don't like race baiting and minority groups as well. We just do a better job at separating an individual from their toxic culture. It's why you will see a white guy have a minority friend (My best friend is half spic who is more "racist" compared to me) and still speak out against minorities and leftists.

Libshits are just so fucking delusional that they put all of us in this two dimensional box. It makes sense because their media and movies are two dimensional as well. They are shit at figuring out human dynamics.

Literally no different from 9 years ago when Sup Forums were radical liberal terrorists according to Fox News. Shills gonna shill.

>people actually think the kkk is some powerful group with millions of members

Christ libcuck delusion is strong

>My best friend is half spic
BET YOU LET HIM FUCK YOUR WIFE, TOO, KEK

all the liberals i know that actually tout themselves as liberal get most of their worldview from movies and TV and shit

some of them think that a documentary cannot be biased in any way because it's a documentary. I smelled wood burning when i once showed two docs with equal credibility that were on opposite sides of an issue to one of these people as they tried to make sense of what they were seeing.

He knows it's shit but he can't say anything.

He is wrong, I am mexican, middle-high class, fit and barely 30

your gonna get nuked when trumps elected

>make movie and enjoy making it
>company 30 years in the future has you by the balls so hard they can dictate how you feel about something

why do people still strive to get into acting and shit when evidence of it being an awful life is all around you?

The bourgeoisie of 2016 America is the white liberal

liberals really want us to believe they're a cultured, youthful diverse group of people, but that's definitely a lie too. the liberals of today are pudgy monolinguists who microwave dinner, they're not zipping around a fashion agency full of mulattoes in designer clothes or 'coding' in a gleaming multicultural office

>using communist words

back to tumblr

That's why some famous people make enough money and completely drop out of existence.

soooo off brand jim belushi takes a stab at stumping trump and i should care why? what was the last movie he was in? havent bigger names talked shit during the primary?

dan aykroyd wasnt even in ghost busters though

Well, you get your worldview from a bleached blonde, niggerfucking, kike faggot, so the playing fields about level

Where the fuck is Malta and who lets you savages onto the white man's internet?

He's just a leaf please go easy on the boy.

Malta was a level in call of duty or medal of honor so many years ago. I remembering it being a desert wasteland with some ruined fotifications

>I give a shit what a leaf says

It's like he's shit posting, but in an interview.

At least Aussies are funny and masters of the bantz.

> if you don't like my movie and start paying for it, then you're a racist.

When's he going to start telling us to 'man up'?
Shit, it's 2016 leftists, decades of shaming and we're building up a fucking immunity to it.

Alright, Leaft... alright.

I'll give you that. Are you from the West of Canada?

Dan Aykroyd and I have made the exact same number of decent films within the last 25 years. So I guess if that makes me a loser, he is too.

Reminder that actually having a career in show business as anything but a CNN punching bag means drinking the fucking koolaid.
The fact that anyone takes ANYTHING that comes out of a celebrity's mouth fucking seriously is appalling.

Lol a bit of projection there. Akroyd had a few good years then turned into a fat irrelevent faggot.

pig american

Wtf. Hate Crystal Skull vodka now

>who active Klan members or member of the Aryan Nation and there are millions of them

How stupid can one person be?

Whities btfo

Literally who?

>made a film
actors aren't the people who 'make' or 'break' a film user
they are for the vast majority singing dancing monkeys for our entertainment
its only the liberals who began the meme of calling them superstars
a trained chimp can do this guys job ffs
>[citation] the new ghostbusters

hey flagbro, hit me up on my skype: alexball4ch

Honestly I wish they'd find new people to pin the blame on. I don't understand why the go to guys are always KKK members when it's doubtful anyone even knows one. They're less notable these days than the Westboro Baptist Church and all they do is hold signs that shit talk fags.

Kek so apparently Dan Aykrod wants to die, have his career ruined on be maimed horribly or wants the same for his family. The Trump curse powered by Kek will make him pay, praise Kek REEEEEEEEEE

>obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or member of the Aryan Nation
the Klan and the Aryan Nation are probably pretty butthurt that people think they're twitters griefers

>millions of them
good lord is twitter this hysterical?

Where were you when Sup Forums became the new SJW crybully?

What pepe is that?

Poor people, especially the ones who actually work for their poverty, are hurt most by modern liberal economic policies and tend to oppose them
So these rich white liberals have begun to hate them and just trudge onward with mass immigration and social agendas that benefit nobody, all to feed their own egos

Hell, I'm a black Caribbean 27 year old. I used to be liberal but seeing how ridiculous they got I just enjoy watching their shit fail more than anything. Leslie Jones is an unfunny hack that tries to use muh racism as an excuse for her failure and was dumb enough to directly address troll accounts.

very rare feel free to save bong friend

>implying this whole parody of a disgrace film isn't a way to gain shekels on dead film.
They'll stop at nothing to extract money and if it means shitting on film's legacy and make a fool out of everything film stood for. Come on now Dan, are you that much hungry for cash that you need to pull your name into something that shouldn't be related to you? It's not just about black people, since there are black women and then there are really ugly black women and she's taking all the bait, maybe because she has no self-respect, which wouldn't be a surprise considering many things about her, including her stand-up "without a hair on tongue" comedy. That's not comedy, it's disgrace and we are bullies, since that's how it is suppose to be.

I wasn't here yet
don't know where I was a few years ago

In Kek we trust.

Aykroyd is just being a typical leaf faggot.

>offer old actor who needs some spending cash a million to promote their new movie

i'd take it

>Washed-Up (((Hollywood))) Actor Bashes Whites

yawn

Dog, Akroyd has real Autism.

>Saved
Trade for billions and billions of feels ameribro?

The petit bourgeoisie have always hated the poor.

agreed and saved

Anyone who's paid the slightest bit of attention to dan aykroyd in the past few years (why would you?) already knows this. He's a fucking turbocuck. When he was on the Anthony Cumia show he actually said that he's looking forward to Hillary Clinton as president.

Also, remember he's a leaf and therefore a subhuman shitstain by default.

>saving samples

>living with girlfriend, cute little cottage with a top tier qt.
>just got ourselves a kitten
>gonna get an alpha tier pupper like a leonberger
>10 years experience as a chef, 5 as a head chef.
>currently in finance (2 years in)
>studying physics degree part time
>earning comfortably with day trading in days off, and owning a small cottage based catering company for cold food weddings (pates, self cured meats, cheeses, etc, and the cakes and what not ofc) etc.

>ghostbusters trailer comes our, immediately start calling the project on its misandry to everyone I know who talks about it.
>28 years old.
>not 50 and klan member, and can afford basic utilities

Of course he is going to say that.
What else would he say "Yeah they have a point the nigga bitch looks like a fucking gorilla and she ruined the movie. Goddamn jews"

>service industry
>muh bills
butthurt

"I could have been out on the golf course, but if this guarantees another royalty cheque I guess..."

Well said. Better dead than red.

Dan may be the most desperate man in the world for Ghostbusters to be a success
So yeah hes going to jump on the everyone is racist or sexist bandwagon to generate News

There is an article in the New York Daily News that he did faggot.

Sigh...

Maybe nuclear war is the best thing that can happen.

My last position I was earning £37,000 a year plus bonuses, which paid for the tax. At the time this was about the same as 61k USD.

Ignoring all that I am actually out of that industry now. If you had read further than the first couple of lines. Burger education, you guys really are the memes the world sees you as.