You support trump esé? You want to deport us and drag us back to Méjico homes? How about you drag me back right now...

>You support trump esé? You want to deport us and drag us back to Méjico homes? How about you drag me back right now? I'm right here white boy whats good?

OH SHIT IS THAT TORTILLA PLANT ON FIRE?
then run away.

"ahora vas a conocer a Dios"

I'm hispanic and I hate these criminal faggots more than anyone, in Nicaragua we threw them out of helicopters. #MAGA

look behind you, free tacos and cocaine!

>el salvador gangs

>trying this hard to fit in with teenage rednecks

Embarrassing.

>427 snapkick to the chin then finish them off with my nunchucks

what's that you were saying chorizo?
can't hear you, 'cause you sleeping.
fucking pancho, bring me some flautas.

"Drag me" instead of "Drag us"?

Sure. At least you have the balls to propose a duel, unlike the pussies that are negroes.

Trespassers will be shot
undocumented illegal in the country is trespassing

>Living in a country that Is a hairs whisker away from race war and where there won't be white piece to hold down civilization in the near future.
AHAHAHAHAHAHH

>Convert or die

>sympathizing with criminals
>being spiteful towards the lower classes at the same time

Embarrassing and despicable. Hang yourself mate.

What's funny is when they actually get arrested, they fucking beg for the government to remove their tattoos and to not be deported to their home country because The Sombra Negra will cut their balls off really slowly.

>defending low life, gangbanger subhuman, criminal scum
Embarrassing.

Hispanic men are usually manlets, I'm 6'1 so it wouldn't be a concern

Are tattoos still supposed to be intimidating?

Daily reminder that the average Mestizo-American is aged 9. Daily reminder that the average white-American is 50 something.

Southwest will be retaken, it's only a matter of time.

u fukin startin u brown paki bastard? i'll av u no i'm the 'ardest kid in north sunderland! u fukin mess wit me 'n the ladz 'n we'll get the kitchen nives out 'n shank u up lad! i wom't just deport u m8, i'll fukin send u to mars lad! back off u cheeki cant or i'll get big dave round! 'n don't make me get ahmed round eivuh! he's a paki n' he has bombs in 'is shed lad!

heh... Fools...I'll drag you all back in body bags... "HYYYYAAAAHHH"

It's a warning sign, if anything.

*unsheathes AR-15"

>gangs vs 1 'white boy'

Give me one second, i'll just go and get my "gang".

Be 2 seconds, lad...

>caring about criminals

These are the kind of guys that would kill niggers instead.

they're afraid of niggers. little spics like that mostly just talk shit

uk is joking right?
an average constable couldn't blow her whistle hard enough if they patrolled east la

>whats good?

LOL fuck your nigger speak.

This.
OP is a faggot.

>YOU CAME TO THE WRONG BARRIO ESE

It's literally the other way around dude lol, Hispanic gangs, etc, are fucking slaughtering blacks out in Cali, etc.

Look it up, this is pretty common knowledge what has been in the news since like 2012-2013. Like they're literally pushing them out/killing them off block by block and Hispanic gangs are starting to become the prominent gangs in parts of Cali and other western states, funny thing is they seem to only be doing this towards blacks kek, not whites or even Asians.

i've read this too, blacks are being stomped by latinos

You're obviously too much of a nigger to realise.

My point is that non-Whites like you prefer gangs and act tough, but the biggest and strongest gang is armed Whites (European military as a whole) and that is why I made the post like I did. If you were White you would have realised this.

Fucking subhuman.

To me it is a sign of low IQ.

Perfectly shopped, no need to zoom.

>tfw you'll never be the photo editor for a gang in east LA

and why exactly would I ever be in this situation? Do niggers fantasize about stumbling onto some KKK rally? I don't get the point of this. I'd never talk to people like this. They're thugs.

Yea you do realize Mexico lets them into the us so we would deport them back to Mexico who would be responsible

>tfw SWAT team half mile away designed to protect Chiquita man's kids

yeah, but let's not pretend that the majority of them aren't from Mexico.
Niggers may do a lot of horrible shit, but they're not committing ISIS tier, horror movie style atrocities like the drug cartels in Méjico.

naw, we will just hunt you down and kill you, you're not bullet proof