16 days until the mental midget chokes against Chelsea

16 days until the mental midget chokes against Chelsea

thanks for making this thread, last time worked great

>mental midget

Messi choked in the first leg

>scores an away goal for draw
>chokes
>pick 1

>Wow look he scored a tap in off a defenders mistake which means he didn't choke
lol you sound as bad as Ronaldo dick riders. He had one fucking shot all game; as well as one dribble and one key pass. The guy was invisible for all but five seconds

absolutely seething.....why you always so mad Vlad?

Because you shitters criticize Ronaldo for doing nothing but scoring tap ins but when Messi does it he's the GOAT

>still giving this 10 yr old attention

You know there's a difference between Messi doing it one time and Ronaldo doing it nearly every time right?

Then for that one night don't act like it's different; it's called integrity. Call Messi the GOAT when he plays like the GOAT, and call him a fraud when he plays like Ronaldo

ROLANDO BIG NUMBA

>doubting Messis goatness
lmaoing @ ur live looser

>This is his life 24/7

>on his normal days messi is the GOAT
>on his bad days hes penaldo

i thought tsuman lovers were not supposed to say these kind of thing.

MESSI SMAEL NUBER PEE NALDO GAOT

>Implying I like Ronaldo
Like I said it's called integrity

>it's an argentinian autist spams autistic facebook reaction pics instead of actual discussion episode
you're worse than americans at this point.

like I said

>gay westenders actually believe this

Messi might be a choker but Iniesta and Suarez - now that he's found his form again - are so clutch they might carry him yet again

>Suarez
>Clutch

The mentally ill obsessed gypsy that has turn defending Penaldo into his life's meaning and mission.

Also, "discussion", lmao. That's totally what this ebin thread is about! Also

>Autistic idiot floods the board with dozens of iterations of this same autistic thread before first leg
>Messi scores
>Autistic idiot goes on doing it for second leg
Please, keep doing God's work

>bananilla

Fuck, you got me!
We are one and the same

hey fuck you too bud
I don’t know what country you are but if there are any stereotypes about your country I hope you fit those stereotypes

>says the autist who thinks every romanian flag is the same guy

>has turned defending penaldo into his life's meaning and mission
As if you don't come running every time someone doesn't declare Messi the GOAT or has anything negative to say about him.

new thread