Who else legitimate supports Hillary Clinton here? She is the best candidate

Who else legitimate supports Hillary Clinton here? She is the best candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-on-gaddafi-in-2011-we-should-stop-this-guy/2016/02/26/4d46fabc-dc50-11e5-8210-f0bd8de915f6_video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

not thrilled about her, but at least she knows where uzbeki-beki-stan-stan is on a map

wtf i hate trump now?

I only support her because she has some semblance of knowing what she'll do as president. Trump just makes it up as he goes along

Will she try to kill the leader there too? She seems to enjoy advocating the death of random leaders.

Not even ironically. Electing this bitch will do more to spur Deus Vult than electing Trump. He's controlled opposition anyways.

she was the best candidate from the start.

This is the kind of thinking that will destroy this country. Thanks lad.

The Loony is in the bin, so it's cheaper for CTR to hire Canadians, but what they don't realize is that Canadians are too retarded even for shills.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
This is some mad shit, I'll tell you what

Daily reminder not to reply to shill threads, everyone who replies after me is supporting hillary.

Saged

>Canada
>supporting anyone

You don't get an opinion.

She's gonna write a book that explains how to be as corrupt as her.

Book will be called, "How we open-sourced the US government."

Haha, fuck that shit, why would we share sensitive information on our security infrastructure with people who can potentially sabotage it?

I say, keep assassinating people and tell no one.

People can't handle the burden of the true purge.

Easy to know what you are doing when you get orders straight from the globalists on what to do.

If she is elected we can expect a war with Russia before 2020-2021 when the missile defense systems of the USA, Russia, and China are completed.

Global thermonuclear war benefits the ultra wealthy globalists far more than the eventual pushback towards nationalism by the west.

Fuck Canadians are losers now...I'm embarrassed for my country; there are so many effeminate faggy "men". Trudeau is a homosexual puppet.

Nobody's voting for this bag.

Shills BTFO

That's not an argument, you homophobic conservaSHIT.

>Who else legitimate supports Hillary Clinton here?
Not many 35+ year old SJWs here. Oh and take Laying Ted back to CanaCuck land.

canada is a cuck nation.

random? whether one agrees with the strategy or not, ghadaffi was a terrorist enabling islamic, communist dictator who was violently murdering his own citizens. Trump supported his removal in 2011

washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-on-gaddafi-in-2011-we-should-stop-this-guy/2016/02/26/4d46fabc-dc50-11e5-8210-f0bd8de915f6_video.html

Incredible post. You are far more intelligent and well spoken than any Trump supporters I have ever seen. As a result, I have switched to Hillary. I simply cannot support Trump's big business policies, and Hillary is the only candidate that the elites are trying hard to stop!!! #istandwithher

You bring up a great point. My back is to a wall here so I'll be the bigger man and stop supporting Trump. Because of you I will now vote for Hillary in the general election. #imwithher

I must say that this is an amazingly well thought out post. I encourage all anons to read this. I was a hardcore Trump supporter earlier this day but very open minded. After my views are challenged by this very post, I've switched my vote to Hillary -- and I will 100% support her in the general election and beyond!!!!!!

Excellent post. You've really made me reconsider my views. I've switched up and I'm now voting for Hillary: a real insurgent candidate who will keep this country on the right track.

Great analysis my brother. I can't argue against this - and in the end I've ditched Trump and will instead support Hillary - a true political outsider who will defeat Trump and the Wall Street elite.

Wow. That link contains some really great information. Your post has totally reversed my views on Trump. I will tell you this: I've decided to switch and vote for Hillary in November, and I enourage all anons to do the same. #standwithher

At first I was mad, but I can't deny that you're right. You have single-handedly switched my vote from Trump to Hillary -- and yes I will be voting for her in October!!!!

Interesting points that you bring us here. You've single-handedly changed my views. I've decided to end my support of Trump and cast my ballot for Hillary in October. #imreadyforher

Good point. This post has really put things in perspective for me... I've decided to vote for Hillary in the general. #imwithher

Great post my American brother. You've made me drop my support of Trump entirely. Rest assured that I will now be voting for Hillary in November and beyond!!!!!

Excellent post. You've summed up the thoughts of so many Trump supporters. I've stopped supporting Trump and have instead chided to vote for Hilllary!!!!

Wow. Before reading this post I supported Trump. However due to your argument I've decided to vote for Hillary instead!!!!

Wow. Before reading this post I supported Trump. However due to your argument I've decided to vote for Hillary instead!!!!

This post is amazing. You've really summed up my thoughts here. Due to this post I now pledge to vote for Hillary in November.

Dear Leaf,
I would literally rather have the office vacant for 4 years.

Just waiting for Clinton to pick a vp.

The candidates are really dull compared to the Republicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w