Da refs protect white bois and light skinned niggas who shoot the ball more than the dark skinned brothas who drive in...

>da refs protect white bois and light skinned niggas who shoot the ball more than the dark skinned brothas who drive in the muhfuggen paint

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5vO9djcpFI
youtube.com/watch?v=rjM4z-M7gcA
youtube.com/watch?v=BckhsCXxOFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do black people get tattoos? You can't even see them

Yeah he was the right, but the refs are also right as just running into teenagers as a 30 year old roided balding man is actually a foul

He's objectively right

lebron is a choker and is exposed at the line again and again so I don't know what he's talking about

lmao nigel is right

Lebron and westbrook been getting real emotional lately. It looks like they're gonna break down and cry every other interview...I wonder what it could be.

Blacks are super fragile. Guess this is what happens when you're raised by a single mother.

He learned a lot from Wade. Wade was king at getting phantom fouls in his favor. Now he's pissy cause he's not getting the calls in his favor. Welcome to the NBA lebron!

>A leaf talking about being raised by a single monther

Why are trumpfags cancer?

how'd he get his hairline back?

>A fat guy failing at stereotypes

Soylent to suppress testosterone

he glued his beard trimmings

This

The one being protected is LeBabby. By the rules, his bull charge should be an offensive foul, he lowers the shoulder into the defender or pushes off with his forearm every drive. Realistically, he should foul out every game midway through the 2nd quarter.

what tattoos?

>carry the ball and dive towards the rim
>dude wtf where's my foul?

How did you notice them then?

Damn I guess he's right considering he wasn't black until this season.

james harden isn't light skinned

he's basically right. its like protecting the WRs crossing the middle in the nfl. shooters are also vulnerable.

lebron never got phantom calls though. so what did he learn from wade? even when lebron scores 60 he barely goes to the line.

I mean Lebron does get fouled, but he also commits offensive fouls and travels constantly and gets away with it. Also are any shooters in the top five for free throw attempts this year?

>By the rules, his bull charge should be an offensive foul,

yeah, that's called on him all the time. if the defender is planted it's called a charge on him 100% of the time. happens every game.

he didn't even dribble once

They should get them in white ink desu

Their new PEDs must not hav pe been balanced right.

fuck basketball without mandatory dribbling would be way cooler. If it was full contact and played on grass it would be the greatest sport of all time.

he did its fuckin shopped hahaha, you can see where he does it

>lelbron never got phantom calls though
You're right, he just gets bogus calls. Nigfa should be fouling out from charging into players by the 3rd quarter.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5vO9djcpFI

2min31s

fake news

see
how autistic you gotta be to shop that shit

The PG position wouldn't exist. Tall but strong guys like Lebron but without any of the fine-tuned skills would dominate.

I am an alchola and thiks made me laugh

He doesn't get fouls for the same reason Giannis doesn't get many. He's a giganiga who travels into the paint barging and pushing off of everyone in his way to get there. The refs basically just rule it fair game because the contact most of the time is because James is literally running into people and pushing them aside.

Harden gets phantom calls (this is also why he's useless in playoffs when refs tuck their whistles away a bit) but he also gets way more real ones as he often drives while eurostepping away from people. His trick is he has his arms so extended and his footwork is so good that he can swing his arms into defending players arms as he brings it up for the layup as they're contesting while still making it look natural and still make the shot through contact.

Harden overall has a better case for fouls than LeBron. This actually hurts majorly when it comes to the playoffs unless you're the 1999 - 2003 Lakers and the league wants you to be a dynasty so they rig the fuck out of the playoffs until Spurs destroy you and the next year the Pistons absolutely bitch slap you breaking your team up.

Full contact would take the finesse away though.

Giannis is 2nd in free throw attempts though

Isn't that basically what Aussie Rules football is?

Will Lebron fake another racist graffiti incident when the Cavs are bounced from the ECF and he wants more attention?

wait wtf. this cant be real. has to be shopped. no fucking way the refs let that one go

ball disappears for a second

>yfw Lebron opts out and everyone refuses to sign him becuse he's a diva, wants to get paid max, and wants to be the GM

You sound like Stephen A Dick and all those other retards at ESPN. Sure we get it...the nigga is fucking 270 6'9" but that doesn't mean shit.

A FOUL IS A FUCKING FOUL. Just because he's gifted physically doesn't mean he's supposed to get grabbed and fucking pummeled. A foul is a fucking foul. Call it refs.

Also to play devil's advocate he's fucking 6'"9 270 driving into the fucking paint like a tank. Refs aren't perfect. They aren't going to get every call right (ALTHOUGH THAT FOUL ON WILSON CHANDLER ON JAMES HARDEN WAS THE MOST BULLSHIT CALL I'VE SEEN IN THE LAST 3 YEARS OF WATCHING BASKETBALL)....but you can't expect to bowl into the fucking paint and not get hit or fouled. You can't initiate the fucking contact 90% of the time and expect the foul call 90% of the time.

But let's all be real....the referring in NBA/NFL is fucking atrocious, point blank. They call shit for who they want to call for and the rest of the non-stars/non-superstars just have to deal with the shit. A perfect example of that is that Wilson Chandler foul from the other night and majority of the shit Harden does. Reminds me of the way D-Wade used to play...just run into the paint and throw the ball up and hope for a foul or an and1...although he didn't play nearly as faggy as Harden did, but it's nice to see Harden chucking and hitting 3's more instead of just strictly relying on running into the paint and flopping like a bitch like he did the last 3 years or so.

>was he right?

YAS

unironically yes
the league is protecting millenial faggots like curry or harden because people love them

Reddit is so incredibly retarded

so field lacrosse lol

Nice editing out the dribble, you fucking cuck.

>i-it was fake!

>You can't even see them
Then how do you know he has tattoos retard?

Take your ass back to Sup Forums

Try opening your eyes a bit wider, you dumb chink.

That second paragraph os the exact point I was making. If he was playing in any other decade hed be gettjng offensive fouls out the ass or just getting closelined constantly.

this, with the darkest ones you can't see shit

Why edit out the dribble when you can find many other examples of him traveling?

>grass
It's funny because everything else in your post is correct. A field of green grass might sound like heaven to someone on the plains of African, but some of us are inclined to a different environment.

I wish i was as oppressed at Lebron James.

but he isnt playing in any other era

maybe he should stop traveling for once in order to be taken more seriously

They let star players get away with traveling constantly. Lebron also gets away with a lot of offensive fouls as well. He should quit complaining, if he doesn't get every single call go his way.

he doesnt get a fair amount of foul calls when compared to other players. he doesnt get away with that many offensive fouls, because players are moving into him.

Does the NBA even pretend to call traveling anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=rjM4z-M7gcA

the NBA hasn't called traveling since the 70s

why do white people get tattoos?

does "coming into position first" mean ANYTHING to you? it's literally the pillar of defending in basketball.

Sad!

>muh pol
go with him

t. poor little white bois

youtube.com/watch?v=BckhsCXxOFg

irrefutable analysis

one time I had this one really dark skinned black friend, and i didn't realize at all that he had neck tattoos, i thought it was a weird ass beard line

fat fuck retard double digit IQ melting pot raced amerilard needs to learn his stereotypes

>this was called on Danny Green but it could've been an offensive foul

WRONG. Green's feet were moving and not set on that play. Any non-brain dead ref that sees that would've made that call every single time. You can't be moving or sliding when drawing a foul. You have to beat the man to the spot...Danny Green didn't, it was called a blocking foul as it should be.

>that tip in attempt

Clearly a foul by Aldridge.

>second Green play

Now that was the perfect call. Like I stated earlier in my post, you have to beat your man to his spot. The first time, Green was still moving and getting to the spot at the same time as LeBron...feet wasn't set either. This second charge attempt he was there already....which is why it was called properly.

If you're 1v1 on him you're almost never going to beat him to a spot and establish position. Bron has freak athletic genetics. He has a faster first step than the vast majority of players in the league. He's also bigger than most dudes trying to guard him so you can't body him up. That's why he's so unstoppable and why it's totally laughable that he doesn't get to the line more.

>a faster first step than the vast majority of players in the league
*I should say faster first-second step as he builds elite speed after the first step, where majority of contact is drawn on him.

lebron is dumb as fuck so I can't take anything he says seriously.

he looks like such an insecure beta right here.

Tattoos are a sign of mentally ill damaged goods on women and double-digit IQ mongs on men, regardless of race.

Sup Forums is slowly infecting every other board
You'd have be a fool or a newfag not to see it

Nobody cares, it's part of the landscape and it keeps normies away even if it has no real basis

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a hyper-sensitive purple-headed gender-studies student asking "What's that supposed to mean?!"... forever.

wade went to the free throw line 97 times in the '06 finals. thats 97 in 6 games.
then he started whining when doesnt get the same calls anymore.

>you cant even see them
>sees them
what did he mean by this?

What is the source for this "quote"?
Oh, there is no source?
It's just something that insecure white Sup Forumstards made up because they wanted to feel superior despite knowing that they have nothing at all to feel proud of?
really makes you think.

He never said it. OP's just trying to start shit in between his dick sucking sessions

Sage

blacks aren't people tho

now you definitely need to go back there

>bringing up Sup Forums outta nowhere
Talk about living in someone's head.

>NCAA gets caught for doing illegal shit
>Lebron: "NCAA is corrupt"
>Front page ESPN: "Lebron says NCAA is corrupt"

Lmfao

/thread