Comfy and informative version

first for shorks

LALATINA

>Avs only trade today was some nobody AHLer for some nobody AHLer
Ok I guess

Greek faggot.

enjoy evander cancer

oops wrong pic

This is the thread. Fuck anime and sorry mel.

>12 seconds left in ot
>lose
>acquire cancer the next day

i dont think he's a choker, but the winger market was soft this year so vanek was going to be at the bottom of the list anyway. maybe if guys like kane werent in the market

the trade was fucking dogshit and left me with extreme disappointment but im not even sure benning was left with too many options. its better to get some literal plug than not trading him at all

>the beginnings of a dynasty

what 1st were traded again? broons, blots, shorks, vegas?

who cares I don't even watch anime :^)

cheap 3rd liner, not bad desu
>state of hockey
>no ringz

reminder that five first round picks were traded

Also picked up a nobody AHLer off waivers

could be worse

who traded the last? was it the jest?

BUT HE HAD 41 POOOOOOOOOOOINNNNNNNNNNTZZZZZZZZZ

Isn't that kind of rare?

i tried to delete it but it wont let me so here it is in this thread

>rags

pittsburgh, buffalo

alright m8 we get it

Yes. we are truly witnessing history right now my friend.

What were they going to do anyway, did they have anything good to give as rental?

41 loser points. Nothing compared to Nash's 28 loser points.

Impossible, teams don't trade first round picks anymore.

>anime is only getting stronger in /hoc/
Love it

I’m happy with the rags deadline trades, lots of picks and ok prospects but mostly picks. What I truly don’t understand is the Miller-Nami swap, they both seem to be meme 50-something point scorers who will both be on any team but the Rangers and Bolts come next season. Seems totally pointless.

buffalo got a 1st, they didnt trade one away (shorks). also its conditional, its a 2nd if kane doesnt resign. jest 1st from the avs is lottery protected as well
so 5 1sts, 2 conditional

The Nash trade was a stroke of genius by Gorton and total retardation by the broons

How can one franchise be so JUST?

>Leafs

IT
DOESN'T
COUNT

>tfw there are no anime edits for your team

I rolled the Sens, so all those

Comeau got mentioned a few times. Yak, Nemeth maybe. No big names

in his playoff runs in montreal he had 10 points in 17 games and in minnesota he had 4 assists in 10 games. they arent terrible numbers, but id expect a better return for a midround pick. this was also after he had a regular season with similar numbers to the one that he is having now, except he was younger then.

when you was when rags rekt?

ok i was just skimming through a trade track thanks for correcting that.

I agree about Miller/Nami, they both have the same amount of points but Miller was doing it with average linemates, the russian guy was playing with Kucherov and Stamkos but has the same amount of points. Would rather have kept Miller. but AV hates him so i hope this is not a sign that AV is going to be around next year.

from previous thread
>nice analysis retard

wasn't aiming on that
did you even get why I wrote that? did even understand who I was refering to?

>We know, that's why you know fuck all about your own team and rely on people here to tell you about them.

I've been asking /hoc/since day one, never prided myself in knowing anything about hockey.

>you're incapable of having an actual discussion about hockey. yo come here to shit post and ask stupid questions. not for discussion.
>if you attack people randomly on the internet and they don't like it, it's THEM who are the attentionwhores

also

>google
>learning

I guess free education hasn't reached your village yet. I guess I was right that mommy left yuou in front of a screen and went away.

So, in retrospect, the Nash and Grabner trades were really good for the Rangers.

Don't believe the memes

are there any players left on their roster?

Just hand us the fucking cup now

zucc lol

You're dumb.

He seems to have behaved himself since leaving Winnipeg desu.

kovalchuk will come next season for rescue

Miller and Nami are both FAs anyway come season end. I suspect that the teams made a swap because the players may have made an indication they wouldn’t want to resign with their original teams. If thats the case then I’m fine with the swap since something is better than nothing essentially. I’d rather picks than Nami though, JT probably could have netted a second or first somewhere.

didnt he rape some college girl in buffalo

>In retrospect
People were saying they were good trades from the start. Just because /hoc/ green texted >rags a thousand times didn't make them bad trades.

wow what a rebuttal

im actually not sure anymore. its a late 1st, and broons dumped beleskey who is garbage and lindgren who has 7 points in 30 some games in college, spooner is the only decent asset. its a good trade because at least the rags got something out of dick rash, but the trade isnt as 1 sided as it looks on paper

they said they wanted to rebuild and that is exactly what they started to do. props to their management for sticking to their plan.

They are both RFAs, they don't really have a choice on whether to re-sign with their given team.

Don't forget mika "the halal finn" Zibanejad

There are people in this very thread that defend grease

There was nothing to rebutt, you're post was entirely composed of broken english and absolutely retarded arguments that make zero sense, followed by an insult to my mother. Quality stuff no doubt.

So Tampa is definitely winning this year right?

Don't bother with him, he's a lost cause, he craves the attention and he'll keep spouting his crack-fused non-sense; best you can do is ignoring desu

Unless fleury stands on head, yes

if they don't it will be a massive choke

you seem to have a problem where if someone disagrees with you, your cognitive ability shuts down when they are trying to communicate something. It's like blindness that affects your understanding instead of your eyes

Unless vegas can pull out some grade a meme magic

>got something out of dick rash
It's a win then.

Pens v Bolts EFC will be pretty fkn based desu
If Kucherov, Stamkos and Vasil (spelling, their goalie) keeps it up.. well, they're serious contenders; elite D now too

Fuck off grease

Good post

Here's another muzzie leaf

I see a blood clot in their future.

Delete

it was a shitpost

so is Maroon any good?

lol

You aren't disagreeing with me though. You are outright refusing to put any effort whatsoever into learning about your team, the sport, any of it, and then proceed to shitpost and insult me because I suggested you take some time to learn about these things on your own accord.

You keep screaming something about how google isn't learning, and something about free education. Whatever you are talking about hasn't helped you learn a fucking thing about hockey, so you should probably just shutup about it.

I'm just trying to help you not come across as such a fucking idiot, and in response you make yourself come across as even more of an idiot.

Not enough forward depth.

very excellent post

I thought they were UFAs for some reason, yeah I really dont get the swap at all then. JT should have been swapped for a first

Caps upset Tampa in the ECF and go on to win da cup

>broons dumped beleskey
Bruins retained half his salary, Rangers dump him in the minors and it ends up being something like a 900k cap hit.

Where's based bracketnon? I'd love a bracket right about now

>Caps getting past round 2

I think the Namestikov has arbitration rights, so the Rangers can lowball him, take him to arbitration and point out how he is a Stamkos babby, whereas Miller is just straight up RFA, so they have to qualify him at more than they potentially want to spend, and could theoretically spend less on the russian kid while hopefully getting the same production.

>I'm just trying to help you

sure, calling me retarded and a faggot is the perfect way to approach people and tell them

did google teach you your human skills?
or did white canadians consider it help when they were slaughtering the Huron?

I came here to talk, not to pose as a knower. Feel free to correct me. That's why I am asking.

What part of Tampa Bay are you lads from?

For me, it's McDonagh Swamp.

well either way he's dogshit

Mcdonagh is overrated. Guaranteed playoffs choker.

The bay part

busch gardens

Its a fine gamble then if it works, and not too big of a loss if it fails. I just hope for a quick rebuild and an army of first round picks

>rags

Imo the rags won the trade purely because Rick Nash is worth significantly less than a 1st and the rags got a first and some more

>Stastny between Ehlers and Laine

>it's another grease calls someone else a shitposter episode

Do they have irony in your country?

I won nearly 200 dollars on the United v Chelsea EPL game the other day
Considering putting some money on a leafs win desu, they'll pay back thrice the bet if they win

Is this the season where hank finally decides to kill himself? And if so, what method will he choose to go about it?

You freely admit that you have zero knowledge about the sport or your team, you freely admit that you have no desire to learn about the sport or you team, and then you wonder why everyone calls you a faggot all day.

>Feel free to correct me. That's why I am asking.
That's why I'm telling you look up some of these questions yourself. Then maybe you can have a conversation for once that doesn't make you look like a complete moron and result in you getting called a faggot.

yeah they won the trade, i just dont think the trade is lopsided

miami