What athlete do you most look like?

What athlete do you most look like?

The brit eating the meat pie

you've got fucked up ears bro

Post a time-stamped pic
I know you won't since you're lying

hello

>tfw long nose, high cheekbones, weird hairline which seems to be receding but hasn't moved an inch since I was 17

dis you?

that's kompany

>tfw I've had a high hairline on my temples since I was 13
>it hasn't changed since
Idk how to classify this feel

My hair is straight instead of curly, and my skin is a lot lighter, but in terms of face shape and features this is basically as close as it gets. Our ethnic backgrounds are fairly similar too (Carib African father+Eastern European mother) so that's probably part of it.

inb4
>la luz extinguido
>el goblino

A good barber can fit your parting properly, should fix any of the awkwardness with it.

JENNY DEATH WHEN?

The fucking state of English genetics.

Here comes the Yank

Unironically this one. Not as handsome but basic features there. Also have some Italian and french ancestry. Other comparisons were Rudy Fernandez and a couple other memes, but this guy is closer. Spoopy post op.

>great great great great grandmother blew an italian once
>italian ancestry

literally me

how contrived, sad!

Manute Bol

I look like Dirk Nowitzki if he were a normal sized human and he still had long hair.

literally me

probably the closest out there. we even have the same height

Literally me

Dios mios... El abominacion de la noche, senoras y senores... El ogre de las Americas... La creatura sin luz...

>nectarofgods

>Croatia
>looking like a muslim

really makes me think

honestly like a mix between Isaac Hayden and Ruben Loftus-Cheek

a muslim is a follower of a religion and doesn't have any unique physical traits

I wish he’d invest in orthadantia

I don't look like any footballer I can come to think of, but I do look like hockey player Gabriel Landeskog to the extent that I've been asked to sign an autograph four times, even though I'm a manlet and he's not.

Me

post bobs and benis

literally me

dios mios....

oh wait...

Are you popular with the ladies user?

Defo this nibba