Stranger Things

Thoughts?

Hopper going from disgruntled cop to punching everyone made zero sense

Overall 7/10

>Thoughts?
Felt like it started off good, then they realized the trajectory of their story arc was such that they would have needed 30 more episodes to tell their story, so they ended up having shit be revealed with "suddenly, exposition! NOW I UNDERSTAND!" moments and characters drawing connections that weren't well foreshadowed.

Overall the good vastly out-weighted the bad, I hope there's going to be more and I hope it'll be good, but I also have to think the main cast of characters and their stories are basically done with and there'll have to be a time skip (since the actors will have aged).

I didn't really like the ending, but I also set myself up for disappointment because my expectation was that the alien monsters were the victims and the CIA were the aggressors, and that their total incomprehensibility (due to being ayyys) would mean that we weren't making each other understood and that the psychic chick would be the bridge between our two species.
But no, the ayys are just evil, world devouring Tyranid-like monsters that can some how assimilate matter from our world even though the environment they live in is poison to us, yet somehow our world isn't poison to them.

the little girl's face pisses me off, i hope godzilla fucking steps on her in the new movie

hang yourself you fucking pedophiles

R E P L A C E D

t. dafneposter

I liked it. I also fapped to eleven a couple of times.

I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

I AM the one who FUCKS.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest, pedo-pandering shit.

You forgot to say that you're a human and you're cummin and then snarl.

>he genuinely fell for the gender spook
>he UNIRONICALLY fell for the masculinity spook
The androgynous master race of which Finn is an excellent specimen will be waiting for you in the future, grandpa

season 2 will be 300x worse than true detective season 2, mark my words. whatever charm and nuance the show had was dissolved by overhype.

Is he a bogdanoff?

>"These truly are Stranger Things indeed!"

Sheesh, really?!

>show explicitly makes fun of mouthbreathers
>lead actor is a mouthbreather IRL

What did they mean by this?

It was alright show, Winona Ryder is always a treat to see

>"master race"
>can't even lift

He had a lot of pent-up anger and regret from his daughter's death and his own inability to help her. So now he goes gung-ho into any situation where he thinks he can redeem himself. Like punching human beings really fucking hard in the face.

You need to be at least 18 to post here

>Redditer Things

She is perfect in every way

>complaining a 13 year old for lifting

But Dustin isn't the main character

>guy finds out about the kid
>instantly murdered
>Hopper sneaks into their secret HQ
>drugged

What fucking ethnicity is the fat kid? I have my money on mulatto

Who is this 13 year old boy?

Tried to watch but couldnt get past ugly kids and then the one who looks like a columbian ice baby

cute jew kids but I cba listening to them talking

Italian and Spanish

Finn Softhard

Was fun but it's faaaaaar overrated

why do people care so much about stuff like this?