youtube.com/watch?v=7QL_uG2GSZo&t=233s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4As0e4de-rI
youtube.com/watch?v=KW6ivwDcOY4
youtube.com/watch?v=sQMfoF890I8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mec8GZkEpD4
youtube.com/watch?v=BHnJp0oyOxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't they show all of the history of Britain?

>that whole opening ceremony
Made you proud to be from god's own country

That's a real noggin jogger

Imagine spending this much money on a corrupt mafia like the IOC.

i agree anonymous

imagine caring about where fake money gets spent

youtube.com/watch?v=4As0e4de-rI
Because you have nothing better to do for the next 4 hours

It was beautiful.

It was great up until the NHS shilling

IT MAde me tear up honestly. The imagery combined with that soundtrack from Underworld was just sublime

You now remember how much shitposting it got about being so bad.

Typical attitude from Sup Forums towards Britain.

unironically this

>2012 was 26 years ago

fuck im getting old

I remember the americans getting upset at this part:

youtube.com/watch?v=KW6ivwDcOY4

its was good til the blanda upp multicult shit

90% of it was one infamous shitposter called riley sticka

Pretty much. The rest of it was great esp. because many of them did actually get upset and suddenly became experts in all things ARPANET.

Can tell Reddit runs the site now. we all shit on it as it happened because it was pretty awful (aside from the rings).

>horrifically cringy multi-culti cuckfest

No wonder you loved it, Ahmed

Russia's is still GOAT

>implying no 1980 or 2008

Russia's was extremely white which was good, but it was bland.

We can agree Canada's was amongst the worst of all time

We most certainly can.

>bland

Confirmed pajeet

Can tell you weren't here at the time. Everyone loved it

cuckposting

I remember it taking a sharp, irrevocable turn once the wog turned up.

No one loved the modern house shit though. People think all the Sup Forums talk about blacks and interracial stuff is new but it has always been here

You're retardedly wrong and I've been here since 2.0

>Everyone loved it

We most certainly didn't, the entire last half of that "ceremony" was Sup Forums laughing their asses off at your entire nation, with butthurt Brits first trying to play it off, and then joining in the overall mockery

Rio Ceremony > London Ceremony

its about industrialization and technical progress you subhuman - everbody who dosnt feel proud to be human after watching the video should off himself

>clearly wasn't here

Once Sup Forums left (they were shocked there were non-white people in London) then people gave it credit. I specifically remember creating a thread afterwards where it was acclaimed

Exactly, every forum was Sup Forums which was why it was referred to as a containment board. Nowadays though Sup Forums is too large, and no-one uses /bant/ which was the supposed response to this, so it's reverted to form.

>I specifically remember getting laughed out of the main thread and, tears streaming down my face, creating a thread where 3 of us buttmad bongs could circlejerk, safe from the relentless mockery by the entire world going on in the sticky

Beijing and London were pretty much the 2 best opening ceremonies of all time. We were spoiled at the time having them back to back. Typical Brazil has to shit everything up.

>there were some gears and shit so it's sehr gut
>I even turned it up, and not just to drown out the screams of girls getting raped in the street outside

It's always the yanks who seem to complain about it, not realising they complain about their Olympic coverage every single time

You angry virgin aspies would've called it bad regardless.

7 > 1

Would not expect a country whose entire identity is a leaf to understand 2bh.

So what did we think of it?
Check the archive its still there

You're literally making shit up. Next you'll start flagposting to deflect from the fact it's obvious you haven't been here long.

>I specifically remember creating a thread afterwards where it was acclaimed
Christ almighty, imagine remembering a thread you created 6 years ago.

The Crying Is Free

Hoping I'll be dead before the Paris olympics happen to not witness the blunder it will be and the banter resulting from it

youtube.com/watch?v=sQMfoF890I8

I remember everyone taking a break and work and watching it together. I got the feeling like most would rather be working.

I fear for Germany's next one. The _earliest_ it'll happen is 2032, it's way overdue so it won't be too far off that regardless.

yes yes rewrite history

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Mec8GZkEpD4

Most people here hate the IOC and all the bullshit they force on the hosts, so I don't think that the Olympics we be held here anytime soon. The last plebiscites in Hamburg and especially in Munich showed that.

*the Olympics will be held here anytime soon

Fair play then.

act I: romans leave you to wallow in shit
act II: get skullfucked by vikings
act III: get skullfucked by frenchified vikings
act IV: oh we're the frenchified vikings now lol
acts V-VII: wallow in mud on your island
act IIX: skullfuck the irish, recruit continentals to be your monarchs over and again
act IX: skullfuck innocents all over the world, take their shit, skullfuck irish some more
act X: instigate fight on mainland, get bailed out by your kids
act XI: instigate more fights on mainland, kids please come help
act XII: kids protect me, there's a bear over there
act XIII: rotherdam jubliee, look how tolerant we are
act XIV: james bond circus and tea

act XV - get shot

act XVI - get skullfucked by pashtuns

Let's celebrate the gilded age. Slavery. Child labor. Grinding poverty. No sewers. Cities that reeked of shit and piss. Mass epidemics. No hygiene. No clean water.

Fuck.

Should have just done a Roman motif. At least they had their shit together for a few hundred years. And that was 2000 years ago.

9/11 was around act 12.5 m8

the comment section to this video is a real cringefest desu

It'd be fucking hilarious if you held it in 2036. 100th anniversary of the Hitler Games. The kikes would lose their shit.

Shorter version.
youtube.com/watch?v=BHnJp0oyOxs

Beijing was the best ever

I liked Spice Girls