it hurts so much bros

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx_u8XwhbI

>yfw sacchan is probably dead now
>yfw we'll never get to see any more of his shenanigans

Lucky fat bastard

lmao, even the japanese permed their hair in the 90s

that whole decade was a mistake

>tfw misread sacchan as schezwan

holy fucking shit Sup Forums what have you done to me, i dont even fucking watch rick and morty

Nice fat doggo had a better life than me

my pet cat has a better life than me

big size dogger

Neither does Sup Forums or why do you think the only parts they ever reference are either from the trailers (Pickle Rick) or from the first minutes of the first episode (God doesn't exist)

Nice to see the EOPs getting a little taste of knight scoop occasionally, even if the subs aren't great.

It's one of my favorite shows, every week they have 3 little 15 minute bits where they investigate something or help someone.

It's very comfy.

>murica is so fucked they cant handle free roaming dogs

Why do people unironically like cats more than dogs? Dogs are wayyyy more intelligent. They actually love you. Cats are shit.

Dogs are braindead and require lots of attention, and they always smell and feel like shit. Cats keep to themselves, preen themselves constantly, and they're great fun to stroke.

Dogs are for retards who need a performing monkey even though they live in a fucking city instead of on a farm, cats are patrician animals for people who want something comfy.

The love of a lesser animal is meaningless. A dog isn't smart, it's only smart in relation to a cat, and I don't need my fucking pet to pick up the newspaper or flip out anytime the mailman comes.

They're both dumb cocksuckers. If you want a smart pet you get a pig.

The advantage of cats is that they are easier to look after. Get a cat flap installed, a few toys and you're pretty much golden.

You don't need to bathe them as they are good at cleaning themselves, some owners do, but it's not necessary. They are also good at not over eating themselves. So you can leave out dry food for them to nibble on if they get hungry, while giving them wet food twice a day as meals. They sleep an absolute fuck ton so most of the day is quiet. They can entertain themselves by going outside by running after birds and shit. Occasionally they'll want a bit of attention where you can wave danging mouse toy and they will be happy.

I know dogs are better pets, but I would make a really shit dog owner. Would probably end up with a depressed doggo as I'm pretty lazy, so a cat better for me.

Thanks for reading my blog. Please upvote.

Kick it

Sacchan is

R A P I D
A
P
I
D

do you think he ever fucked someone's wife?

>tfw one day chinese tourists came by and couldn't resist when they saw him at the station

he banged that chick that would bathe him for sure. you could see on her face that she craves that wet, soapy knot.

Dogs are needy and smell like shit. If you live in the woods then you can let your dog run around and shit whenever, but owning a dog in a city is beyond dumb.

>Dogs actually love you
If you own a dog in the city, you're probably some insecure faggot who needs to keep a dumb creature around to feel "loved"

dude watch it again. she said she bathed WITH him and had a shit-eating grin on her face. what a fuckin slut. what a playa ass dog holy shit.

>cat fags browse Sup Forums
no surprise

insular ethnic societies are so beautiful

>You will NEVER live in the paradise that is 90s Japan

>working yourself to death
>paradise

>tfw too intelligent not to appreciate both cats and dogs

>Afraid of work

Nice trips. But do any of those foolios in the video look like they're working themselves to death?

Ahhh yes a comedy video proves that. You have debunked everything.

the people of the town are probably dead too, looks like the location of the tsunami

Sacchan is an absolute badass

kill yourself Sup Forumstard

Would it be better if in the end of that episode they had a 1970s freeze frame that said "3 years later, neighbor Hinata threw himself under the train because he could not bare the shame of being laid off"?

What a stupid question. YES

Thanks for your concession babe.

>Dogs actually love you
t. Someone who has never had a cat

What an adorable doggo! warmed my heart thanks OP!

you've never had a dog friend and it shows.

>miss your ride
>someone has to call your mummy to come pick your fat ass up

Wow, he's just like me!

he wouldn't be so fat if he walked the same distance instead of hitching, what is he, afraid of the dark?

Cats aren't any less intelligent, dogs just instinctually have pack mentality so they're easier to train.

Cats for example know to use the litter, which would be almost impossible for a dog to understand.

cats are shit,stray animals.

They are supposed to live outdoors but since humans are filthy they leave all kinds of food for cats so they stay in the city`s.

Also cats smell like babies, dogs smell like shit.

>Also cats smell like babies

>this is supposed to be a good thing

Where do you think you are?

I fucking love Sacchan

Cats are extremely independent and chill so when they follow you around or try to break into your room it means they really like you.

With dogs they just naturally follow you around because they're bred for it. Having a dog for security would be great but there's so much hair, sick and shit to deal with.

To own a dog I think people should need licenses. As you need a big enough garden and the money for the vets. Dogs project maturity, that's why women seem to love dog people.

You'll learn more as you grow older

doggos> cat shit

>He didn't get a non-shedding hypoallergenic dog.

It all depends on the dog man. There's so many different types with so many different kinds of behaviors and health issues.

Some are very obedient, some are really unhealthy, some are very aggressive, some NEED activity, etc.

someone post that ayo hol up pasta with a dog as the protag

surprised they haven't skinned him alive

Dogs are shit tier animals and pets.

That's China.

What breed of doggo would you guys recommend? Any experience with Corgis?

Some people keep Huskies in the city, I don't get it. A lil' dachshund or similar would be fine but a fucking Husky? Makes me think do people know anything about dogs

like there's a difference.

>"cats" and "dogs"

based lovecraft

Well yes. The Rape Of Nanking.

it's scientifically proven that males with low test levels are more likely to prefer cats than dogs

I know a guy that used to have a great dane in a small apartment. The dog could barely turn around in the apartment and used to walk his ass backwards into the kitchen to turn around.

>you will never have a cute neighborhood doggo like sacchan

;_;

Corgis can be pretty noisy and I hear they shed a lot

Best small dogs are Border Terriers

Meanwhile, my doggo just ran up to an old lady and made her scream. Feelsbadman, but he just sat at her feet when he got to her.