Anyone watched this...

Anyone watched this? I gave it a shot because I really liked Bill Nye's show back in the day but he was so angry and patronizing that I turned it off within a few minutes. Plus he has the John Oliver audience which just laughs at what he says because he says it in a funny voice with no regard for what he's actually saying, which led to some awkwardly timed laughter. I'm pretty sure his old show didn't have a dumb audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDhM9bDq3Q4
tofugu.com/japan/kancho/
youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He got full of himself like every other popsci figurehead

>a Netflix original series

It's pure cancer.

Stay far away.

It sounds like it's basically
>we want the Reddit audience

It really is

What the fuck is going on in that pick? Do they break down trans people or some shit?

>This blabbering nonsense of a madman is now a "scientific fact".

Please tell me that actual biologists and doctors don't agree with this fucking idiocy.

TICK

TOCK

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

>tfw stuck in the timeline where Bill Nye blended politics and science
>can't go back to the timeline where he just educated kids on science

Reddit doesn't like him.

This gameshow style setup seems very scientific Bill

>Soros invests in Netflix
>coincidentally has an overhaul in programming, all its original programming has a bias
B-But that doesn't mean anything

Shut the fuck up, really?

what a surprise that scientists are all left leaning,when the republican party is literally the party of denying science

You need to go BACK to your hillbilly retard hut.

Its cause people found out he is actually a bitter asshole that hates kids in real life.

You have no idea how depressing that is.

At least we don't have to face this shit in Poland but the mere idea that my kid one day will be exposed to this madness and probably indoctrinated by it makes me want to go fucking ballistic on every idiot who allowed mentally ill people to have a word in politics or science.

Take it easy there! Relax!

Scientism was a mistake
Or maybe good, this will alienate some people away from these pop ''''''''''''''''''''scientists''''''''''''''''

There exist people who identify as the same sex as they biologically are. In fact there are many of them. You probably are one.

This, it makes sense to have a word to call these people by, when comparing them to others.

Why are you so upset that a word was coined to refer to something that so far we had no reason to refer to, and thus had no word for? Seems irrational.

>mfw burger schools use this show to "educate" children

>Science proves the Quran!

What did he mean by this?

Its already happening because these guys can't just teach people things, they have to be smug dickheads about it as well and it turns people off.

Oh look who's back

This is the world we live in, it cant be helped.

Nah. I work with some biologists (to be fair, they're marine biologists) and they constantly make fun of these kinds of people

Where is the argument, anonymous?
Why are you mad about a word being created to refer to something that had no word to refer to it by?

>using K-Pop to prove a scientific argument

Can I die now?

Oh shit, if they address this then it might actually be a good thing to show my mother. She doesn't "get" the transgender thing so she keeps misgendering Caitlyn.

>nuked schools use sticking fingers up assholes to teach children teamwork

tofugu.com/japan/kancho/

Why are you trying to derail the thread again, kiddo?

But we already had a word for it, it's called psychosis. Same way you wouldn't say a fucking person believing to be black is transracial or a person believing to be Russian while never even being in Russia believes to be transnational. I guess next on the list are people who believe to be Napoleon, they're not ill at all right?

It's a fucking mental illness.

It's really sad that we live in a society where people are encouraged to get their genetals mutilated just because their head isn't screwed on right.

Isn't that the veritasium guy? wtf is he doing there?

Millenials seem to respond well to smug dickheads though. They like to parrot what smug dickheads tell them.

Don't bite the hook, it's the same SJW user that derailed the last thread. Just shitpost and avoid giving him (You)s

Can't wait to get to this episode.
I'm sure they'll talk about curbing the insane high birth rate in Africa!

Why are you failing to provide a reason for your buttmad? Is there even one?

Under your system when I say someone has psychosis, you wouldn't be able to determine if they think they are black, think they are russian, think they are a woman, or think they are a crab.
Why have one huge group full of different issues, instead of naming them individually for convenience?
Its not like the word psychosis is gone now either, you can use it when referring to whole groups of people with diverse issues. For individual issues, use the proper words.

If you won't give him (You)s then I will. You can't win.

Time to create our own brand of smug dickhead then

>Next we're going to test the difference between Korean pussy, and Jap pussy
>Bill, what exactly does this have to do with science?
>Ugh, can you just leave, science denier?

>Don't bite the hook, it's the same SJW user that derailed the last thread. Just shitpost and avoid giving him (You)s

You said that three times now, yet I only just woke up. I haven't even posted on Sup Forums since I saw Ghost in the Shell a week ago and joined the circlejerk.
If there is any mod here I allow the to confirm based on my IP address.

>millenials
>they
>also you spelled millennials wrong
If you aren't a millennial then what are you? Gen Z? You're even fucking worse, and that makes it likely that you're underage.

>accusing people of being le buttmad while typing essays because someone insulted transgendered people

W e w

Don't try it!

wow, what a fucking joke. I had a modicum of respect for him before, but this is just pure ideology. there's no science here. they didn't let him become an astronaut because he was physically weak, it was all mental.

You already have one. He's called Donald Trump.

>STILL not defending your side

Why are you upset that a word was created to refer to something we didn't have a word for?

>female comedian talking about male contraceptive

I already feel empowered.

>"Stop having kids, anti-science white males!"

What did they mean by this?

watched a couple of episodes with a friend last night.
It is a fucking cringefest and i really dont know what to think about it. Its just filled with awkward stuff.
>invite some indian "scientist" to talk about some topic. bla bla bla some shit about buddha suddenly out of nothing it turns into "white people please staaahhp, just staahp white people"

>Fucking Steve Aoki pops out of nowhere, has no idea where he is and what he is doing
>guy starts talking about taking lsd and opening your third eye or some shit, acutally starts getting interesstin, Bill cuts them off with "thank you for being here"
>pushing shit like "hey its cool if you take a picture of someone and the internet knows who it is, totally cool and big brother for sure isnt watching you"
>"yeaah its like the people who think the earth is flat" nigger as if you wouldn know that the earth is flat.
>Blind guy without sunglasses talks some shit about how future tech could help people see again "Blind guy what would you like to see??" "I want to see the world"... audience clap so hard they explode-
>gives every guest the weirdest fist bump. Nigger Nye you are one hundred years old. Just shake someones Hand, like normal people do

we couldnt believe how cringey it is.
i can never watch anything from this guy again

I'm a different user newfriend. We aren't all the same

I'm going to start cutting flesh out of people to analyze their chromosomes if this nonsense continues.

I like how everyone is glossing over the fact that he called out climate change deniers. Because everyone knows that it's real but admitting they're wrong about something would make them look weak.

That's not the point, I don't care what's the exact word you use to describe them, don't describe it in a positive biased manner pretending it's not a negatively impactful mental condition which leads to body mutilation and self-destructional behavior. Those people have mental issues and pretending they're a-okay is being an enabler who's putting them deeper into their delusional state.

>Bill Nye the Third Eye

>shills will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g

I don't get how that picture is relevant to your post. Is Dead Hand transgender?

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

That's right goy! Overpopulation has everything to do with whites having 1.8 children and nothing to with those same white countries using their own resources to prop up people who can't even figure out how to farm in the 21st century.

>hausmann

Are you just one guy making all this bait?

How long until Ahmed the Clock Kid shows up?

No, it is just really early.

>That's not the point
That was the point of the original post I replied to.
If you think otherwise, you should make it known. I can't read minds over the internet.

>don't describe it in a positive biased manner pretending it's not a negatively impactful mental condition...
Another negative condition is autism. We don't insult autists, we call them special, treat them nicer than most people, and so on.
Same with cripples. They have special benefits because of their negative condition making their life horrible, and our empathy and pity.
People who have gender dysphoria will either get "cured" on their own as puberty progresses, or get cured with medication, or with psychiatrist help, or help from relatives, or get very hardened and live their lives pretending there is no problem. Or, some of them, the most broken of them, will need surgery. Its surgery or suicide for those people.
They are as bad as cripples, and deserve as much, if not more, empathy. We need to help them out by treating them nice, to increase their low chance of survival through their affliction.

>no mention of africa
>Hey whitey stop breeding

>I don't have a counterargument so I'll just call it bait and hope nobody notices.
Nice, epic, I like it.

Yes. Same guy who derailed the thread last time.

Okay, that is true.

>tfw literal actual shills
>ywn get paid to defend a show on the internet

On episode 5 bill bye gets sex change to female so that the woman audience don't be afraid he will try to predator them

Selling out.

>that episode where he converts to Islam because it is the "most scientific religion"

>he's a goon
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he derails threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he derails threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of SJW video bloggers he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Caitlyn misgendered h**self.

I'm so embarrassed for you.

Me personally, I liked the episode where they flogged the christians

Frankly I agree, most of the men who believe they are actually women (and it is mostly mtf and not ftm for whatever reason) have various other problems that lead them to that conclusion.
I think it's a bandaid. You aren't depressed because of a chemical inbalance, its because you are actually a girl. You aren't anxious because of a failure to socialize, its because you are a girl. And so on and so on.
I'm guessing if they actually treated these problems and started living a healthier life most of them wouldn't come to that conclusion.
It doesn't affect me, I'll call them whatever they want me to, they can use whatever bathroom they want to, I just think a lot of these people are making a mistake, sometimes its a permanent one.

>that episode where bill bye fucks 5 black dudes on stage to help reduce the population problem

>ugh so intolerant

Subtle banepost

You ever think that maybe, just maybe, they are right...? On something?

oh god

>not seeing the stinger where he kills them

>that episode where Bill Nye makes prions look like Donald Trump and looks at the camera smugly and the audience members die of laughter

Nope

nah

If they are right they should at least provide clear evidence and studies backing their claims.

It's clearly designed to try and sway skeptics by dumbing shit down to almost retarded levels.

Over all, not enough science, too much attempts at being funny.

It also should have been longer so the debates weren't so poorly edited.

Even though he's not a scientist, people like him are needed to keep trying to educate the morons who have trouble understanding even simple information.

'no'

But if you ignore it, what does it matter?

Samefagging this hard.

>that episode where bill nye puts a 7 year old Christian kid in an electric chair and zaps them in small doses until he converts to atheism while the crowd can't stop laughing and then he accidently puts the dosage on too high and frys the kids brown and he looks at the camera and is like whoops!

No, breddah

climate change is real k thx by

We already have a word for this, it's "normal".

One of the most famous LoZ speedrunners is a tranny now, therefore it's totally relevant.

Ignore what? Where is it?