Tried to learn python for h4cking

>Tried to learn python for h4cking
>Learn python at sololearn
>Completed py3 course
>Now try to hack some websites over cloudflare bcuz it seemed fun
>Fail because I'm fucking noob and untalented

Does your country have many talented hackers?

>flag
>no

Other urls found in this thread:

scmagazine.com/hacker-arrested-in-greece-for-stealing-selling-weapons-data/article/554157/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically yes

sucha s?

Mostly skiddies, easy to become one and you can do a lot of harm even without knowing how things work

Yes

scmagazine.com/hacker-arrested-in-greece-for-stealing-selling-weapons-data/article/554157/

No

Is it hard to get a job at MOSSAD as a hacker?

Depends on your qualifications, if you're IDF taught hacker for example the transition is pretty straight forward, heck they might reach out to you

cunt
no

We just love to torrent and stream shit for free.

>Does your country have _____?
this is what makes this thread Sup Forums related
all OPs should learn from this one

Narcos are great hackers.

yes, within the NSA

Fuck off

All hackers are russian or american proxies

>flag
>We are the world's tech support
>We WUZ know how to hackxx and SheeIT .

Underaged pls go

I really want to see you Perma banned and everyone that posts in your shitty threads
I can’t describe how much I want to beat you up

It's because of your shitty tech workers abroad that Russians and Chinese have such easy time hacking in the first place.

Hackers can be divided into two classes: The ones who actually went to school and those who didn't. Very few educated softwate engineers become black hats because it's retarded to risk getting caught when you can make real money by legit work. The hackers that didn't go to school are usually former script kiddies from poor third world shitholes who learned everything they do from experience, self study or getting lucky and finding another hacker to teach them. For every talented third world hacker there are thousands who never became good enough and are now begging on a street corner.

So no wonder countries like russia have such an ample supply of hackers to recruit.

Lol nice meme

wew yer so chad

>school