How do you feel about stupid loser patriarchs in television?

How do you feel about stupid loser patriarchs in television?

SZECHUAN SAUCE LOOOL

That's enough. Does it even taste good?

It does.

I actually remember it. The nugget containers came in like Chinese styled pagodas. The 90s were great.

Its ironic m8. Rick is the patriarch.

I'm fine with it because my father was an absentee bumbling cuck of a workaholic who will never amount to anything. I really love how traditionalists think that the nuclear family is perfect/ natural. It's fucking not and makes men mediocre. I'm not some MGTOW but you should either go all in with your career or all in with your family, not one foot in both. We need more people actually trying to fix the world instead of just passing the burden to their kids while they continue to fuck the economy and culture.

>loser patriarchs
jerry isn't the patriarch, rick is

more broadly, to be the patriarch is to be male AND to rule

Basically that men all are doofus,weak, and the women are the ones who rule. when in fact the Abusive parent that abandoned her is the one she chooses over her devout husband.

So in reality Rick and morty is more real to how women behave, women hate weakness
,women only tolerate abusive dismissive men and they seek out their attention like moths to a flame.

You are a loser. Your dad is a loser. My family was amazing.

Cucked bumbling incompetent white male meme has been going on for a while.

Almost like SOMEONE is pushing an agenda

Yes, it's all a grand conspiracy and not just everyone ripping off The Simpsons.

Yeah the men on tv may be stupid, but they're still allowed to run their household more or less.

glad my dad didn't suck, coulda been this bitter lmao

>"We need the voice of a beta male loser"
>"Say no more"

>you are a loser

cool projection

All I'm trying to say is that the whole "family man" thing isn't always masculine or healthy, I would have had a much better childhood if my parents would have divorced.

I love how much this show triggers traditionalists. Fuck marriage and fuck the romantic concept of "love", it's the one romantic thing holding geniuses back. If you don't think our concept of "love" is poisonous just look at how much men weakly cow tow to women. It's disgusting. Independence is a core tenant of stoicism. You can have a healthy relationship, a healthy family, and still be your own fucking person, the problem is that is a task most people are not worthy of.

Also, your dad did suck, that's why you are here. This website is a father to many, unfortunately.

>LMAO, dads are so lame, unless they're deadbeats who abandon their children

Well OP I'm a sad overinvested dipshit who constantly gets upset over things that have jack shit to do with me. Hope that's useful to you.

but love is just chemicals in the brain *buuurrp* GOD ISN'T REAL

He was an actual alpha in 30 Rock.

>tenant
It's 'tenet', you profligate. What a waste of trips.

based on this thread i would assume that most rick and morty haters are divorced/beta husbands who struggle to control their families

not an argument

but an obsession with beauty is to be expected from an effeminate brainlet such as yourself.

It's actually super obvious that's what's occuring, a bunch of cucks who feel frightened by a character who might be a reflection of them. They want to delude themselves into thinking they weren't controlled by urges, that they consciously and wisely planned a family, hence the absolute denial that love is a chemical process. I don't know how any self respecting man can be a traditionalist. To be superstitious is in itself the morality of a slave, and the traditionalist always thinks he needs to garner favor from the powers that be and rearranges his life in the image of whatever is most in between conformity and reactionary culture.

f*ck drumpf and f*ck white people

yeah righto egghead, wasn't talking to you.

It's good. Time to slip in the red pills

I always found it funny how Archer is voiced by a short fat balding man and Cyril is voiced by a good looking guy.

*BUUURP*

all the characters in Rick and Morty are losers
>Morty is pathetic weeb
>Summer is desperately trying to be cool
>Beth spends her life repressing her disappointment in how her life turned out
>Jerry
>Rick is a lost alcoholic grasping at Anything that validates his existence
etc

bump

Which is why their audience find the show so relatable

The episode where jerry gets cucked by the blue people is the best.

>OOH LOOK AT MEE
Mr Meeseeks, help me get a gf