youtube.com/watch?v=t18Vsl-3yhA
youtube.com/watch?v=uwEQYiLGDDU
youtube.com/watch?v=T2o-SsI89eA
youtube.com/watch?v=ADrltOpX9GU
youtube.com/watch?v=RI5xJfYH7NI
youtube.com/watch?v=9QIozzi4rKs
youtu.be/zF64F8Ky5cg
youtube.com/watch?v=y1h2WFytD-c
youtube.com/watch?v=bDVKXLRZEBw&list=PLCa1KNZ4LMKFvZx93rbea4_aHaJmnf_lX&index=20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars4Kids
twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/890658714931286016
youtube.com/watch?v=0Irdi1UOSjs
youtube.com/watch?v=XgKT74DEFAE
youtu.be/kKt2HwNQtEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey Mike, first time long time, you think the Yankees should pick up jabba to help shore up the pitching? I'll hang up and listen.

*farts*
whoops wrong number

first time, long time, love da show

what's the deal with these fuckin black people? theys got those big funny lips, whats up with that?

ill hang up and listen

Hey Mike, what are the chances of Tim Tebow taking the Mets to the World Series? I'll hang up and listen.

Listen I don't have time for these questions today, aukay? Monz no more of these calls

You wanna know why dey look like that, call up cmb and ask Bart

A'right

Ray Catena has the luxury car your looking for, like we always say, you take of your life, we'll take care of your car

MIKEY! You should be the head coach of the Giants!

Giants can't afford the sports pope

Lads what youtube channels are good? Specifically association football or just general funny stuff

but if they could would they go 16 - 0?

Hey Mike first time listener long time caller. What are the >rags so shit?

Darren Farley.

Who?

ughoah i dont care about hockey, okah?
youtube.com/watch?v=t18Vsl-3yhA

Nobody cares about hockey, Boomer

Hey Mike, first time long time.

Why are you so shit without the Mad Dog?

quite enjoyed this
youtube.com/watch?v=uwEQYiLGDDU

None of them

youtube.com/watch?v=T2o-SsI89eA

quality vid here lad

Yyyyeeesss of course

>Be the top NYC Sports Radio DJ
>Doesn't want to talk about Hockey
Is it known he hates it? Is he just lazy?

What a fag

both

Hey Mike, first time long time. Does BRAAAAAPposting belong on Sup Forums or should it go back to Sup Forums where it belongs?

Nobody cares about hockey, not even Boomer is allowed to talk about it. Some guy on the station made a ton of parody songs about it

wtf I didn't call in

Prank calling Francesa is the funniest thing in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=ADrltOpX9GU

They would go 19-0 oghkay!

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI ME-

Mike is an Islanders fan and can't handle the bants.

ANDY PETTITE ISHA STARHTING PITCHA!

youtube.com/watch?v=RI5xJfYH7NI

hey Mike, i justs gotta say, you probably need to answer that last callers question

black peoples are all over da place, i keep seeing them more and more, what the hells going on? how do they reproduce, i mean whats the science there? are they like beans that like clone themselves, cause dey all look alike ya know?

Does this buffoon talk about soccer?

Hey Mike, who was best girl at these Olympics?

no
youtube.com/watch?v=9QIozzi4rKs

He's stupid and he never watched it so he didn't want to take the time to learn

Than he would try to talk about things he knew about hockey like Torts being a good coach and shit cause he was friendly with Torts. He only liked talking Yankees, horse racing, golf, college basketball, and shitting on the jets

>Jamal in Queens
>Jewish lightning

All right, which one of you called in?

youtu.be/zF64F8Ky5cg

this was /based/ mongo's doing i believe

Let's be honest, shitting on the jets and Mets were classic Mike radio

>Ttthhhhhhhheyyyy stink

And this is Anons room

hes quite the sport enthusiast

>white guy named jamal
that gets me everytime

FUCK I miss Mike. He better get back on the air soon, I think April 1 is his announcement. The new soyboy with the girl and Bart Scott suck. Micheal Kay only occasionally and Don Lagrecca is the only reason to even attempt to listen tbqh.

>also

BRO SEE FINA FIRST

They were having boner pill commercials now. It's gonna hilarious listening to Joe make live reads advertising for one. Imagine those certipro painters ads but inside for boner pills

>They're stellar.

I wish it was just Evan like on Saturdays. I can't listen to Joe he infuriates me. Evan actually knows his shit

Hey Mike, do you think if aaron judge and stanton had a kid it'd be able to hit a baseball to philadelphia from yankee stadium?

I love Joe, him vs Manish a few weeks ago was gold.

I can't stand early Saturday and early Sunday WFAN. When I have to work weekends the 30-40 min drive to work is fucking painful.

But you need a personality like Joe to balance out the show. Evan is too much of a dork.

kek

Long time shitposter first time lurker

Hey Mike, Tim Tebow hitting a walk-off home run to win the World Series for the Metsies, whaddya think Mikey boy? I'll hang up and not listen.

*click*

>no one here even remembers this

youtube.com/watch?v=y1h2WFytD-c

Sup Forums is dogshit now

Anyone got the reverend costanza japeg call link? Can’t seem to find it

you are blind mate

That mic bothers me so much
>moves mic barely
>it dangles there
>pause
>move mic another milimeter

WHAT HAPPENED TO GOAL SCORERS?

WHAT HAPPENED TO HOME RUN HITTERS?

WE USED TO MAKE PLAYS IN THIS COUNTRY

WE USED TO ONLY GIVE TROPHIES TO WINNERS

IT'S PRONOUNCED /SPUH/ YOU FUCKING JAGOFF

*espee

>me in charge of reading the thread

Good times

youtube.com/watch?v=bDVKXLRZEBw&list=PLCa1KNZ4LMKFvZx93rbea4_aHaJmnf_lX&index=20

I don't know why you awl botha to cawl, oghkay? It doesn't get on duh aiuh, oghkay............ Back afta dis

>1 8 7 7 KARS FOR KIDS
>K A R S KARS FOR KIDS...

I had a huge void in my life since he's been off the air. I've been listening to mad dog on Sirius for the last month and it's helped fill the void slightly

it's spuh

yikes

>tfw you learn Kars4Kids is literally a scam....tax deductions for camps that they also own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars4Kids

That's why they can spend lots of money with WFAN

shit wait I live in Lawrence KS, I had a legend here this entire time and I didn't even know?

Kill yourself

Oh, Jewish charity is a scam? Imagine my shock

Yeah, i just want to say there should be less money for Homer Simpsons and more money for public schools

I remembering listening to this live

>Call George
>Ask him if he keeps his ketchup in the fridge

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS.

Hey Mike, you're a dumb talentless mouthbreathing wop who has stolen a living for decades. Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Hey Mike, do you think Aaron Judge will do well as an actual judge?

Me and my wife Terry loved the job CertaPro Painters did. They totally found the end zone! Like CertaPro says: We Do Painting. You Do Life.®

Joe is good, but he can get really annoying with his fandom. It gets old. Evan has much more knowledge and critical thinking.

Mike should have seen that red flag from the beginning.

ah, uhmmm.... bababooey

Hi Mike Long time caller first time listener

I was uhhhh wonderin' if uh we're ever gonna get a premier league team that wins every single game of the season, I mean Brady was close with 18-1, waddyu think about it

(Based off the baseball call)

that call was dog shit

what about cmb?

Hi Mike Long time caller first time listener. I would just like to know if the yankees should trade wilson for david beckham and just see how he develops as a 3rd base coach for a few decades. Don't bother replying over the air, just shoot me an email with both mad dog and your responses. That's all, but one other thing you're getting fat again.

twitter.com/BackAftaThis/status/890658714931286016

hey mike, how's going?
do you think it's fair when people say that Fallen is a better player than Coldzera considering that Cold has better stats but a shorter history in the sport compared to Fallen

he fucked pete didn't he

You will always remember that Evan (((Roberts))) was in Private Parts saying "nigger" many times

Also his mother is the only reason he works at WFAN

youtube.com/watch?v=0Irdi1UOSjs

EVERYONE'S SAVIN AT SMITHHAVEN

Remember when Joe told us the story of when he took lsd in college?

I'm actually shocked he hasn't been more incoherent since he's shackled up at home from his hip. He has to be on oxy.

>tfw no Mike to discuss JAWN CAWLOH STAN TON

Anyone buy Harry's razor? Just type in code joeb and get a discount

>Pete Nubinski

I swear he sounded like one of those gay blacks.

>Imagine naming your kid after the new York jet

What is wrong with him? Mets, jets, nets, Islanders? If he had a MLS team it's probably the fucking red bulls

He also bikes everywhere. His bike was stolen a couple months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgKT74DEFAE

What a disaster, bro
youtu.be/kKt2HwNQtEE

long time caller, first time listener

2 questions

1) who is this guy
2) whats with the “thanks ill hang up and listen” meme

ok but did you hear about the jeder gift bags

He also did updates for Imus when he was 10 according to wikipedia

1. Mike Francesa, former king of sports talk radio in New York
2. It's a thing a lot of callers would say when they called in to the show but didn't want to get demolished in an argument by Mike.

Al Dukes