Why is this so?

Ghettos.

Doesn't include the UK

>Only 226

Big. Fucking. Deal

Because drive-by shootings are considered mass shootings.

Where's the automotive deaths chart

Gang culture, drugs,and ignorance. Those three variables put into a much larger population are bound to produce a higher statistical rate of Mass shootings.

because America does everything better

I'd like to know what standard they're using to count them, and if it's the same across the board.

Also, do the same sources have figures for violent crime rates? Because they tend to shed more light on the reality of the situation that number focused on specific types of violent crime.

Pretty much. Remove non-whites form the equation, and the number look much more like you see in Europe.

>Europe
>28

Think they need to update that. Wasn't Bataclan alone nearly 100?

It's fake

>Rapes from Mass immigration
US: 2,532
Europe: 26.482

CUZ WERE THE WILD FUCKING WEST , PUSSY - WE TOPPLE FUCKING KINGS AND DICATORS FOR MOTHERFUCKING FUN!

WE GO BIG OR GO HOME, NOW GO SUCK A MUZZIE DICK. EURO KEK FAGGOT

So?

Compared to how many people in the whole country still alive?

226 compared to 380,000,000 is rather insignificant.

Fuck over 100 people a year in the US die from Lightning alone.

28 deaths in europe?

where is le source?

That was 2015.

>Mass attacks with axes, knives, trucks, and explosives not included
Wew lads

>226
Wow it's fucking nothing, especially since we aren't told what constitutes a "mass shooting" and I'm guessing it's primarily gang violence.

also
>Europe
>28
Oh, it's a complete flat-faced lie. Bataclan alone killed over 100.

It's more environmentally friendly to use guns as opposed to lorries or suicide bombs.

How many mass shootings have we had this year Jamal? Hell, how many mass shootings have we had in 20 years?

bataclan was 100 kills alone, with somewhere around 300 injuries. this is excluding belgium, turkey (2 times) which both had around 300 kills in total too.

europe is waaaay ahead of the usa this year.

we haven't left the EU yet.

I was being cheeky

Can Americans actually read? It says 2016 Bataclan was last year.

ok i forgiv you.

>turkey
>europe

Where is the violent crime per capita chart Saul?

>226
>out of 320 million

Its fucking nothing.

Niggers

A mass shooting counts as 4 or more people being shot. Niggers do drive-byes and home invasions at high rates so that jacks the number up considerably. That, and the fact that there are more heavily armed beta's in America that go shooting when they want revenge against the normies.

yes, it's not a part of EU but it's a part of europe

This graph that I found on a news feed said its guns only, truck plows not included.

What about mass truckings?

I'm not a euro faggot you bitch ass nigger. Murican just asking a question for research.

Too soon. Still kek'd.

Well then they're not being particular honest, then, are they?

Doubtful. Drive by in Chicago last week, hundreds of rounds shot, 2 people winged. Nogs can't aim work a shit.

>Doesn't include Bataclan

>Why is this so?

Cause lying with statistics.

>""""""mass shootings"""""
> Let's not call them gang shootings, so we can pass our agenda

Niggers.

beep beep
truck of peace coming through

America is only 60% white.

Even the kills by Europeans in the US are because they're reacting to a modern multi-culti system that rejects them

Go look at statistics before 1965, before Ted Kennedy opened the gates, when the US was 90% white, and guns were even MORE plentiful.

I'm sure the numbers will be far closer to Europe in that case

Brown and black people plus population.

Europe is still 98% White.
Give it 30 years and it'll look like Detroit.

But DESU, it's probably many factors, wealth is shrinking in the US, homelessness is rising, mass immigration, rising unemployment, destruction of religion and family, pushing of hedonism, encouragement of victim and blaming mindsets.

Those things are like fire to a "melting pot", it will only boil over

Because we now could "mass shootings" as 4+ involved, including perp, which drug/gang related shootings are the majority
>don't join a gang idiots
Also how's this compare to terrorist attacks?

But seriously fuck the leftist faction of Kennedys, nothing else hurt the United States more then that immigration reform of 1965.

A country in time can recover from war, poverty, disease, natural catastrophes, but not traitors, and not the replacement of its people on its own land

>Ted Kennedy assured jittery senators that "our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually."

>Senator Edward Kennedy said, "It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society."

Because there are little to no guns in Europe.

Not that it matters, as availability of guns doesn't correlate with the violent crime rate, which is what REALLY matters in terms of comparison.

>220 people died in shootings
literally a non-significant number of people

>Forgets about assault trucks

what do trucks not count? fucking racist

Assault axes, assault trucks, assault hands, assault dicks, assault memes

Everything can be weaponized if you try hard enough