/fargo/

Banned topics of discussion:
>asses

Other urls found in this thread:

fargo.wikia.com/wiki/V.M._Vargas
youtube.com/watch?v=UqMv6XRSODM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is Vargas? It's he cthulhu?

What was the deal with the books and carving? Is it a Lost in Space reference? Was old man Stussy a pedo? Or was he just ashamed of being a fucking scifi nerd?

He was a writer.

The trophy Gloria picks up is a hugo award.
Pops was a scifi writer

Are these two guys gonna be kinö assassins in third season?

They're the duo associated with the mysterious baddie.
So i assume theyre our wrench and numbers/ kitchen brothers
The question is, which one will die?

Did she not know he was a writer though?

She seems pretty surprised to see the books

I can already tell that the asian guy is the hacker who got into Stussy corp's system, so he's pretty expendable. Hard to say much about Yuri yet.

What did the east German guy have to do with this?

Nothing really. It was more about Yuri Gurka, who is the left guy in the OP pic.

Not really clear right now, we will probably see as the season progresses

Nothing. It's thematic. Like the movie recording at the start of s2, or the opening of a serious man.

Is that Lupin?

>a serious man's opening had nothing to with the movie.

For some reason I thought that David Thewlis was dead and was happy to find out that he actually wasn't
The state took the wrong man because of the same address in a different city, same as the junkie.

Kay. I thought it had to do with the stamp because I thought it was Lenin on it.

Bump.

Do we think maurice really killed pops?
Why would he glue his mouth and nose shut?
Who was upstairs?

Nyarlathotep

Where's the character bingo? I remember last season we had a board for character deaths.

Man, this season has the potential to be the best one. I hope they don't screw it

ACES!

So he cant scream as he sodomizes his stamo collection duhhh

Really? You don't think the Russian is a hacker?

WE'VE MOVED:

So who's gonna be Malvo of this season? Vargas or MEW?

there is no "Malvo of the season", you stupid cunt.

Vargas. MEW is the Peggy of this season

So the shady corporation that Varga works for is the same company from season 2, the one where Mike Milligan got a desk job?

Shit nigga didn't even know Season 3 already started. Time to get comfy.

No, Hanzee destroyed them a long time ago. It's probably a new criminal organization that filled a vacuum created after Malvo'd massacred the Fargo mafia.

What's more, is that the shady corporation in Season 1 that Malvo was taking jobs from? The real estate company in Arizona or wherever that had the phone room in the back? I like how integrated and legitimate the organized crime syndicates are made to seem.

I meant to quote

Are you trolling? I know the guy in the left,he was born in 1980,no way he was killing girlfriends in 1988.

Is there any connection between Stasi, the east german gestapo, and the similar-sounding last name, Stussy?

if he had a hugo award just sitting out at the house why the fuck would he hide the books?

i don't think it was the wrong address in a different city. i think yuri gurka lived at that address prior to the guy in the scene.

sorry same address

It's Varga, not Vargas. It's getting on my nerves and this is the last time I'm going to remind you people.

V
A
R
G
A
No "S"!!!

fargo.wikia.com/wiki/V.M._Vargas

That's wrong

Pre-release materials identified him as "Vargas" but shortly before the premiere FX sent out an email clarifying the correct name as "Varga"

Google it, why would I make something like that up. You're really gonna sit there and cite a god damn wiki as proof?

ok noah

i honestly thought that ewan was playing twins before this season started and that one was richer so he had hair plugs and shit.

had no idea they were just supposed to be normal brothers until ray mentioned that he was younger.

I spend most of my time between seasons coming up with appropriately Coen-esque character names like Lester Nygaard or Gloria fuckin Burgle, the least you could do is get them straight!

Is this just a guess, or do you have more reason to believe this?

Just a guess.
First season was connected to the movie, second season to the first one and creators said that third one will be connected to the second. This is the only connection i can think of off the top of my head. Maybe we'll see old Mike Milligan there

love to see a broken mike milligan.

they are all set in the same universe, each season is a different chapter in the same book, a history of organized crime in the Mid-West, or something. the movie was chapter 5, s1 was chapter 9, season 2 was chapter 3, season 3 is chapter 10. or something like that.

Pretty sure it was Sisyphus?

Thats a good point.

Secret books that he never fully published?

I hope we get a western series

one is Ben Horne, the other looks like he lives in a trailer

props to hair and makeup crew

>one is Ben Horne
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqMv6XRSODM

Not the right kind of suit.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I recall reading that there would be only one previous character returning. Mike would be a great choice.

Hawley said from season 1 though.