Are ignorant myths the only way of undermining the superiority of FC Barcelona?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1I8C4eZOIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First leg at Camp Nou :
no penalty on Henry
Ballack should've been sent off, he hit Iniesta's face and kicked Henry
Eto'o had a big opportunity to score and he was called offside when he was onside
Second leg stamford bridge :
Anelka dived, unfair red card to Abidal
Drogba kicked Pique
Ballack handball (no pen)

SO fucking haters stop complaining about it it's 2017 and u still talk about this and you HIDE the refereeing mistakes v Barca, fucking pathetic , ignorant cunts, and how about Inter robbing Barca in 2010, yep no one talks about it
1st leg Milan :
Inter's 3rd goal was offside
no pen on Pique
no pen on Alves
2ndleg camp nou :
no Pen on Ibrahimovic
no pen on Alves
clear goal disallowed as the referee tought Keita (I think it's Keita) did a handball, and actually it wasn't

And why does no one talk about these things?? Someone explain me pls

Because Barca have won more things recently
No one gave a fuck about Madrid until they started winning again
No one gave a fuck about Chelsea until they started winning
They called United a referee-abusing, FA-controlling cunt club until they stopped winning
People unironically think that Atletico and Leicester winning their league titles were a combination of fluke, people literally letting them win without much effort, big teams/managers finally being "exposed", ref favoritism, and "forced parity".

>so angry he needs to make a thread
>about some mongoloids on a japanese owned image board for vietnamese cartoons
>because a football club from a foreign country is being slandered
wew lad

Isn't that the whole point of this site? To be mad about shit that doesn't matter to you at all?

Its how the epl stays relevant against la liga teams, they make these "they are cheating bad guys, we are clean good guy" narratives to hide the fact that they suck

>spurs 3 1 halal
Lol

big if true

gianluca rocchi doesn't like this thread, penaldo for halal

>1 off result
epic

>barca looked like shit against chelsea and wouldnt have scored without essentially an own goal from christensen

>barca looked like shit
>still btfo chelsea
you're not helping your case

op's pic is more convincing

>we parked the bus hard lol they cant score
>Barca still got an away goal
Wow, so this is the power of the eplel.....

no mine is more convincing

not really, in op's I can clearly see a wrong offside, a no called penalty and a redcard that should have never happened, among other things

in yours I can only see a handball that should be reviewed in motion to determine if it was a penalty, depending on distance from shot and hand movement

never thought about it but it looks like barcelona were robbed

OP is a paki
no doubt about that

nice reddingspacing faggot

>bla bla paella siesta bla bla bla

didn't read

no, this is reddit spacing

not an argument

Gràcies, Estats Units d'América

>he thinks siesta is an insult

>minor nitpick totally legitimizes the systematic favoring of uefalona
>qatari customer consider this quality bait

chelsea, inter, atletico, juventus the list goes on and on and on

Don't forget the penalty on Henry on the first leg. Barça was also refballed on 2011 by Inter because the final was on Cuernabéu. They also destroyed Bojan's career on the way stealing from him a goal that would had turned him into a legend. In 2005 Chelsea got through Barça by fouling Valdés and they have been given the hardest """"draws" for more than a decade to force the """""""rivalry""""" with the homosexual paki shirts seller

youtube.com/watch?v=z1I8C4eZOIk

Zero arguments just hate

>Al Fonso is a homophobe
I knew it

that's great

>scatalan can't sooth his pain with people will only remember the results

it is not a year since refballona fucked over psg in their 'epic' ''''comeback''. What arguments you need when there is no debate

>Exploiting the weakness of the minorities that cling on the Muslim's cock is wrong
That's what you get into when you compensate your poor life and insecurities clinging to and pretending to be part of the corrupt top spheres of society

@81952129
It's not been two weeks since UEFAdrid performed the refball of the season with both an offside and a dive and all the media tried to cover it up. The Bayern offside hattrick is more recent too, gay wrestling pseudo gypsy

>halalfag talking about refball
lol

>muh halal boogey man

they are the second biggest cheat after uefalona, probably that's a spanish thing though. pls seek professional help, no one talks about halal but you

>hungary halalfag that has been posting for months now pretends he's not a halalfag
lmao how can you be so pathetic?

btw check these halalfag gianluca rocchi refballed psg dubs

Teams that have more possesion have a bigger chance to get refree mistakes in their favor (almost the double chance). Get over it.

>Insist that all his claims are bullshit
>While pushing your own bullshit claims
You're literally the same person but on opposite sides

>referee won't award penalty in your box if you have possession
>t. nikola ovrebo

member all those Korean possession plays in 2002? Me neither

lol, you are dumb

No; both team had the referee's make mistakes in their favors. Picking side just shows a lack of integrity and a bias

don't associate >us with halal pedro

based neighbour

lol, please watch the penalty claims turned down by ovrebo and the penalties awarded against psg. If you don't see double standards I can't help you.
There are different shades of refballs and chelsea was robbed there. PSG too, but the chelsea one was a disgrace

You are literally cherrypicking and seething m8. Remember that legit goal for Barcelona that would have won the laliga against Atletico Madrid but was disallowed? I bet you don't, because you're a hater. Fact is that teams with 66% possesion have 2x more possesion then the opposite team and that makes difference in refree decisions. Ofc there are few exceptions, but a math fact is a fact

Where the fuck did PSG come from? We're talking about Chelsea vs Barcelona

that's one way to admit you are btfo hard. If you want to have a debate please start with stating whether you believe there is a conscious favoring of specific teams.

I'm lmaonig @ you. Have fun watching football with all the hate

HOLY FUCK