You have 5000€/$.... And now tell me how you would break the record in killing. Do you have some special ideas...

You have 5000€/$.... And now tell me how you would break the record in killing. Do you have some special ideas? I would use pic related in a Turkish or liberal demo and 150+ I'm Kills would be no problem ..... How about you...... Here some ideas info.stylee32.net

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=229923379&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&grossPrice=false&isSearchRequest=true&scopeId=TO75&maxPrice=5000&pageNumber=1&fnai=prev
youtube.com/watch?v=IOIy7UBHbfU&feature=share
discogs.com/ESG-Realest-OG-A-Living-Legend/release/2529708
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just blow up a bridge or something desu

But how? I mean blowing up a nigger is easy but an entire bridge ? Are you a chemistry prof or what

>zis is mein flamenwerfer
>it werfs flamen

>loud speakers

>youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

>New Years Eve

>MG42 and thousands of rounds

>Vater Fuher Hitler would be proud

Comence remove liberals

Shut up merkel, I'm not creating propaganda for you

Seriously? The OP is your best plan with 5000 fucking Euros? Jesus Christ dude that's sad.

Could come up with quite a bit with 5000$. There is only so much damage you can cause in person before you get killed.

The anti bullet plates are really expensive man. And without some bulletproof plan you're cucked anyway

Cadbro, this isn't 5000 US this is Euros. Thats about 1.3 US to one Euro

here mein deutsche freunde:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=229923379&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&grossPrice=false&isSearchRequest=true&scopeId=TO75&maxPrice=5000&pageNumber=1&fnai=prev

Damn 6,7 million is too much man

Well even better.
My point being that using explosives or something similar in crowded spaces will cause more damage than just going on a random rampage. And you have a chance to live as well.

I got two Lvl IV plates for my PC for $420 and those are higher grade plates.
Also
>attacking in person
How are you supposed to do follow ups if you're dead....

1,1 to 1 actually bro :,(

"video not available in your country"
i wonder why

Erika March my bacon flag friend

Faggots doesn't fight back this would be a ultra combo kill strike youtube.com/watch?v=IOIy7UBHbfU&feature=share

>flamethrower
Try a kitchen knife and just spend the rest of your life hunting the worst of the rapefugees at night
Like a real life Dexter only without the retarded bullshit

No Mr. police officer I have no plans of killing anyone...

Killing is gross and icky and I love the state and am very patriotic....

please don't take my wife and children away from me...

disgusting. it's a song for chrissake

Here too

Pretty much this, this is all memes

FBI pls go

"All memes" so you guys are all cucks.... Better prepare your bull you faggot.

Don't you have "compulsory Islamic" classes to attend to?
Also if you wanna do it right, synthesize RDX or PETN and create a number of claymore type devices and align the cones of fire so that maximum carnage is inflicted and you don't end up dieing after only one attack silly Klaus.

pretty shit idea desu

id rather close my eyes and imagine im sasuke and use mangekyo sharingan at a mosque and kill like 2000 at once then use goku teleport to go to merkels palace and use heartless angel on merkel and finish her using my masamune

My English is not good enough sry. I don't understand

Create an explosive device using ball bearings as shrapnel, place in a crowded area, have a secondary explosive that isn't impact triggered on scene too get the stragglers and medics. That way you not only take out the weak, but also hinder their ability to further respond in time due to fear of death, and collateral counts from suicide, lack of emergency responders, and public panic would be a huge boost.

Nice try GSG 9...

>Machen sie RDX oder PETN
>Verwenden sie es claymore Geräte zu machen
>Stellen sie sicher, dass Ihre Kegel Feuerschichtmiteinander
>Maximale verluste
Verstehst du?

Nein

> Drone
> go to eastern european scrap yards to find radioactive substances (best would be americium solved in water)
>Take drone fly over a city
>check for wind direction
>release the radioactive/toxic substance
>move you ass out before someone notices
>millions contaminated and a whole area/city contaminated

Christ, I have to draw a fucking picture.

>Can't even write Flammenwerfer correctly.
Better execute your plan asap and die

expensive method :
>open up the gas valves in my kitchen's stove.
>wait 15 minutes.
>light a lighter

Alternative (cheaper) method:
>choose a nice, comfy, small and confined garage.
>turn on your car.
>tune into your favourite chill music.
>wait for 30 minutes.
>gently fall asleep
>while asleep, kill as many infidels as you want.
important : close all your doors/windows. This is very important as it allows for halal spirits to stay away from your garage.

>fukken hel
Guten Abend BND

>Buy a plane ticket to France
>Rent a truck
>Play the augmented reality EuroTruckSimulator2016

Strange. Here as well.

by the way, you should only take the expensive method if you live alone and have no immediate neighbours.

Also, you must preferably live in IS headquarters.

you would definitely want a child hostage glued to you or something like that so its harder for people to stop you.

Verstehst du?

>buy a mortar in the darkweb
>blow up LGBT demonstration

>post screenshot of fake armory

Carnie fag from A few weeks ago in the San Diego mexistabbed thread. And I'm here to drop some *educational purposes only*

>Get temp job at a big fair in CA to sneak in AR in your backpack without getting checked at security
>45+ round magazine only for maximum carnage
>wait until night of famous Mexican concert, they're packed like sardines
>Unload

It's seriously as easy as that, you'd have a solid 1-2 minutes before you were identified as a threat to the entire concert hall and people started fleeing.

Another 5-10 minutes to finish what you're doing before the fat ass cops that "protect" the fair goers actually get to you due to massive crowds of people leaving the stadium all at once

You could easily get anywhere between 300-500 kills if you pick a good position to start and practice reloading.

The fair doesn't even let people bring selfy stick onto the fairgrounds because they could be dangerous. So anyone having a gun other than the one or 2 cops already in the stadium is extremely low. The "security" is just fat/old faggots in yellow polo shirts that act like their summer job matters.

>All things written in this post are purely for educational purposes, I do not condone violent acts, or murder

can't merkel literally have you arrested just for posting this ?

why would you want to kill mexican families ? you think THEY are your biggest threat ? just sounds like wasted energy to me

hoax. the barcode is a rap album

discogs.com/ESG-Realest-OG-A-Living-Legend/release/2529708

Make a Luty SMG in my garage and buy ammo then go to the nearest leftist event.

nic z tego nie rozumiem, trzeba mi sie było sie kurwa uczyć niemieckiego a nie

The hypothetical situation presented was most kills possible. Not most valuable kills. Purely hypothetical of course

Daily reminder that this man killed 918 people with just the power of speech.

why so much fucking money ?

5000$ is not enough to do a good attack. You need a rifle : 1000-2000$ a pistol - 500-1500, you need a assault vesst 100$. You need armor helmet : 600$, chest armor 500-700, legs armor 600$. You need 10 mags for the rifle and at least 4 for the pistol. You should also had a 3rd gun. If you really want to be heavily equips brings another assault rifle and magazine in a backpack. That's only the gun part so at least 10 000-20 000$. If you wanna do even more damage you'll need explosives so in the end for a good attack like Breivik you gonna need 50 000-100 000 $.

How come people who are smart, happy or comfortable don't go round killing hundreds of people.

Some small company in light industrial or chemical treatments could do 100 times the damage terrorists ever manage.

nice try interpol i ain't telling you

>much
it's not like they are competing with a FFL approved store desu

much firepower, much money

>giving idéal to a terrorist kraut
wololo

Hire some fags and hijack some planes to attack some crowded place in China and Mecca

but no one would care so i dont know

I spend the money on a small apartment plus clothes and other essentials near a factory producing either coke or some other popular food product and spend years moving up the ranks by spending some of the 5k on stuff like steak dinners for boss and so I seem less like a murderous loner marry a girl from work preferably a relative of someone in corporate to take advantage of nepotism

After a few decades and some greased hands I can get in a position of control and pollute some batches with a hard to detect toxin with a long gestation period. Thousands would die and I could probably pin it on someone else

Damn I really hope the FBI isn't browsing that thread

>buy Glock for 800€ on darknet
>get arrested because it's a honeypot
>end