Arwen Wonga

This is finally the end right ?

literally cant wait for Wenger to finally fuck off and Arsenal to bring some meme loser manager who cant win shit, it's gonna be a real joy to watch millions of soyboys on the internet begging Wenger to come back and save Arsenal.

players lost faith in Wenger, city match was absolutely pitiful, as a supporter of Arsenal since the early 2000's i'm not angry when they lost if at least they tried, but they didn't even tried, Wenger is too old, his tactics are archaic and he always cry like a baby to journalists post match, this is the end.

>Wenger is too old
Heynckes won a treble at his age.

when i say he's too old i mean his tactics never evolved, he's still playing like he did more than 15 years ago... he's conservative as fuck and has terrible decisions regarding players he bought (Xaka, Lacazette, Mustafi etc), this is the end

>he's conservative as fuck and has terrible decisions regarding players he bought
was he 100% responsible for the transfers all the time? he always gave the impression like he wants to buy more but he's being capped by upper management.

i believe after more than 20 years as a manager he has his say on players Arsenal bought.

I mean for an old conservative manager who handled his own stuff some transfers were absolute last minute shit shows, like Podolski or Ozil.

Podolski never really was first choice in Wenger plan, Ozil on the other hand managed to carry this team like he could but as good as he's supposed to be he can't do shit with such passable players around him, also not really impressive to sign a aplyer almost all european clubs wanna bought when he left Madrid, how much good youngsters came out of Arsenal academy those last 10 years tho ? what was a true strenght in early 2000's is now it's Achille's foot.

>how much good youngsters came out of Arsenal academy those last 10 years tho
isn't that an overall England problem?
you're right yes and he didn't adapt, but lets face it, what came out of Liverpool or Manchester or anywhere else in the last 10 years?

ancelotti IN

it never was Liverpool or Manchester policy to form a lot of great youngsters while it was Arsenal tactic, i remind some seasons when almost all the team was under 25, it's the essence of Arsenal and miserably failed since 10 years, even their youngster who leave the clubs after some passable seasons are unironically playing better in their newer club..

xhaka is good you dumb shit

lmao it's hilarious when non-Arsenal fans always says shit like this, he is not fergie level

>xhaka is good
>see flag
yes, he's "good"

>it's the essence of Arsenal and miserably failed since 10 years
I get what you're saying but this failed miserably everywhere else too. everyone just buys players now, those days are gone forever.

didn't failed for Monaco tho, formed a lot of youngsters, earned a lot of money, went to CL semi finals.

cant just buy players, there HAS to be a source somewhere

Name a manager who should take his place

Jardim

name 3 actual good managers who can carry Arsenal back to top4, let's hear it Peeonchang.

>went to CL semi finals.
wont happen again obviously, thats like saying Leicester will make the quarter finals every year. also it's easier in that farmers league, may I remind you how monaco superstar Falcao performed when he played for chelsea/manure?

>wont happen again obviously
they also went to quarters some years ago (eliminating Arsenal btw), sold all their players, rebuild team and managed to be even stronger.

>farmers league
hey fucking gypsy it was a comfy thread but now you rely on miserable insults ? fucking beggar
>I remind you how monaco superstar Falcao performed when he played for chelsea/manure
should i remind you he had a fucking injury and barely played ?

> can't win shit

like Wenger? the only thing worse than the current situation would be relegation

>*meanwhile at the Daily Mail*
>what time of the year is it?
>February almost March, boss
>right, churn out the Wenger replacement stories again

consistency/continuity is key, any mediocre team can manage one or two good european seasons per decade.
>Monaco
>Leicester
>Atletico
>Dortmund
>Porto
>Fenerbahce
>Leverkusen
>Gent
>Psv
>Basel
>Schalke
>Galatasaray
>Malaga
where are they now in CL?

>should i remind you he had a fucking injury and barely played ?
for 2 years?

nah the only thing worse (and hilarious) is to bring in some shitter like Brendan Rodgers or "brilliant" manager like Joachim Luewuew, give him 300m for transfers, and watch him struggle to finish in the top10.

>for 2 years?
yes he was injured, and barely played for 2 years.

>for 2 years?
absolutely, but this is not the subject here, imagine a team coming like you say from "farmer league" with like you said meme players like Falcao, able to perform well in european competition.. yes very pitiful, or it's just luck right ? even tho it's not the first time they did well.. now can we talk about Wenger or are you derailling thread on somethin irrelevant once again ?

how is that irrelevant, I just proved you cant succeed with youngsters in Champions League except for a blooter season every now and then.

also I asked that user about Wenger's replacements but he's probably asleep in some rice field by now, so I'm asking you the same thing:
name 3 or 4 ""ideal"" replacements for Wenger so we can all have a laugh. just who the fuck can have the patience to come and fix this shit and not crack?

>how is that irrelevant
it's irrelevant because you're the one who talked about the "farmer league" implying it's easy league and therefore have higher chances to succeed in such league, but you're the one who talked about ligue uh, how is that relevant when talking about performances in CL ? lmao
I also already named Jardim as a good replacement, i don't know why i should name more as he's the obvious best choice.

>the "farmer league" implying it's easy league
technically I wasnt wrong

also I think it's a disaster naming a manager with 0 EPL experience.

>technically I wasnt wrong
but it's irrelevant af in the debat, we were talking about teams who rely on youngster players who perform well like Monaco or even Dortmund, performing way better than Arsenal in european competitions while Arsenal has the chance to compete with tough teams every week and therefore aggregate experience for european competition, once again why the fuck you have to bring ligue 1 on the table ? absolutrely irrelevant
>I think it's a disaster naming a manager with 0 EPL experience
yes so the league should be closed to the managers who already managed in premiere league, but when they will all retire what will you do ? your arguments are so off topic

I don't agree with that guy's point but Ranieri spent 4 seasons as Chelsea manager in the early 2000s. He was hardly inexperienced in the PL when he took over at Leicester.

Starting young players is a shit idea if you want at least europa league spots, deal with it. The whole team needs a massive facelift, like 12 players out, 12 players in.

Also your league is shit and your monaco example is shit, how are you telling me to stay on topic when you bring monaco as a thing to look up to? I'm pretty sure there are younger teams in Luxembourg who are doing great but likewise cant be compared to english premier league where top teams buy 70m players on a regular basis. Thats why you need (FOR NOW) someone who already knows how eplel works.

>you bring monaco as a thing to look up to
they elminated premiere league teams tho, how do you explain that ? Dortmund went twice in CL final with a youngster team how do you explain this ? oh yes i know
>farmer league
seriously i had hope to chat with you but i guess we can't have a descent conversation with you.

Wenger will not get fired as long as Kroenke remains in charge of the club. Kroenke simply sees Arsenal as an investment, he believes that the club should be self-sufficient and he has not put a penny into the club after he purchased the majority of the shares. As long as Arsenal continues to generate a profit, Kroenke believes the club is fine. Unless Arsenal are in a serious relegation battle, Wenger will be deemed to be meeting his targets and his job is safe.

Wenger will only leave the club by his own choice. I think at the end of last season, Wenger was strongly considering leaving Arsenal, but the fact that the board had practically no replacement plans meant the club wasn't prepared for him to leave yet without it causing serious damage to the club. They are now slowly bringing in new people at the club that take on some of the responsibilities Wenger previously dealt with, I imagine that this contract will be his last at the club and he'll retire at the end of next season.

Dude you're going in circles, what did I just say here

>look at all those teams who managed to do better than Wenger with lesser good players playing in lesser good leagues
>it's anecdotic
yes kek

You're still going in circles, what part of "any meme team like monaco can have a good european season once every 7 years" dont you understand??
like I said consistency is key, I would rather see Arsenal in the quarter finals for 10 years in a row instead of seeing them lose 2 meme finals with meme players and be shit for the rest of the decade not even last16. Being consistent in CL is good financially, for the country coefficient, and so on.

>wins europa league
new 2 year deal

>implying they won`t get battered by Milan

if Milan will concentrate on the league they have 1% chance

A damning indictment

Wenger is a great coach. His problem is he's too soft. He let's the inmates run the prison. This wasn't a problem when Arsenal were great because the inmates were natural leaders like Adams and Vieira. Now the team is full of pussy instagram soyboys.