My ancestors were building civilization in Egypt 2500 years ago...

My ancestors were building civilization in Egypt 2500 years ago. egypt was nothing but a barren desert without any resources. it was barely habitable, yet we built the most important, interesting and stunning civilization ever. Europe on the other hand, is a fertile land with lots of resources which is suitable for civilization yet cracKKKers didn’t have any civilization. they were living in caves.
So much for the “”white masterrace””

and now egypt is a hopeless shithole

Because all BLACKS left egypt.

no way OP's pic isn't ironic.

Sick and tired of you blacks acting so high and mighty. Just because you're stronger, smarter and have magic melanin doesn't mean you get to lord it over us.

You had mghty empires like egypt, rome and shabazz, all we had was caves and the tricknology our lord Yaqub(PBUH) gave us.

Stop being so mean

Egyptians didn't live in the desert idiot. Just look a satellite pictures around the Nile today. Miles and miles of irrigated fields.

Wh*Toids cant into logic. Just take a look at Sup Forums. They hate the Jews and think they built all the world civilizations. yet, if the white devil did build all civilizations, that would mean they created Jerusalem. And if they created Jerusalem, that's make them the Semites. White Supremacy can only exist if you replace reality and logic with relativity and magical thinking.

Love how some buttblasted whitoid changed the first picture so he could ridiculize a painful truth

Why turk is black supremacist?

dont mention that devil i always get angry when i hear his cursed name.

because im BLACK

nonsensical babble

Wow when you put it that way whites really are pathetic cum eating cuckolds.

tru

THIS.

>that butthurt

>eobard thawne
I chuckled

>White people were still in caves when the pyramids were being built
>White people historically had a head start
Make up your mind, Jamal. Pure 100% white men like me created the modern world you are able to enjoy.

>white people
>white men
so many contradictions in one sentence

Reminder that Turks are the reason that Israel (my white Khazar brothers) exists :)

But... Turks are white.

the irish are honorary blacks my brother

why did you insult my people like that ?