*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

drug using degenerate.

wtf i HATE karma now!

BLAM

Sup Forums BTFO

Childhood is thinking that there's nothing wrong with minorities, women or fags - and any fact is racist. Adulthood is realizing there's a reason you're not wrong in hating them.

I used to think Kurt was cool until I read how he nudged Dave and Chris out of royalty money because "he wrote all the music and they technically didnt contribute"

Courtney killed him bro what a selfless heroine using junkie :'( He had nothing in this world but most of the money from his band, a mansion, a whore wife, a bunch of china white and a daughter :'( speaks to me so much bro

who television & film here

I never bought your records, you foolish nu male. I never went to your shows. I hate your music, you fool. And now your portion is no longer here. We make fun of you when able, and we laugh at your beliefs constantly. Oblivion keeps you, and all the while we lust after your daughter even though we don't care much about that, either. We are your derision, and we are your lamenters, your pall bearers and the keepers of the gate. You will never know we are here, but we know you are there, and we will forever ruin your memory, in whichever way we can.

Why don't people ever try to understand *why* people hate certain other people? It's always, "You hate X, therefore you're a bad person."

Maybe X is responsible for a loved one dying and it's scarred you for life. There's always a deeper context that bleeding heart liberals always ignore.

He was a bleeding girl, a little bitch. He died, like a little bitch. Who cares about losers who dies like little bitches. Piss on the fool and piss on his music, and his memory. Piss on all of it. Yeah, De mortius nil nisi bonum, or something along those lines. I can't remember anymore. It's supposed to mean, Speak No Ill of the Dead for they Have Paid all their sins, or something like that. But his words are used by other bitches to validate their bitchiness. Well, piss on them, and piss on this bitch, as he slowly rots into nothingness.

i mean he literally wrote all their musical parts on top of the lyrics.
i'd say he'd be entitled to the majority of the royalty money.

he was a junkie. none of the luxury shit means much when you can easily get a fix of something like that. killing yourself probably doesnt seem so bad on h.

only retards believe courtney killed him.
he was clearly cheating on her, retards just dont understand how women act in those kinda situations where a man can get pussy without even trying.

give me an example of his bitchy words used to validate bitchiness.
i doubt you could find it.
kurt cobain hate is always done by very ignorant people.
he was over-rated sure, but he would probably tell you that.
he was a good lyrcisist and a sensitive talented artist. i think its pretty clear that he tried to do just and peaceful things.
leave him be.

Coming from a 20-something who died from a drug overdose this really made me think!!!

>lyrcisist
What did he mean by this?

He did write most of the lyrics, but Chris and Dave wrote their respective instrumental parts. Nirvana would've been just Kurt Cobain otherwise. I think he just got greedy and forgot where he came from. He abandoned the few people who could relate to him in exchange for avarice and petty selfishness. He died the way he lived: wallowing in self pity.

The ultimate fedora tipper. The guy killed him self because "nobody understands me waaaah". The 90s were so nihilistic and shitty. I can't believe we grew up listening to whiny liberal turds like Cobain and 2pac.

20 something year old who wrote poetry you could never hope to write even into your old age.
he lived a better life than you ever will in half the time.
he even figured out the whole how-to-die angle, clearly better than you at least, so bitter and living hateful instead of peacefully in death where you'd (and everyone else) would be better off

>superior genes

>we should take advice from a junkie who blew his brains out with a shotgun

*mind blown*

>a person of a group killed a loved one
>therefore it is reasonable to hate everyone of a particular group
really makes ya think

Wow this personal attack of an anonymous Sup Forums poster really changed my mind on this guy!!

maybe he should have been a bit more realistic about women if he didn't want to get killed by one

>poetry
It was mostly gibberish

That's still kinda dumb because its not like an entire race of people all decided to kill your loved one

you're so underage it hurts

wrong. kurt wrote the drums on just about every song.
and do you honestly believe noveselic wrote those bass lines? those simple fucking basslines that clearly were inspired by the melodies, which we all know was kurt's speciality? even if he did write the basslines its not much of an achievement in the context

if you read the lyrics they're actually good. he was admired by many talented writers.
but you probably never bothered to try to understand. or maybe are incapable.

>"This scorpion stung me. Surely not all scorpions are dangerous, though."

What if said group advocates the death of your loved ones? What if their entire ideology outright commands them to kill you and your family? Is it therefore unreasonable to hate them?

Yeah those people will never understand the minds of us drug-addicted 20-somethings.

The moment that cunt was audacious enough to even think that everyone has to accept his views, and only his views, proves he's a lesser man than better artist. John Lennon, a notorious villain in every regard, from abusing his mates, to beating his lovers,both the females and the males, said succinctly that the bridge to peace is to allow everyone a say and then try meet some where in the middle.
The path to bridging to peace, is to allow everyone their will but through dialogue and efforts you bend the reads of agreements until you find common ground.

Not this bitch though. He had daddy issues, this little bitch. And he hated the manliness of his father because he was an undisciplined freak. An ADHD autistic freak. Piss on both him and his devoted followers. May his followers smell his spirits as his corpse makes its way onto Oblivion that beckons it, come hither.
He's a cunt and a bitch, and was once a piece of shit, he's a corpse now and no longer a piece of shit because only the living could be pieces of shit. But Kurt, Although a former piece of shit, from all I've researched Arranged all their music. Grohl himself said that his only Contribution was beating the drums, that's it. Kurt did all the heavy lifting.

its hard to understand but his lyrics were sometimes really good
the music, arguably is shit, if you dont like loud fast rock pop music, but the lyrics were undoubtedly the stuff of half-decent classics, at least in a couple of his songs.

Damn what the fuck is wrong with celebrities nowadays?

You are never going to find a group where every single one of them believe the same thing.

It's easier to just hate them all then it is to think isnt it?

>a mosquito, my libido, hey
Fucking modern day Yeates.

>I may have been a junkie that blew my brains out but at least I wasn't rayyycist!

NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

> poetry

80% of which made absolutely no sense, you deluded fangirl

youre so dumb it hurts.
the two of them half about a billion things in common, including the so-called hypocrisy youre observing.
their attempts were valiant and noble.
of course hypocrisy sinks in, but you would have no udnerstanding of the pressures you loser.
you dont even know how to have this argument.

But it's okay to hate white people and blame them for literally everything

>half about a billion things in common
What did he mean by this? Does Cobain just naturally appeal to dyslexics?

Ya, Im so sure he wrote the drum parts to all of his songs when he was lurching from oregon home to oregon home to smoke bud and shoot up, cause you know, drum sets are one of those portable things you drag around when you're a shitty trap house junkie feeling bad that mommy and daddy got divorced :'(

Of course it's not.

There's probably a word for what you're doing right now but it's escaping me.

their discography consists more of noise rock than straightforward pop rock

literally dont understand

smells like teen spirit is a beautiful song

he's drawing parallels between the ugly forms of mankind, our libidinal desire to sink into eachother. vomit our sickness into others for our own digestion like a mosquito

oh no i know a dirty word: hello
hello, how low?

living proof the of the quote: you guys.
the depth we lower to in simply trying to communicate to eachother, what ultimately just leads to insult and injury

i shouldnt have to explain to you plebs.

He was the first nu-male feminized bitch. And he gained the path of bitches, obliteration. By his own doing no less. What a little bitch he was.

I could give a shit about pressure. Who was under more pressure from personal demons and drug abuse, like John Was? John was a noble man. And former pieces of shit like Kurt, can't even stand in the same room with him. John never lost his Nobility. Kurt's just some stinking peasant, who was a one trick pony.

I suppose so.

Nah it's more post-progressive 2nd gen Nu-Grunge

If they did nothing but play the shit he wrote and did nothing else why should that get equal pay? Cobain was the entire band and he could have easily replaced the other jokers.

You have to understand that this board consists entirely of brainlets with no abstract thinking skills

Who cares, he's a drug addicted child

Noone cares about how deep your teenage pop song is.

Yeah, pointing out "acceptable" hatred.

>everyone is stupid but the people who like the things I like
This is about the mental maturity of Nirvana and Cobain fans

what's that?

>>but the people who like the things I like
Sorry buddy, don't know who you're quoting there.

How did this work though? Dave literally wrote songs with Kurt on In Utero.

Kurt himself said on multiple occasions that people shouldn't try to look for some deeper meaning in his lyrics.
he wrote them so that they would sound good in a song, which they do, but I wouldn't really call it poetry desu

I said "a word" not four words so that can't be it.

>implying even great poets words would not be reduced to pop music in the modern day

you gotta appreciate things for what they are.
nirvana was one of the last truly great rock bands.
one of the last mainstream bands that i'd say really had integrity.

Sorry you're just too stupid to have this conversation.

>if you don't buy our records it means you hate gays, blacks and women so better buy them and show your friends what a tolerant person you are

is what he's really saying

I'm not the one quoting some strawman. Try again.

all artists say that.
it's like a disclaimer.
its usually not true at all.
some of his songs you can tell he shoe-horned lines into a melody, but others you can tell were meticulously crafted with themes.

Kurt Cobain, in one of his last interviews even admits that his lyrics were mostly just random garbage and stream of consciousness. He laughed that he always had people reading into or asking him to explain his lyrics. And who cares if he didn't welcome certain ideologies of hate. It's not like he had the power to force anyone to do anything. As an artist he had influence but he's still free to express his thoughts on shit, it's not his fault that people have a celebrity obsession.

When that former piece of shit and forever bitch, Kurt, released his schlock, I copied a tape from a mate. Wasn't interested in paying for druggie pop. Not when there's actual musicians, better ones, deserving my monies.

Your thinking there's a strawman is why you are too stupid. What you can't read between the lines?

>You are never going to find a group where every single one of them believe the same thing.

Islam. They either believe it or die.

any source on that quote?

Just look at him, he's the original nu-male

We all know who the most kino performer of the 90s was.

t.No

There are like 10 different versions of Islam. Just like every other big religion.

he also said it doesn't matter if you play good music as long as you're passionate about it.
I think that's why they were successful in the first place, because even though most of the lyrics don't make much sense and their way of playing was technically bad at times, they never lost their energy and passion.
though I do believe him when he says that there's no meaning in his lyrics, it's all about the energy, not the message

>concedes with someone else that the lyrics have very straightfoward subtext to them that only retards can't see
>must be a Nirvana fan
Here's where you tell me that's not what you said or implied.

coBANE

nah youre wrong
listen to polly and tell me what its "about"
it has an abstract message but the tent-poles stand, its clearly about sexual abuse, the storyline and details are up in the air, that's what he meant.
Good song writing is like abstract painting is basically what h'e saying.
never believe an artists explanation. they have more to gain from appearing neutral.
if youre intelligent it should be evident or they're a bad artist.

>There's probably a word for what you're doing right now but it's escaping me.
It's called a "fallacy", a "two wrongs make a right" fallacy.

He was a nu-male feminized, toxic Bitch! And when faced with his demons, instead of meditating and facing them all like better men of lore did, he took a gun, and like a little bitch coward, he ran away, forever. What a toxic no good little nu male feminized bitch boy, he was.

He's more of a big troll than a edgier than thou art, performer. He's like kiss, less the glam and more with the edge and thoughts of mutilation and grime. He's a funny guy.

How many Muslims have you met?

No this is not a rhetorical question, I'd actually like a range.

Yea that sounds about right I guess.

not him, but throughout school I was in closer contact with about 10 arabic muslims and 1 bosnian muslim.
All of the 10 arabic muslims have expressed a feeling of superiority at some point, 4 of them verbally attacked me directly because of my beliefs and heritage.
I am close friends with the bosnian guy up to this day, as he is the only one out of the muslims I know that truly thinks everyone is equal no matter their race or religion. He is also the one that is the least strict with his beliefs, i.e. his mother and sister don't wear hijab, he occasionally eats and drinks things that he shouldn't, etc.

desu asian people do that too.
i do that, and im white.
everyone is entitled to think theyre better than others based on differences in practices.
what makes the differences is who is provoking shit

It's a millennial doesn't realize the OG was saying something before fedora tippers existed and mistakenly categorizes the OG as a fedora episode

>nirvana

Wtf,i hate Nirvana now

exactly, obviously every religious person on earth believes that their religion is correct, why else would the believe in it.
The difference is in whether someone has the decency to accept different opinions, or if he wants to force his way of life onto others.

Pearl Jam and Vedder >>>>>>>>>>>> Nu-rvana and Cuckbain

I loved him in SoA where he was supposedly leader of an ultra hardcore anti-gay fascist neonazi gang, yet was using poor Juice as his little latino fuccboi.

Plus Sup Forums was wrong. SoA was always kino.

There are TWO versions of Islam.

>THEIR version.
>YOUR version.

Moderate muslims don't want to kill you.
Moderate muslims want fundamentalist muslims to kill you.

Remember that next time they go on about Islam being a religion of peace.

But Pearl Jam is super cucked. They do benifits supporting abortion and stuff.

ebin flough jeremy spokaine jeremy spok an

I disagree

Thee Doors Down is /ourband/ tho

>go to Saudi Arabia
>tell them Allah doesn't exist

>go to Vatican City
>tell them God doesn't exist

Can you guess which one you got stoned to death in the streets for?

Dinosaur Jr>>>>both

I'm sure there would be people who would throw some rocks on both sides. I'll even say in Saudi Arabia there probably would be more rock throwers. But since the beginning I've been trying to argue that you can't just rope everyone into to neat little groups. It is impossible for every single muslim to think exactly the same and hold all their views with the exact same passion. Its is just a shitty thing to hold an entire people responsible for the actions even of the majority.

Kurt Cobain is what you get when you create the ultimate insufferable faggot.

So where is he wrong? He's not asking you to kiss someone's asses and hate everyone else besides them, just not being ignorant piece of shit for no reason. I understand that now everyone goes apeshit about bunch of retards running around, being obnoxious and clearly wrong, but hating people still a bad thing.

Some people just don't even try to be reasonable.

This simply isn't true. Dave and Christ received their parts of the royalties.

Kurt didn't even handle royalties, since he died so suddenly. They fell to Courtney until a few years ago when Francis Bean turned 21 and gained control of the catalogue.

Say what you will about Courtney, and I fucking hate her and her music, but at least she never went against Kurt's wishes and sold Nirvana songs to Pepsi. You don't hear Smells Like Teen Spirit selling deodorant or some other Nirvana song playing over the credits of a generic Rom-Com. We have Courtney to thank for that.