SAY

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why was Captain America part of the Fantastic Four?

Can't unsee Chris "cuck" Evan's JUST hair on 2005.

>One drop rule

Jesus Christ. They don't even get to benefit from the networking advantages at that point.

>le dropped meme

Found the redditor

2015 because of the death blow it dealt to this piece of shit franchise, praise josh trank

2005 wasted based evans and chiklis as perfect casting

2005, but should have made thing a but bigger

Would love to see those guys in the mcu

Impossible.

>all those jump cuts

2005 was my favorite.

I remember seeing silver surfer on release in 2007, at a drive in theater. It was mediocre. I wonder if that drive in is still there.

Why is it so hard to find good cinematography these days? All these jump cuts in your webm look bad. The CGI looks fine and all, but the camera work hurts to look at.

What are some movies with really good cinematography?

Reminder: Kate Mara > Jessica Alba

What if MCU Cap had all the powers of the Fantastic Four, but the skill and experience of Captain America?

Would he be up there with Thor and Hulk in terms of power?

Foursome with all the sues.

Didn't she go on some nigger show and find out she was like 99% European?

He would be Kl'rt and SWORD would have to be notified immediately that the Skrulls have infiltrated the Avengers.

They all suck but 1994 is the most competent film. I'm not even joking.

2015 is a disaster on every level.
2005 is early capeshit garbage and has aged extremely poorly.

fpbp
everybody go home

They were all fantastic.

Batman v Superman.

They were all 4/10.

Oy vey!

I sure wonder who could be behing this post!

kek'd and check'd

>all that shittalk about the newest
>cmon it can't be THAT bad
>watch it
>it's actually worse
>it's one of the worst movies I have ever watched

2015 took itself way too seriously, and was just awful all around.

2005 and '94 ones were kinda hammy, but '05 has better special effects. so, I guess that is the best?

>make shitty no-budget fantastic four flick thats never going to see the light of day just to keep the rights
>it looks better than both reboots

Memes aside, 94 had the best Doom

Boyka is kino cinema

THIS

A hispanic show, yes. She thought she was Hispanic to the point she was telling everyone for years. Turns out she's white as fuck. Also if your Father is Jewish, you're not Jewish. It's Matrilineal.

Shows how unfaithful jew women are that the ethnicity can only officially be traced through the person who gave birth to them. As a race they take so much cock behind the husbands back they can't be sure who the father is, and the men are such literal cucks instead of stopping their women cheating they decide to just make jewishness passed from mother to child

2005, also this dude.

>This amount of butthurt in one post
Wew

The original because its the only one with Doctor Doom in it. The characterizations were good in the next two.

>"Jews are behind everything!"

How's high school going?

It isn't. You're just looking in the wrong place.
Disney knows their audience and cinematography is at the bottom of their list of priorities.

The 2006 cartoon.

>hurr duur capeshit

>posts on Sup Forums

>not the 90s cartoon series
top pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=amUJOeuxpXE

How's Tumblr going?

wow. this is literally a destruction of the white race and a personal attack on me

Unironically, the 1994 version because Roger Corman knew how to make a decent movie even with shit budgets.

Go home and defend muslims Ben.

Weak

2015 version because Kata Mara is probably one of the best looking women alive, second only to MEW

But there's only three you fucking retard

Its a foursome. Like a threesome.

user = 1

Three sues = 3

1+3=4

/sci/ signing off

Daddy needs to get his rocks off!

The Revenant, Birdman, Gravity, Life of Pi, anything but capeshit

2005 is underrated

it just came out too early

>calling a 4ailchan meme a reddit one
Found the redditor

Holy shit you're retarded get off my board

Are you saying impossible as if I didn't know human torch was cap?

Who the fuck do you think I am you little faggot I read 3 comics a day and 2 before breakfast.

I'm not into watching things ironically so all of them are shit but the best one is actually probably the 2015 one

Studio shouldn't have meddled with Josh Trank

2015 before they got powers>>>>>>> 2005 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2015 after they got powers > 1994

>muh feminazi kike boogeyman

>2015
Haven't seen, can't comment
>2005
Unabashed funkino, certainly stupid but a dopey product of its time. Hemi jokes are eternal.
>1994
Beauty on celluloid. The gold standard by which all capeshit should be judged.The Thing looks like a shit golem, tho.

2015, easily

One of the top five superhero movies of the last 15 years

>took the obvious bait
Brainlets

Why did they make the leader guy a teenager

>denying facts in 2017

Military fag here. I hate to break the news but the Sup Forums Jewish bogeyman theory is about as well substantiated as sightings of Santa. Your only evidence being some random picture you downloaded off the internet.

>Deny facts.

What facts? You literally have nothing. You're literally just some Sup Forums tard who's extremely anti-semantic because you've gone on Sup Forums one too many times.

I'm actually an Israeli kiddo try again.

both kissless and lonely

>The high school dropout that gets paid nothing and is worked hard to make sure his jewish masters get more gold defends his jewish masters

I feel sorry for you m8.

fox news is run by gays LUL

All of them, because this chart says so.

Jews like to brag about this shit, its hardly news to anyone except goons

>Sup Forumslack shitskin
color me surprised

>2015: Two kikes, one nigger and a rock
>1994: Three whites and a rock

Yet people still say white genocide isn't happening

Haven't seen the 1994 one, but it can't be worst than "beaner in a wig and blue eye-contacts" nor "WE HUMAN TORCH NOW"

go back to /pol you racist cunt

The Roger Corman money laundering scheme was the most enjoyable out of the bunch.

>2015
>le dark edgy tacticool suits

>2005
>plastic suits made for producing great toys

>1994
>dunno what to say

I like how this stupid cunt still calls herself mexican even though she's mostly European and since when is Spanish mexican and not European?

if your grandparents and great-grandparents lived in mexico but their ancestors were actually spanish colonialists
you can count yourself as a person of spanish-mexican descent

as opposed to being of pure native-mexican descent

>1916

That doesn't make any sense though. Doesn't Mexican already imply they were half Spanish and native? Spanish shouldn't be a subset of Mexican. It makes no sense.

early 90s was a strange time for superhero movies. Corman made Fantastic Four, Albert Pyun made Captain America and Black Scorpion was release.

BOTTOM LINE AMERICA

I WAS GOING TO SHOW HER MY THING

>american education
are you retarded? do you think that all people who speak spanish are automatically of spanish descent?

your genes change upon learning a new language?

Jessica Alba is forever elder tier waifu. The one waifu to rule them all

WAIT SAY THAT AGAIN

>Being this dense.

I promise I make more money than you considering my rank and have a better job than you as well because I do server maintenance. Sorry life has cucked you this hard man.

Adkins Boyka Trilogy is DTV action at its best.

Also doing a screen cap on this for how retarded it is.

>those lifeless "modern" colors in 2015
How long until movies go back to being black and white?

The 1994 and 2005 are very camp films. 2005 could easily pass as an MCU movie, had it been released today because it is really different quality wise than the shit they churn out.

The 2015 was grimdark and kind of edgy but I would say it was the most ambitious of the three. I like all three though.