ITT: Things you started hating because of Sup Forums

ITT: Things you started hating because of Sup Forums

movies

>letting memes dictate your life

my life

I started hating their fanbase more, but i still like them. They have their own brand of humor that you won't find anywhere else and i look forward to every new video.

Sup Forums

Their youtube comments are obnoxious because it's just everyone repeating RLM memes endlessly but honestly I think their following here on Sup Forums is fucking cancer. It's a bunch of smug retards that pretend to hate them, but just constantly make threads about them, create mundane fake behind the scenes drama that isn't even funny, and try to act superior to the fans that don't hide behind a fake veil of hating them.

Sup Forums

I was barely even aware Rick and Morty existed before Sup Forums started talking about it. Now I hate it because everyone won't shutup about it because of one shitpost

Family guy, simpsons... basically any popular cartoon....

I stopped watching capeshit and Star Wars because of Sup Forums, thinking I'd end up being a kino connesieur. Instead I just stopped watching movies. Went back and watched some, turns out you can't let a bunch of angry 10-45 year old virgins influence your choices and expect any good to come of it.
The only thing/tv/ is right about it that Amy Schumer is fucking awful.

Racists and anti semetics

I don't mind meme spouting as much as the people who genuinely seem to be obsessed over these people. Who the fuck takes the time out of their day to write shit like that? Sup Forums can be quite funny from time to time, but yeah they do get repetitive

Paid shills.

The ones that killed pac rim warctaft and gits

sopranos

Tim Heidecker

tiny rick

I have never watched it but I'm starting to find the shitposting about it funny

Letting Sup Forums to tell you what you should like?
Lol what a cuck.

that don't make a lick of sense

Hillary Rodham Clinton

very cool, VERY cool

they're usually pretty funny and entertaining, but sometimes they're just typical leftist redditor idiots

Great videos man, keep it up

you are part of that fanbase you meme loving faggot

Probably capeshit desu

I was indifferent before I started thinking about how much money these flicks cost.

This.

dubs don't lie, i do love memes

I just don't like seeing the stale ones over and over again

Capeshit and Star Wars