Daily reminder that Chuck McGill did nothing wrong

Daily reminder that Chuck McGill did nothing wrong.

Ya I suppose his neurosis is a sign of a socially and mentally healthy old man.

Jimmy may be a piece of shit con, but he has a heart.

hard to do anything in a show where nothing happens

>He hasn't taken the chuckpill yet

The true hero of the show. Jimmy fags fuck off

this. /thread

You should check out Iron Fist and Rick n' Morty, lots of stuff happening in those shows!

Is that Michael McKean?

what's her name again? know she got videos on cosmid

CORNERED

nice meme

More like Michael McKino

No, that's David St. Hubbins

True kino series.

Did you see the last episode? It was pretty much an hour of close-ups of Ehrmantrouts old goblin face. It's pretty slow, but it keeps me interested

kek:J

The lack of dialogue is always a plus

more like the cuckpill

who /jimmybull/ here

>tries to destroy his brother's life because mommy didn't love him enough
>did nothing wrong
This is what jews want you to believe.

>tfw Kim will never sit on your face

I punctured a fucking lung the first time I saw this

>tfw no Kim femdom

CHUCK
YOU
ASS
HOLE

Very true, but he's a major douche and I cannot wait to see Jimmy have him institutionalized for being afraid of batteries. He was the FIRST corrupt lawyer by forcing his partner to not allow Jimmy to work there. I believe Hamelin would be happy to have Jimmy there all things considered.

Have you heard of the show into the badlands? Probably more your speed.

...such deep plot. So interesting. I'm dying to watch the 2nd and 3rd season now. Is sure sounds like i've been missing out...

Subscribed
10/10 post

>legal drama and character study
>the redditor is bored because there weren't any car explosions or people shot in the first episode

>legal drama
more like "boring lawyer stuff"
>character study
more like "it takes more than a whole season for any character to have any kind of development"

please enlighten me on how the show is a great drama and has great character development, because to me, it was a dumb, slow and badly edited show about this lawyer doing stupid shit to get into a lawyer firm like dressing as columbo or putting a billboard. SO INTERESTING! SUCH DEEP DRAMA AND CHARACTERS

Do you honestly think he's good enough to be a real lawyer?
You gotta admit that things going pretty slow, especially for 10 episodes per year. And it's not legal drama. Basically it's just BrBa prequel.

>takes a whole season for character development
You realize this is a television series right? Not a movie where everything gets resolved in 90 minutes?

>boring lawyer stuff
Lol. How old are you? 16?

he's not wrong, he's just an asshole

Dropped by his house a couple of weeks ago.

No mailbox to leave my phone and watch. Unsubscribed.

why?

are you being paid or what? The show is boring as shit. I could see someone enjoying it if they never watched brba but this shit is bad, man.

The fact that Chuck is still even alive blows my mind. Literally no one on the planet gives a flying fuck about Chuck or his relationship with Jimmy. Three fucking seasons focused on this tinfoil Skylar fucking bullshit

That said Saul kicking the door down was the most exciting and hilarious thing to happen on the show. That one moment made me think the show could still save itself but I doubt it

oh don't get me wrong, the show took a whole season to have NO character development whatsoever, and the "boring lawyer stuff" doesn't mean that EVERY MEDIA REGARDING LAWYERS IS BORING, but that this show's take on lawyer stuff is dull as fuck and it could've been any other bussiness tbqh. It's just about jimmy being all "hurr my brother is a douche, i can be a big boy lawyer now, look at my case.. ohh no my case was stolen by douche lawyer.. ok i can be shady? will i do shady stuff? no, my bro will be dissapointed, but he's a douche.. will i do it or no? WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON OF BETTER CALL SAUL"

why don't you just stop watching the show then? Maybe watch Walking Dead or some other pleb stuff.

when does this show air? What day of the week?

monday

Subtle lebowski reference or mere coincidence?

He was good enough to be a real lawyer. He did things by the book working shit defendant cases until he found out Chuck was fucking him. Chuck made the monster he was afraid of

thanks

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR