Why dont we have any celebs browsing our board lads ;_;

why dont we have any celebs browsing our board lads ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7S1geveqVE
youtube.com/watch?v=_mlDYqo6Wc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>William Shartner

I do. I am one of the biggest celebrities in my country.
AMA

are you Dino Merlin

post tummy and thighs

No, but if you mentioned my name in Bosnia everyone would know who it is.

>Shartner
>SHARTner

Can't make this up family

That picture makes me sad. Fuck the fappening and fuck the 2016 elections. I just want my niche hobbyist forum back.

That's gay

What do you work with?

Are you a cute boi? Please post your tummy and thighs if you are.

Are you Dzeko

Oh you do have them my friend, they simply don't actively seek attention.

Whenever I go to Sup Forums and see old fucks posting 'yeah Id never allow my kids to watch modern day nickelodeon! not watching!' like YOU OLD FARTS YOU ARE OLD AS FUCK TO BE POSTING LIKE DONALD TRUMP ON Sup Forums

What are you famous for?

We're better off as a semi-hidden board. Don't want no Le Redditors here

Famous for removing kebab I hope.

I am an actor

Because int is for srs discussions only

They are here because of the elections. I don't want to get shilled by special interests groups 24/7 now. The next election will be the final nail in the coffin.

No. I would like to tell you who i am but it would probably cause trouble.

We do.

Do people outside of your country know you? I'm hard pressed to think of any BH-celebs, besides maybe Ibisevic or so.

>Sup Forumseddit
>"""celebrity"""

Sup Forums is we knew it gone. The age of Nu-Chan has come.

>2012-2014: Boomers created too many problems for millenials
>2017: Boomers take over Sup Forums
like pot

Do you have your own Wikipedia page?

No one believes you. Either give us a name and proof or shut the fuck up you sad cunt

>I'm the only one who can post on Sup Forums uggh
leafs are cancer.

Did I strike a nerve, you old hag? Go tend to your garden.

t. lady-pede

I doubt it. There might be a minority of people who have an interest in our cinema so they know me but most people have no idea who i am outside of Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia.

See Also post belly!

Yes

Nobody cares what you want. I'm sick of leafshit.

Not a leaf, hate leafs, you're shit too granny.

As i have stated in a previous post it would probably case some unwanted attention since people here are autistic.

Sure bud sure

Then just post your belly, thighs, and photos of you crossdressing.

Look at it this way. I don't post on Sup Forums so I don't care what happens on Sup Forums. Yet I feel was somewhat conceited. Nobody is entitled to have the websites the way they want it.

He didn't say he was entitled to it fatso. He just said that the influx of newfags is change for the worse.

so just about the same as a homeless person anywhere outside of bosnia

>He didn't say he was entitled to it fatso.
Not quite the vibe I got my chinkaporean friend. idk if William Shatner is a newfag or not. For all we know he's been posting since 2007.

M8 do you know what people think of gay people here? If you guys found out who i am and it got out that i crossdress on an anonymous imageboard my career would probably get affected.

>
The pic is from 2013. Leafie probably thought it's recent like you did, and decided to complain about what he thought was wrong with the site.

Okay, just post your thighs then. Shaved please.

haha it is kind of true that most people outside of the balkans don't know about our celebrities so i would be a nobody in a lot of country's (there might be some diaspora that recognises me though).

Are you Buba Corelli?

going to start smear campaigns against various young Bosnian actors

William Shatner shitposts on Sup Forums all the time.

The problem that i have with that is:
1. You might figure out who i am through some details on the picture
2. I don't feel like shaving my hairy Balkan legs just so some guy on a Mongolian throatsinging site can jerk off to it.

post back of neck then
I want to imagine you pounding me from behind.

As i said i am an actor not a musician. I think there actually was a rapper from somewhere around here that mentioned how you should go to Sup Forums instead of Reddit in one of his songs (I think he was Serbian or Croatian and probably underground idk i just know someone on ex yu posted the song).

M8 that would reveal who i am instantly.
Hint: I am not the youngest person here

Nigger tell me who you are, worst thing can happen is that some liberal newsite will expose you for posting on a racist frog forum, and honestly who in bosnia cares.

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=y7S1geveqVE

Post feet then

bump

He has powerful voice
youtube.com/watch?v=_mlDYqo6Wc4

The problem here is that this place is known for having a very low opinion on migrants (especially if they are Muslim) and i have a feeling if it got out that i associate with the creators of the infamous Nazi symbol "pepe the frog" it could cause some of those Liberals to start shit about me. There were even newspapers here (or was that in Serbia) that literally wrote about that, There is a reason why you never hear celebrities mention this place even though there definitely are some that browse it. Everything that comes from here is hateful and autistic and can damage your career. Also remember that we are a majority Muslim country which is why i mentioned the Muslim migrant hate thing.

big if true

>Feet
That is a patrician fetish but i really don't feel comfortable posting any kind of picture of me here. I am too paranoid that i will be identified.

pics or it didnt happen, emir