ok.ru/video/537565596384
youtube.com/watch?v=bEZ0GHDEFug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wenger out or not?

oh shit, this guy is based as fuck

obbeeseely

Great Pepe, mate

Also: WENGER IN

I think the whole WENGER OUT thing was a mistake. Turning it into a meme devalued the idea which leads to people not treating it as a real problem anymore.

Just face it pajeet, you'll never be white

clearly you are winning so much by being white and shitposting, eh?

Good morning everyone. I hope you all remember to drink plenty of water today

Cold in my office today Will been having tea to keep comfy

akb

drink about 2L of it a day to balance out the binge drinking

▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████
▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒██▒▒█
▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒█
▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒▒▒████████████▒▒▒██▒█▒█
▒█▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
█▒█▒█▒█████▒██▒█████▒▒█▒██▒█
███▒▒██▒███▒▒▒██▒██▒██▒▒██▒█
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█
█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒██
▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒██▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒█▒▒███▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒█
▒▒▒▒█▒██▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒█▒▒█████▒▒▒█████▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒████████▒▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒████▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒███████▒▒▒██

What's that? You didn't seriously think I would ever leave did you?

no

Sami Mokbel: Sources insist AW will fight to see out the remaining of his contract at the very least but it is understood there is growing support among #AFC power-brokers for Wenger to leave at the end of the season.
fucking leave Wenger REEEEEEEE

fucking old cunt

It's obvious he won't leave this season and you're stupid if you think there's any chance at all that he will. If he gets asked about leaving he'll just say "I always honour my contract" or something. Only way to get him out early is to sack him or offer him the ultimatum of either being sacked or resigning. And that won't happen anyway.
We've still got another year lads.

The good thing is that if a new manager comes in next year he'll be joining a team that just finished 10th and has no expectations going into the new season.

>▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████
>▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
>▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒██▒▒█
>▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒█
>▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒█▒█▒█
>▒█▒▒▒▒████████████▒▒▒██▒█▒█
>▒█▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█
>▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
>█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
>█▒█▒█▒█████▒██▒█████▒▒█▒██▒█
>███▒▒██▒███▒▒▒██▒██▒██▒▒██▒█
>███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█
>█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
>▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒██
>▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒██▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
>▒▒▒█▒▒███▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒█
>▒▒▒▒█▒██▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
>▒▒▒▒█▒▒█████▒▒▒█████▒█▒█
>▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒████████▒▒█▒█
>▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒████▒▒▒██
>▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
>▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒███████▒▒▒██
>LOOK, ERR....

wenga aht

Wonga sacked when

ujghjg

never

who was in the wrong here?

derp
101greatgoals.com/news/social/video-arsenal-fan-attacks-wenger/

Watched Milan game away at Roma yesterday.

To put it mildly: Arsenal are not the favourites here.

Jason Burt on ‘PL Today’ said #AFC are admirers of Jardim and he’s been on their radar for quite some time. However, he knows for a fact Monaco are not aware of any approach so far.

The fan. Sounds like an immigrant, probably only started supporting after the invincibled run.

>gk assist
the absolute state of arse defenders

so hes /arse/

this, bunch of filthy JFs up here

Nothing wrong with that desu. That was ages ago and he's still here.

BASED

for that, he should be transferred. what a fucking loser

KINO

>transferred

Where do u wanna transfer him

Do Arsenal fans realize that even when Wenger is gone the club will have go through a major rebuild. Probably 3-5 years of new players, new tatics, etc. Adjustments.

Look what United had to go through when Fergie left. It will be the EXACT same with Arsenal.

The mongs on AFTV will be losing their shit week in and week out. I don't think the supporters will be able to handle the period after wenger leaves.

You're a fucking idiot. Every Arsenal fan knows that we need to rebuild. Even the AFTV guys.
Why do fans of other clubs keep acting like we think we'll turn into Barcelona as soon as Wenger leaves? No one is saying that at all.

Nobody is expecting instant success. With wenger there’s been stagnation and now a noticeable decline. SAF left an aging squad with huge egos. Arsenal has a relatively young core of players.

>new tactic
but we only need this

if aguero tried pushing defenders like morgan, huth, komapny or any spurs defender he would have bounced back like a fly hitting a window. why Arsene uses such wimps as defenders? seriously, no arsenal defender is built like an actual defender, maybe except kolasinac, he looks like a strong guy, but hes not a full back.

people like you are the reason he posted that

your board won't spend the needed money either. that's the hilarious (sad) thing.

I'm not sure arsenal will ever contest Chelsea, Liverpool, City or United in the next 10 years.

>canadian posts obvious things that everyone already knows is true and asks "hur dur arsenal fans did u know?"
At least sound a bit better and claim you were merely pretending to be retarded

If Wenger leaves in the summer, the squad we have is good enough to challenge for the title. I'm not saying it's deffo going to happen but I'd be very surprised if we don't end up top 4 this time next year

>Arsenal has a relatively young core of players.
We actually don't. Our squad is older than you'd expect. You expecting us to build around Bellerin and Iwobi?

>your board won't spend the needed money either
Yes they will. Look how much money they've given Wenger over the last couple of years. The problem isn't the money, the problem is it hasn't been spent well. The lack of funds argument is dead.
Also, don't get me wrong we'll definitely be worse than Utd. They are a bigger club so it's easier for them to bounce back. It'll take us even longer to get back to a consistently successful level.

>tf
>tp

>United will spend big again and strengthen
>City will be just as strong or even stronger under pep
>Liverpool are building for a title run next year
>Tottenham are still young and talented. If they hold onto their core, they will be contending

Chelsea are dropping off, but if they retain hazard or replace with a couple talented midfielders they won't be push overs.

You honestly think that a manager replacement is all you need to be top 4? Cmon.

Arsenal are a NET EVEN spending club. They spend but also sell so they don't lose money on transfers. That policy is the ultimate reason for the decline. Not wenger.

Kola
Wilshere
Bellerin
Chambers
Holding
Elneny
Lacazette
Xhaka

All of these players are 26 or under

he is right though

Chelsea are far more likely than Liverpool, Tottenham or United to be challenging for a title next year. They can sign any manager they need and sign as many top players they need if the squad starts to wane. And unlike United they have a record of dealing with a quick turnover of players and managers and still being successful.

It's going to be very tough for Arsenal to get above all 5 of them.

How many of them would make it into another top 4 club's starting 11?

yeah well, it wouldn't hurt. we are only declining with wenger. a new manager could stabilize the team and grind out some wins.

/ourguy/ jack would walk into ANY club's starting XI

meant for

yeah,
United will probably spend big bucks on defence,
Liverpool will bring Naby and one or two new players,
if Tottnum will give their player pay raises

they have chance to fight for the title next season, Arsenal needs absolute rebulid in the back, gk, dm, 2cb, rb

Is South Africa user okay?

Something is wrong at Chelsea lad. Thier signings have been fucking awful the last two windows.
Barkley, Giroud, Drinkwater and Bakayoko are midtable players and if they miss out on top four, I fully expect Hazard and Courtois to go

I came here to laugh at Arselulz

Ramsey wont even play in teams like Valencia, Everton, or Inter. How can he be worth 36m? Is baffling. Never seen such an overrated midfielder.

Before Sup Forums I used to think Liverpool fans were the most deluded, then I found here

How is Alexis? lmao

Quick reminder that Glen Murray has more premier league goals this season than Alexander "the new Thierry Henry" Lacazette

Wenger possibly leaving is the only acceptable reason for not killing yourselves.

He's not even going to make england's starting XI in the summer. Nevermind a quality team.

I disagree. If Klopp sorts out that defense at all they are scary. Plus united are going to clean house a bit and drop another 300 million on quality players.

For me its:

City
Liverpool
United
Chelsea
Tottenham
Arsenal

Having a busy day lads wanted to stop in and ask for a (You)
Wenger OUT

(You)

Wenger IN

:^)
Disagree, but thanks!

Spurs are a lot better than you are giving them credit for. Seems to be a trend in this sub.

Wenger OUT

>if Klopp sorts out the defence
>assuming that Salah will have anywhere near as good as a season again
United will suffer from server Mouyes cancer next season and while Poop is here Mouyes will always be on the edge nonstop
Tottenham are so heavily relying on Kane saving them points that it’s neigh impossible that he will do the same next season with multiple factors all playing for them this season that might not next (bullshit penalties,diving,sheer luck etc.)
Chelsea will get their shit together I reckon simply because they are used to it
City are just untouchable.

>your wenger in m8 is retweeting pro Wenger tweets on twitter

I love her, but I wish someone would beat the shit out of her desu

these people are so spineless its embarrassing

Wenger out win lose or draw pham, ya understand?

Except the main problem with Wenger has always been his awful fucking tactics and game management. Any manager worth his price could come in and sort out this team defensively and we'd be in a good position. The players we already have are not the best but are good enough with solid guidance. Players are needed yes, but we'll be fine in the 3-5 years or so that the be new players will be coming in, and probably improve in that time as the new players come in and the existing players get used to a new system.

Do you lads ever get tired of being cuckolds? Can't even see you as rivals anymore desu.

Giroud on biggest regret of his Arsenal career: "A regret? I have one and it is not difficult to guess. I have a taste of unfinished business because I really wanted to win the Premier League with Arsenal."

Feels bad man

NO YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT WENGER!! SUCK HIS DICK NOW

Hoping for a cheeky City win on thursday by 4 or 5 goals desu

Doesn't it worry you that other big teams, much more successful than Arsenal, switch out their managers every 2-3 years and you're still stuck with someone just cause he won you a league title in 2004?

Yes?? That's why I want him out??
Are you sure that post was for me?

People are so deluded about Jack. I like him too but he's not world class and he'll have to take a step down (or wage drop) if he leaves the club on a free.

ok.ru/video/537565596384
memorrrrrrrrrrrrries

I want Brenny so bad. What an entertaining shitstorm it would be.
>Mikey Ozil and Sinclair behind Auba.

Get Simeone in there.

Thought this would be a deepfake of Cara getting blacked baka.

>bring a fan of a team with "arse" in their name

▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████
▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒█▒▒█████▒▒▒█████▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒████████▒▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒████▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒███████▒▒▒██

its just ines helene

Watching this, makes me want to cry

What happened lads

0(ZERO) trophies

You make us sound like old Liverpool fans when you do this.

ARSENAL FAN TV AWARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=bEZ0GHDEFug

GET IN HERE, LADS

That crowd is dead as fuck

The comment section is active enough.

▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████
▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒█▒▒█████▒▒▒█████▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒████████▒▒█▒█
▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒████▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒███████▒▒▒██

Last digit for our manager next season.

imagine wanting >anceloyes

How is Arteta even in the discussion? Henry makes way more sense but you might as well throw in Bergkamp if Arteta is there. Also, where the fuck is Sol Campbell?

Rollo