Characters that did nothing wrong in their respective series

characters that did nothing wrong in their respective series

Getting fat is morally wrong.

unironically this

literally no character did anything wrong in battlestar galactica as they were all pawns in god's plan. a chess piece can't make mistakes.

>Actresses newfags will never understand

god i don't remember him being that fat lol

>gods i don't remember him being that fat lol

ftfy. first warning

Gaeta did the only thing a logical person would do.
Teaming up with cylons was a mistake

>cutting someone's throat with a box cutter isn't morally wrong

They were stuck in a reptitive Loop that kept repeating itself. In the end, everyone would have died because of the war with the machines. In time, the machines would make skin jobs. the machines would resurrect themselves as skin jobs, in time, they'd forget they were once machines, and then remake machines again, and the humans would be almost wiped out by the machines, go into hiding, after a long time, rebuild, and the cycle kept repeating itself.

Context matter, dicknuts. I'm glad you barely missed out on your trips

physically and unequivocally this

the writers must've known it too because they cut the episode away respectfully before we saw the bullets hit gaeta

yeah, sure, but god made it that way, and that was my point. all the characters in bsg did what they had to for god's plan to work. they were cogs in a machine, no more.

He didn't make the loop. He made the people who created the loop. He just wanted it to stop. Sure, what happend in BSG happened because Baltar and Six had a thing. That's it. Their God knew that changing the lives of these two people along with the dreams and the visions, would be enough to change the repetitive loop.

how did he even get that fat?
wasnt there an episode where they tried to grow seaweed for food because everyone was starving?

>liberty stands for freedom

Yeah cucking and surrendering your nation when your best admiral, whick you tried multiple times to kill and cuck was minutes away of winning the war for you is a very good idea.

>F
>P
>A

>he was right all along

I thought the actor let himself go when I saw him in that episode. Had no idea it was part of the character progression.

Meanwhile in The Walking Dead...

I unironically fucking love that a story arc for a character in BSG is "lol he gets fat and becomes a fucking loser"

It's the most basic thing you'd never expect to happen in a science fiction like about alien robots in space like BSG

This

literally nothing

Loving father who only wants the best for his family, then ungrateful Harry came along and started ruining their harmony.

>Lost control of Bajor and Terok Nor
Dukat is a disgrace to Cardassia