FUCK Bill Nye

FUCK Bill Nye

Other urls found in this thread:

firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/4616/3419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post a better episode.
spoiler: you can't

What happened to him that he decided to become a cuckold?

it is actually a useful term when discussing transgenderism rather than just saying "someone who's isn't transgender" every single time

shekels
What's a non paranoid person called?

"Regular human being"

NORMAL

If you accept the term, you accept the retarded definition that goes along with it. People aren't fucking 'assigned' their gender at birth

''Mentally stable''

triggered much?

I don't understand what a "male gender identity" even means, not all males are the same it's not like all of us love sports or some shit - there isn't a checklist of things that make you male other than your peeeenus
can some one give me a 101 on gender identity

well technically no one is really normal since everyone is a mutant

Mentally ill trannies should be euthanized, although they're already doing a pretty good job themselves

*dips bedora*

Actually, the only way to tackle overpopulation is to either kill a significant percentage of human beings or significantly reduce birth rates.

Bill Nye The Engineering Degree Guy Gotta Tie My Faggy Bowtie And Shill For The Kike

>that episode where bill wheels in the pre-op MTF and they do the surgery right in front of the audience

90% = normal

>as you can see it's a perfectly natural procedure
*slashes balls off*

>gender is a social construct and gender roles are entirely arbitrary and gender stereotypes exist solely because children are raised according to their "assigned" gender
>some people are born with male genitalia but a "female brain" or vice versa

Leftists think both of these statements can be true at the same time.

Normal
Not mentally ill

Or close and defend borders.

Has the whole world gone mad?

Oh, that kind of overpopulation. I thought we were discussing the human overpopulation problem. Wherein birth rates are too high, death rates too low, and resources are drying up.

Except most don't believe the first is true.

>Oh, that kind of overpopulation. I thought we were discussing the human overpopulation problem. Wherein birth rates are too high, death rates too low, and resources are drying up.

In some, not all, countries.

Birth rates are too high on exactly one continent.

The solution is to make people on the other five continents stop having kids so there's more room for refugees from that one that's growing too fast?

Excuse me?
The nature vs. nurture debate is as old as mankind and the general tendency has always been that people more to the left gravitate towards nurture and people more to the right gravitate towards nature.
This is not news.

No, just the west

im starting to understand why people create cults and choose to be isolated from society.

ive never heard of a amish trannie.

It's the only way really

>implying it matter what most people believe

It's their job to tell you what to believe.

It was never sane to begin with.

countries don't exist in a vacuum solely to produce statistics used in grainy infographs for bitching on Sup Forums

TRIGGERED

>It's actually a useful term when you're forced to frame the conversation is the way that purposefully makes it more confusing

This board is absolutely consumed by identity politics. I reckon a good chunk of you haven't seen the light of day for weeks, months even.

I like how nobody bats an eye at the term 'overpopulation' which basically means 'we gotta get rid of some people'. As long as you invent cool newspeak euphemisms and call babymurdering 'birth control', mental illness 'gender identity', and uncontrolled mass immigration 'cultural enrichment'

>people more to the left gravitate towards nurture
But most don't believe it's 100% nurture. Which gives room for the phenomena of transsexuals.

nobody in the environmentalist world other than fringe characters like Pentti Linkola will actually advocate cutting off support to the third world. unfortunate but that's just the way it is, I guess.

That's the biggest joke of all of this. They say gender identity is a social construct and there's no real "ideal" of being a woman......and then when they decide to dress like a woman it's in the most stereotypical and exaggerated way possible.

bad goy

What a fucking hackneyed piece of shit shill.
He's fallen so far from the old days.

we're just responding to the world. we didn't start it

firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/4616/3419

>there are people on Sup Forums against abortion now
how far can the contarians take it?

Did I say that? No. I don't give a shit about the refugee problem. Preserving the races is secondary to preserving the species as a whole.

Japan has a severe birth rate problem. Japan would be considered an insanely sexist country by western standards.

>It's the only way really

Wrong.

You're worried about unlimited population growth.

Unlimited population growth only happens in one place during this century.

Nice fuckin try kiddo.
Because of inheritance my life is basically one giant nonstop party, I get pussy whenever I want.

WE'RE ALL JUST CRAZY FREAKS OF NATURE MAN GOD DOESN'T EXIST AND THE BIG BANG WAS A RANDOM EXPLOSION OF AWESOMESAUCE STARDUST

>Bill Nye the Politically Correct Guy

Dude literally only has a BS in Mechanics. Nu-males worship him, because Nye puts on a charade as a man with all the answers and infinite knowledge. He makes nu-males feel confident and smart. He's a hack

>Japan has a severe birth rate problem

Eh, that remains to be seen. They have an aging population but when that population boom of old people die off you don't need as large of a population to sustain itself.

Sup Forums is basically a time capsule to the Reaganite 1980's.

that said, it's not like there's ever been one consistent viewpoint held by the entirety of this site. that's what makes it great. no matter how "obvious" you think a viewpoint might be, there will always be someone around to start an argument with you over it.

>cisgender
>science

I'm eventually going to settle down in a hutterite community after fighting (ironically) for the YPG

>>there are people on Sup Forums against abortion now
>how far can the contarians take it?

Unless you were raped you can be condemned for harm and death to your child.

I'm not against abortion. I can hardly stand people in general to give a shit about fetuses too. I'm against hypocrisy and normalisation of a sociopathic behavior. If you need to get rid of the baby, go ahead, be my guest, but don't fucking pretend like you just popped a pimple. You murdered a developing human life, own the fuck up to it.

There already is a term, it's called "Healthy". We don't have a specific term for the lack of every mental disorder.

It's the same crowd that thinks Star Trek is science and who think Harry Potter and Star Wars are political theory.

>encouraging women to be whores will stop overpopulation

Assuming that graph is accurate, which is a heavy assumption on the internet, then those places are where we as a species must begin to purge for the preservation of mankind.

> 2008
> bongo v mccain debate
> thread on Sup Forums
> most posters are only pro-abortion because it's the #1 nigger killer

It will. Whores don't have children, they have abortions.

There is no 'we', it's just you and your own imagination. If you let the chans shape your view of the world there isnt much hope for you.

It does have one. It is basically been said by almost every group monitoring populations.

What the hell are you talking about?

>Japan has a severe birth rate problem.

Yes goy old people have no funds, family and require expensive maintenance. Africa save Nippon.

>Assuming that graph is accurate, which is a heavy assumption on the internet
Look for yourself, there's several similar projections all derived from the UN 2015 World Population Prospects

But if you don't want to extrapolate the future, just look at the past by itself. There are 500 million more Africans now than there were in 1995. That's WITH famine, HIV, ebola, malaria and civil war.

Tell that to Africa and Latin America.

They already have a birth rate causing population decline, it's still another 5-10 years before peak baby boomer mortality.

>Liberals want to give billions of Africans all automobiles and electronics for free, encourage them to breed, & to cure all their natural disease

>Liberals also are worried about humanity's environmental impact

Wait.....I thought liberals were supposed to be smart?

By helping Africa, we are destroying the world

>b-but they just need condoms
>let's spend billions in white people's tax dollars to give them condoms yaaah

To retire? Yeah they generally do rely on young people, because they either can't or don't want to work at an old age. Most old people in America rely on social security. Who pays for that? Young people. In fact, that was the entire reason why social security was invented.

Sadly, there is no prevention. We need a Culling, but it will never happen.

>It does have one.

Oh oh okay when you put it like that I completely believe you. WHY does Japan have a population problem? Will the country cease to exist? Or will there simply be less people to buy Coca-cola a few years from now?

>Liberals want to give billions of Africans all automobiles and electronics for free, encourage them to breed,
You're literally retarded.

You forgot
>and then blame Republicans when we're 20 trillion in debt and can't get more freebies from Big Brother

Tell your liberal leaders to stop shoving politics into all tv and film, and we will stop talking about politics in regards to tv and film. Til then, stay in your reddit safe space.

imageboards and social websites in general provide an honest view of contemporary human opinion and belief. when people can be anonymous and face no social repercussions, they tend to say what they really think

but keep believing "things aren't so bad" if it helps you to cope better

Do you think this whole degenerate brain dead histeria about genders outside of biological sense exists mostly in UK and USA because of the fact that their language doesn't use gender to describe things and animals?

Yes goy old people have no funds, family and require expensive maintenance. Africa save Nippon.

>own the fuck up to it.
There's nothing to own up to. Nobody should be stuck raising a child they don't want.

It's that simple. It -is- like popping a pimple.

>falling for the overpopulation meme

No way.

Gendered language like that is horseshit anyways

t. fluent French

>Or will there simply be less people to buy Coca-cola a few years from now?

Linguistic gender has literally nothing to do with biological genders.

Nominal overbears rate.

So many of you have the reasoning skills of grade school children hopped up on ritalin. Just a sad display all around watching you attempt to string together a coherent line of thought.

No, Japan NEEDS immigrants. Even though Japan is smaller than the average US state yet has more than half of the US' population, we NEED to import 200000000000 syrian refugees per year to save them.

Nah. It's a reaction to a changing world. White people's homes are being flooded with immigrants; women are replacing the man at work; jobs are becoming automated or computer based; there are no more wars; masculinity is discouraged
Lesser minds will react with extremes such as "im gonna cut my penis off". Slightly lesser minds will praise them for their braveness in this mundane world

"Education and contraception" don't work when the population is growing as a political statement. Yasser Arafat said the greatest Palestinian weapon is the womb. Erdogan called for every Turkish woman in Europe to have five babies minimum. Julius Malema tells crowds of cheering Africans that they must have more children for more votes for more money.

These are not people who just can't figure out the mechanics of putting a rubber on a dick. They're people who view their own kin as biological weapons.

Yes we know that most of the civilized world is being responsible, while third-worlders who live off of Western gibs are exploiting our culture's kindness.

funny how the West gives the Third World aid yet they still keep breeding like rats

People keep saying drought and global warming caused the social unrest in Syria, but they conveniently overlook how Syrians quadrupled their own population over the last half-century.

I bet that has nothing to do with socio-economic conditions

Holy Shit, that great leap famine...

Mao fucked up so hard it reflected in the overall global population...

But it creates confusion, in Slavic and German languages every item, animal etc. has a gender, yes neutral gender is still there but it's rarer than male and female noun. I'd imagine it creates an impact on your mentality and might confuse retards who are surrounded by this crap during uprising.

Yes but try telling that to a person who gets thier political opinions from an actor on a late night show.

>it's bad for someone to undergo a procedure that makes them more comfortable with their gender identity
>but it's ok to inject children with latex and Mercury just so they have a chance of not receiving a virus
Hypocrites.