Why do Europeans do this?

Why do Europeans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43749/1/9789241596169_eng.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

americans just make my blood boil tbqh.
Would have a trophy room of chopped off yank heads if I would know where their necks begin and end.

>a Yank spent time making this
Creasing.

Europeans have historic national rivalries and if you say you're 25% this, 25% that, 25% the third thing, you can't be taken seriously.

Germans are funny and look so silly when their blood is boiling.

Don't get your lederhosen in a twist

Seething

cringe.

Its because Americans are obsessed with bloodlines, whereas Europeans care more about culture.

In Europe, if you are ethnically french but culturally german and speak german, you're considered German. Its why Napoleon is considered a symbol of France, not Italy.

Americans think having DNA from a place makes them related to that nationality, when they share none of the culture and values of that place.

Finns just look silly all the time

>tfw 34% British/Irish, 24% Finnish, 22% "NW European", 4.5% French/German, 4.1% East European, 3.1% "Broad European", 2.4% Iberian, 2% Scandinavian, 1.9% Balkan, 1.9% "S European", 0.3% Italian, and tiny dash North Africa.

Can't argue with science you mad Estonian.

>someone unironically made this picture

>post a picture and go walk my dog
>come back and butthurt europeans have already flooded the thread
kek

Why cant Europeans handle the banter?

>I-i can't believe some ACKSHULLY made this, I'm LITERALLY shaking

How many dogs does it take to pull your scooter?

Genetic ancestry is not cultural heritage, user.

Think about the average European that posts here. Greasy stuck up assburgers that were socially awkward growing up. When they come on a place like Sup Forums, thanks to their nature, they are unable to take a joke or banter so they just start sperging out in the cringiest way possible.

That's why Americans, Russians, and others can fuck around and have fun but a German for example will always enter a thread and just shit it up with unending sperg rage.

>be smelly yuropoor
>draw shitty deformed negroe in 1 minute
>be glorious american
>write entire novels in your pic to prove your point

I surrender to your powerlevel

Your shit got out of hand

I mean, you're not even in a position to make fun of Sweden at the end of the day. We are literally trying to be more like you.

Save me from the goblins

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

Case in point

>cringe

Yet you spent several minutes typing up this post.

>Success breeds jealously
>Posts info graph that proves very little
If you look at Nobel Laureates per capita, you are below those very same Europoors you criticise.

>my burger ass is on fire

>be American
>type slowly
If your WPM is below 90 you're a pleb

See:
Also:
>Americans
>being able to take banter

fpbp

My culture heritage is all of the above and MORE, aka Great American Melting Pot. Nuff said. (Mostly though my family is Finnish/Scottish/German in terms of their boo traits).

>being this unbelievably assblasted

Why did this meme "happen"?

"It's OK to be white" was making its breakthrough, wasn't it?

Why are yurocucks so triggered by American freedom?

>failing to provide an info graph that isn't subjective and false when actually analysed
State of you.

>My culture heritage is all of the above and MORE
It's not; you have no real world connection to those nations.

>circumcised
>adapting Yiddish into language
>blindly support Israel
Are Americans the goodest goyim?

we are just puny third world drones.

forgive us Mr. Freeman

Those are surprisingly white Americans.

>Make a comment in this thread
>Americans accuse you of being upset
I am not upset

I'm 25% Polish and yet I would never think of myself as a Pole. That's retarded. You can't brag about your roots if you have no connection to those roots other than your DNA. Fuck Poles, bomb em for all I care. That's how much I care about the 25% in my DNA.

I'll forgive you because it's what Jesus would have done.

>per capita

Is bullshit crutch for small nations. But yes, by """"per capita""" measure the Faroe Islands blows us all out of the water with their single nobel prize they won in 1903. Neat. What a true mecha of scientific advancement! The world looks firmly at Faroe Islands as they continue to lead us in science.

Followed by....St. Lucia, for their single noble prize in 1992. Isn't it great how micronations push this "per capita" nonsense even when the number of nobel prizes is capped per year? Neat.

>yuro
Why have Americans been doing this for years and years now? You don't see anyone else do it, is it meant to be funny or an insult or something?

Because it triggers yuropoors like you.

It's a counter-tactic. You can't point out their poor spelling if it's done on purpose.

the word is meaningless tho, besides sounding funny

A nation, of course, would have more Scientific achievements if they had over 200 million more people in it.

>UK
>European
Hmm.

>muh per capita

you're not even real nations

You had to forfeit sovereignty and submit to the EU to have relevance

Does Sup Forums consider me white?

Ah right then. Yeah I guess that must be pretty funny in cowland or cornsville or whatever

they can't pronounce the most basic sounds for the human mouth due to their genetical degeneration

So according to these "stats" you need to talk a lot of shite about famine, have a bad dental health, enjoy drunken knife fights, surrender to yourself, larp an ancient viking and broadly like everything Dutch.
You go girl.

Yeah I do. Sorry. Technically we all have connections to each other based on globalism (thats why you are on an American messageboard right now), but even outside of that we have American culture which is a melding of all other cultures, and we have individual family cultures. Sorry!!

Was this meant for me?

1) I'm not circumcised (female) but circumcision is proven to prevent UTIs, STIs (in men and their sex partners) including HIV, phimosis, balanitis, penile cancer [and uterine cancer in sex partners], and is now recommended by the UN to help control AIDS in Africa.
2) I don't speak Yiddish but its a fine language and I'm sure we have some loan words same as always.
3) I support Israel AND Palestine to work together for a better future. No violence just peace. Nuff said.

Anti-Semitism does NOT belong in the 21st century (or any others but its too late for them) nuff said.

No you cretin

Skayocarne Ibrahim, my son

I consider you a dumb goy for selling his DNA to a corporation in order to quell petty, meaningless ancestral insecurities. These family tree websites must be making a fortune off dumb fucks like you.

How many sheckles did you pay them?

cyka blyad

hairy leb hands rapped out this post

>this thread

>for selling his DNA
>selling

>Yeah I do. Sorry.
You don't live in these region, among the locals, speaking their language and being part of their daily grind. That is what it means to have a cultural connection.
You have none.

either bait or newfriend

>1) I'm not circumcised (female) but circumcision is proven to prevent UTIs, STIs (in men and their sex partners) including HIV, phimosis, balanitis, penile cancer [and uterine cancer in sex partners], and is now recommended by the UN to help control AIDS in Africa.

Stop supporting baby genital mutilation you fucking cunt. I'm sure that FGM has similar dubious arguments for it too from monsters.

>You don't live in these region, among the locals, speaking their language and being part of their daily grind.
What are """these region"""? So when you go to a new region your culture automagically changes? You realize that we live in a multicultural world don't you? You dummy.

Nope, I'm a very old poster (for Sup Forums) who tells it like it is. When you've been on Sup Forums long enough you will stop caring too.

>circumcision is proven to prevent UTIs, STIs (in men and their sex partners) including HIV, phimosis, balanitis, penile cancer [and uterine cancer in sex partners

>Stop supporting baby genital mutilation you fucking cunt. I'm sure that FGM has similar dubious arguments for it too from monsters.
Uhhh, except male circumcision is literally supported by the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION and countless studies. At a certain point you are just being anti-science and anti-medicine, and bullshit intactivist lies literally cost countless people their LIVES.

Intactivists are just the male anti-vaxxers and its deeply rooted in antisemitism to boot (see the tone the German guy took).

Fellow lady-pede?

I don't know what a lady-pede is, I don't support Trump if that's what it is. Trump is a total meme and I'll take his wacky hijinks over Congress' deadly hijinks but I don't think its a good idea to elect memes to office. I'm a woman tho.

t. jose 'you`re not white' gonzales

Oy vey you must be anti semite if you don't support genital mutilation! Fucking barbaric practices from the bronze age have no bearing on civilized societies. I'm happy to live in a country with a ethical medical community that acknowledges this and isn't afraid to say so. Genital mutilation is evil and every one who supports it is a monster.

All these are funny.

>this thread

You know very very well that intactivists often use anti-semitic scare tactics in their writing and have since the literal Dark Ages (the root of intactivism btw, since you want to play the historical card).

>I'm happy to live in a country with a ethical medical community
Your medical community is deeply influenced by 1000+ year old tradition of European anti-semitism and is at odds with the literal UN/WHO. Circumcision saves lives, is enormously beneficial, and has minimal risk of complication. Its no more """mutilation""" than getting a vaccine is """mutilation"""

Glad you support cancer, AIDS, STIs and UTIs though.

WHO supports circumcision as a method to reduce heterosexual HIV infections in areas its overblown, ie. Africa. I guess tjat apply to Clapistan as well.

Still bothered you had your peepee chopped, Clarence? Don't want to admit truth?

Fucking intactivist anti-semite! Reading stuff like this makes me furious. It's been proven by science that circumcision prevents disease, and you are still against it. It is way better to do it on babies because then you won't remember the incredible pain and discomfort.
And I think it looks way better, too.

>In 1753 in London there was a proposal for Jewish emancipation. It was furiously opposed by the pamphleteers of the time, who spread the fear that Jewish emancipation meant universal circumcision. Men were urged to protect:
>"the best of Your property" and guard their threatened foreskins(!). It was an extraordinary outpouring of popular beliefs about sex, fears about masculinity and misconceptions about Jews, but also a striking indication of how central to their sexual identity men considered their foreskins at that time. (R.Darby)[46]

"The Jews are coming to take away your foreskin with their scary """"circumcision""""!! Truly this will rob you of your manly Christian essence! Let us all die of syphilis before we actually accept that sometimes we can be wrong!"

Literal dark ages bs.

I'm a woman, like I said. Its even on my 23andme result I posted.

Yeah because it saves lives. They also say that in general, the benefits of circumcision far outweigh the incredibly minor risk of infection that such a non-invasive surgery.

>Your medical community is deeply influenced by 1000+ year old tradition of European anti-semitism

Ahahahahaahaha yes if opposing genital mutilation is anti-semitic then I'm proud to be one. You are a fucking monster, it's rare to communicate with one tho. Makes me kinda sick.

We give kids circumcision for the same reason we give kids their shots. Because being a kid does not make you immune to UTIs and in fact you are even more susceptible. Plus of course, childhood circumcision has proven lower risk of complications and is more effective in the longterm prevention of penile cancer.

the only silly thing about Finns is how cute they are!

>You are a fucking monster
Yes monsters are well known for rejecting anti-semitism and helping to save millions of lives with minimally invasive procedures.

Meanwhile, such upstanding humans like you are willing and proud to watch as millions and millions of people die of cancer, AIDS, and other infections because """""""muh dick""""""""""".

Hmmm yes,

>far outweigh the incredibly minor risk of infection that such a non-invasive surgery.

What about the fact that exposed head of a mutilated penis deadens the nerves making fucking way less pleasurable? Or is a pleasure of males non issue for you monsters?

PLEASE STOP THIS
American reputation on Sup Forums has been damaged enough, you are digging the knife in and twisting

kinda like pokemons

>Its because Americans are obsessed with bloodlines, whereas Europeans are obsessed with everything Americans do.

FTFY

>i cringed tbqh

This is the most seething post itt

>NN
More like SS amirite? xD

Then start cutting off your earlobes. Clearly they contribute to discharge gathering in the ear canal and lessen the chance of ear infection. It also gets rid of the problem of teenagers getting ear piercing.

You won't hear so good but hey, a statistically minor change in a rare event is completely worth sacrificing the efficiency of the primary usage for of the organ.

>Why do Europeans do this?

LMAO. Literally """"MUH DICK"""". So you are the one willing to let millions of people, including children, DIE from cancer, AIDS, UTIs, etc. because """"muh dick sensitivity"""?
Well you are in luck because according to the WHO, the studies claiming as such are inconsistent and there is "little evidence".

apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43749/1/9789241596169_eng.pdf

See page 16. You've been duped by intactivists who want to peddle their bullshit and know the fastest way to an idiot man's brain is through """muh dick""" scare tactics, the same ones used in the Dark ages. Who knows how many people in Africa have died thanks to your bullshit? Don't worry, your dick will be just fine. Just like the kids who get vaccinated don't get autism, men who are circumcised can have normal and fulfilling sex lives (the real important thing here).

>Why do X do this?
kys

yep
don't tell the police

>Caring about what yuroNEETs think about Americans on a Nepalese guitar tips Q&A

Lol why?

>Then start cutting off your earlobes. Clearly they contribute to discharge gathering in the ear canal and lessen the chance of ear infection.

I'll wait til I hear from the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION to weigh the costs/benefits and not a random Finnposter on Sup Forums. Nuff said.

Fact is that global science/medicine (outside of areas with deep entrenched historical anti-semitism/Islamophobia) has already concluded that the risks and drawbacks of circumcision are extremely minimal and the benefits are extremely useful especially in areas with high levels of HIV/AIDS.

circumcision is fucking retarded. You have to be an absolute moron to go along with this

cutting off your fingertips reduces the chance of hangnails, but nobody is stupid enough to do it
It's a barbaric semitic practice that became popular in the US as a way to stop masturbation

>LMAO. Literally """"MUH DICK""""

You evil cunt. "MUH DICK"/"MUH VAGINA" arguments from genital mutilation advocates is evil. Sex is a good thing and things that lessen the enjoyment of it is bad. I think that this is the rub here, you are from a barbarous bronze age mind set that hates sex and doesn't see any wrong with genital mutilation because of it. Maybe secretly you advocate for mutilation for those exact reasons. You are an evil cunt and monster, I hope you never have children for you to mutilate.