youtube.com/watch?v=rK0De210TBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NTH FOR ANIME

1st for Devils

You look like a chimp

Nth for anime dogs

For me, it's screen the goalie, hoping for a cheeky deflection goal

non furry

For me, it's letting the puck into my pants, then sliding into my own net for a goal

For me, its bumping into the goalie while screening then crying when I get called for goalie interferance

>late
lolno

does screenign have a different meaning in hockey than basketball? is it shooting at the goalie or actually facing him close?

for me, it's googling words I don't know the meaning of instead of asking others

for me, it's finding nuance in different situations and not jumping to wishful conclusions

Shut the fuck up Grease

Andreas!

good post friend

For me, its paying my debts in a timely matter

for me, it's requesting government aid

based greek god

Thomas!

non faggot furry thread over here
no grease

MUST WATCH
youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=rK0De210TBQ

He looks like a chimp

is that Tatar? Wasn't he traded?

Did Ovi wash Tort's mouth out with soap?

wew lad, no wonder he can't afford to play hockey

For me, it's skating fast but still being fucking awful.

>they're gonna buy portugal and ireland
top kek

don't worry lad, you'll get better if you continue practicing

Is he the worst gm in the league?

No

What about pic related?

For me it's inviting my GF over for dinner. The feed and fuck.

Still no

Then who, this guy?

He was, the Wings got a good deal out of it, Sauce hasn't been very good this year.

I agree he's one of the worst, but how does he beat out those other three?

have you seen price's contract

Because he actually had a core group and refused to spend to the cap. Gave away a top tier dman to a division rival for a frog winger. Signed a goalie to 10million

still better than this gorilla

maybe he's missing Datsyuk.

3 years ago the Red Wings had still a contender team: Kronwall, Tatar, Datsyuk, The Goose ( I actually forgot his last name, kek, was it Nystrom?)

When Chia gives Draisital to the Kings or ducks, he can be considered the worst GM

wins

based

Nyquist, but yeah, they were decent, they've got some solid young guys now (Larkin, Mantha, Bertuzzi, AA) and things are beginning to come along okay. I just wish Kenny Holland would go in on a rebuild instead of playing around with it.

I am an absolute fan of Athanassiou and wish him all the success. I want him to become a household name, a real force, but for that to happen the Wings must become contenders together.

Imagine a ECF with the Devils and the Red Wings (again): Bratt against Athanassiou.

Boy is Bratt amazing. He seems better than Hishcier tome. All that "number 1" pressure takes a toll on those guys,except Mathews. McDavid is excellent too, but he just gives off that "taking the brakes off and just go crazy" vibe, although he wis games and scores goals.

I think they can get there, the defense unfortunately is developing slowly and they need to figure out a goaltender long term. I can see the Wings being good in 2-3 more years.

me too, they're already showing signs of pulling it together

Yeah, they're much better than last year. I just hope Holland or Blashill don't hold them back.