Conte deserves to be sacked

His man plays hazard in a flase 9 and doesn’t even bring on a true striker until the last 10 min. He also subs off hazard in the 70 min in huge games. Deserves to be sacked

He's one of the best tacticians in Europe. His game plan against Barcelona was basically perfect and 1-1 could have very easily been 2-0 or 3-0

Yeah, if he played Giroud on Hazard's position and Hazard on Pedro's, it would have been.

They could have beaten Barca if he didn’t play hazard in a fucking false 9. Play morata or giroud up top for Christ sake. Why the fuck do you pay $80 for morata if you’re not gonna play I’m the big game. Fucking play Pedro instead hahaha

No, had Christensen not fucked up and had Willian be a hair more accurate

or if chelski didn't have the worst luck ever and hit goal post. or if alba the rat didn't purposely trip willian as he was going for goal and then not get red card

whatever though. this conte guy will either get abramovich'd soon enough or get worked by his belgian players like the guy before him and >we'll never be a whole club ever again

oops meant forbut yea what polska said is true

Wishing hazard all the luck in Madrid. He’s literally the only offense for Chelsea. Except when William scores once in 7 games

pick up both him and courtois as a bundle please. asap

Put hazard in a team who actually has play markers and see what he becomes. Top 3 in the world easy

Exactly. Courtois wants to go back to madrid anyway

exactly. just get >us rid of these judas cunts already

Maybe if you ignore all the attacks that were stopped because there was nobody strong enough to hold onto the ball during counter attacks.

Chelsea will knock out Barcelona.

Doubt it honestly, I think the only reason they struggled is that they were somewhat taken by surprise by Conte's formation. PL teams have already learned how to counter his one trick bullshit and I bet Barcelona will as well.

I honestly think Conte is the manager Abramovich should keep (Probably won't tho). I feel like Conte could really build Chelsea up to be an amazing team, if given up enough time and the right players.

Real want De Gea m8

Conte knows exactly what he's doing. He's deliberately making the team play like shit so he can get a nice pay-off when the club sack him. He's got every right to do so, it's just a job at the end of the day and Conte owes nothing to the club.

Can't see it happening anymore

I wish the board would back Conte.

Let him sign the players he wants. The team needs to give more too though. It's sometimes frustrating to watch.

Didn't he want Rudiger and Bakayoko?

Why not?

His man has consumed riba and exploited the faith of our Brothers and doesn't even fajr until Eid. He also commits shirk by incation of Allah in vain and wasteful ways. Deserves to be stoned.

He almost got the whole PL to meme it up with 3 atb. Got away with it for almost the whole season and won the league. I think he is a decent tactician but he's really hit or miss.

Where will we go after Chelsea dumps him?