Emily blunt in EoT. I would love to look her at another scifi movie kicking ass in a mature way...

Emily blunt in EoT. I would love to look her at another scifi movie kicking ass in a mature way, i like how she looks like a trully badass an not like a femminism-pulled character.
Now, feel free to talk trash about her and post a better one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, she was good. The movie was a good adaption of JP source material. She#s far superior to Scarlett Johansson.

>swn sit on your face

I don't get why reddit worships her in this

Thanks, Pajeet.

In my humble opinion she should have played Motoko in the GitS film.

I hate how it looks that she could hit you with a brick in the balls and it wouldnt hurt at all. So bad acting, besides the fact that she looks like if some day she fell down the stairs she would broke all her bones, so thin fgs.

>she could hit you with a brick in the balls
now i need to fap again fucks sake

cringe

My black skinned bros. Scarlett is hot af, but she obviously can't do some more mature action roles, i mean she can't give you something like pic related, she is too meme. I hope she only stays in marvel.

>this is an impressive physical feat for americans

fag

>Scarlett is hot af
This fucking moronic pleb

She's just doing a plank. Her toes are on the ground and everything. Why is this impressive?

that's not the point of that scene at all, also it was somewhat impressive she was calmly doing push ups in the middle of spinning death wheels.

BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE POINT OF THE FUCKING SCENE.

luv those belts outlining her pusy

*blocks your path*

Fatty

Then tell me the point. And why do people post that webm in threads like this if they don't feel it's impressive? Educate me.

The spinners weren't on you fat retard

I would worship her patrician back by slowly licking it

>tfw no muscle gf

What about her patrician axillae

She needs to do some weight training to get some actual muscle tone. She probably just does meme "women workouts" because "omg I don't wanna get all muscly >.

hmmmmm

>t. I want my women to look like men
is that way

>why do people post webms of their fictional waifu on Sup Forums????
Gee, you sure are onto something here.

Because it is clearly hot in a non-slutty way, you emasculated pleb. Now Emily is giving you her bitch face

No, I just want my women not to have flabby arms. Especially when everyone always gawks about how fit she is.

>She probably just does meme "women workouts" because "omg I don't wanna get all muscly >.

Grills with /fit/ backs are patrician

You'd be surprised how ignorant people can be.

>Implying any actress will ever come close to Linda Hamilton's performance in T2

Her and Vasquez from aliens have been the only female action roles where I actually thought that actress was capable of doing at least some of the action. Every other female in an action role I've seen looked like they were just playing dress up

>thinks holding a push up is impressive or sign of a tough chick
>tries to spin it with autistically screeching about some deeper meaning of the scene TWICE
>calls someone asking for that meaning emasculated
Oh fatddit

Actresses love a good meme workout.

Forgot my pic

>Because it is clearly hot in a non-slutty way

Oh, what a deep alternate meaning. I feel so embarrassed. It's still not impressive or even really that hot, it's just a basic thing people should be able to fucking do.

Linda Hamilton in T2 is the ideal female body.

Are girls aware how sexy their arms are?

can you plank while acting? It's more difficult than you think

>Sarah "Nigger Hunter" Connor
What did Raimi mean by this?

I didn't post the webms and neither talk about impressive pushups and stuff, so, if you aren't satisfied with any of that two answers from two (or maybe more) different people, you are free to have a different point of view. No need to bitch about it if you don't like it, just move on.

Read

Are backs the most patrician fetish?

>My husband John loves to sniff and kiss my feets and suck my toes every day

Why would Emily admit something like this?

Her back is beautiful

that is not very sexy back
t. back fetishist since I was a child

Do you think they sleep top-to-tail?

It takes someone who doesn't have a fetish to see the true beauty of something. Your judgement is clouded.

To make you jelly.

Pointy shoes have RUINED her toes. Jesus Christ, just look at how bunched up the toes on her right foot are, the big toe and pinky toe are pointing at each other. Am I the only person who wishes pointy high heels could be abolished? They ruin women's feet.

Nah
If it was bit more toned it would be greaat

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know where i implied that, but i'm glad you mentioned her. This is clearly one the most badass sequences, with the pull ups and smoking that cigarette. I would change my sex and be a lesbian for her.

>user i heard that you have been writing perverted stories about me on some Chinese cartoon imageboard like "how you want me to stomp on your testicles"

>well young man? what do you have to say for your self?

I-it's true

They're all true

Who is this semen demon? I'm asking for a friend.

Emily Blunt as Samus Aran

MAKE IT HAPPEN

>I knew it you pervert! You make me sick you filthy animal!

>I am going to have to castrate you as a punishment. Its the only way you learn.

W-with your mouth or your heels?

I would sink my face on it, sniffing repeatedly, while she i shoke her with one hand and finger her ass with the other

this desu

With rusty scissors

wtf am i looking at. You can tell she's a midget. Shame she ruined a cute face and nice ass with those arms

DAMN! Chloe Moretz looks like that?

is she doing morse code with her right hand?

>ruined

I think so, the back itself talks too well about women health and how she shows her back talks too well about her class, therefore you can spot a patrician level woman

Cass Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

>looks like a mans body

beta numales probably get off to the fact they can get beat up

sexy pale woman mm

>marry
>fuck
>kill
>partner to defeat final boss
>final boss
Alice
Lara
Ripley
Sarah
Selene

do strong women intimidate you?

Too bad all of these musclegirls are womanlets

>tfw want to dominate a strong girl like her

I have no problem with female hero's like this.

Just like most make hero's don't make everything about hey hurr I'm a man I'm doing boy stuff hoo haa I want to see girl hero's who don't have to deal with a cliche like an abusive past or sexist boss

iktf

good lord. how can shitskins even compete?

it's not about physique or anything, emily blunt just has charisma

it's a quality that most big name actors have but actresses that are typically chosen for being hot do not

HEY HALPERT

iktf

IS THAT RUPERT GRINT WHAT IS HE DOING HOLDIN EMILEY LIKE THAT¨AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

What do Sup Forums think about Milla in RE? Not about the shitty franchise, but her. I love this outfit btw

No. They are aware that men like T&A, but what they're mostly focused on is getting as emaciated as possible. Thats what the fags and crones in the fashion industry tells them is 'feminine beauty'.

>Sup Forumsites criticizing a woman who can hold an elbow lever