literally no one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zlct0AcEHW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lelkstraklasa

which team should I root for lads?
I'm straight and I don't like anime.

Arka Gdynia

They all went to watch the Portuguese League.

Termalica

Kek

You just love the attention, don't you?

Ruch Chorzow, >we have the most amount of league titles but have been JUSTed over the past couple seasons
Also, >we are incredibly racist and haven't had a black player ever
t. pollack in uk

I'm just congratulating the BSA for his funny post

Watch our league and I'll watch yours

But who will put up the banners of butthurt saying how many Poles were killed by Germans at whatever event in history?

same

> job-stealing shitskin immigrant bragging about being racist

talk about a conundrum

>incredibly racist
m8 I'm not that racist but thanks.

>BENIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You're literally a chink mate

it's too cold outside to go to żabka, no surprise nobody attends those shit mid-week games

Polish league was better between 1945 and 1989

Is the Polish league better than MLS?

Keep in mind that the best domestic MLS talent cant beat Twitter and TripAdviser to qualify to the world cup from a joke region.

Nikolić used to play for a top Polish team, now he's in MLS (I don't know how good he's there, don't watch it) if that's any indicator

the 2-3 somewhat relevant polish teams would probably annihilate any MLS team. the rest are complete shitters like in most european leagues

he won the golden boot

At least we have VAR, just used in Legia - Jaga match, referee first gave yellow for bad foul, then changed it after verificatiin to red.

>
>the 2-3 somewhat relevant polish teams would probably annihilate any MLS team
not anymore. mls is slightly improving every year. Sounder drew Frankfurt last year and they're better than >Lech or >Legia

>using fucking friendlies as an indicator of league growth
No one cares

He's won the golden boot in his first season there.

Slavs cannot into soccer. That's why.

You're either with
>us
or with jews

Kek
First card, minutes after disallowed goal
Based var

But Petrescu is not there anymore

why do you even bother to reply then

>Wisła
xD

kurwa swinia

We're actually at the roots of the golden era of european football. Small leagues become stagnant so multinational leagues will have to emerge to provide us with GOAT competitions such as the Adriatic League.

I support this

Alternative version

what's with portugal and having incredibly oversized stadiums for teams only like 7-10k people watch on average

Stadiums are usually empty here too. What the fuck is there to watch, when you can watch better football from the TV? And the worst part is that none of those teams here are getting any better, they're just staying the same, or getting worse. The league is also won by the same club almost every season, so what is there to watch, because you know your club isn't going to win the league.

unironically a good idea

Gibe moneyz for Euro 2004.

Wait until you know that some of those stadiums don't have teams playing in it.

you realize that the last yugoslavian league ended when a match started a war right

Who do I support if I want to be with Jews?

>going to Estoril to die

No thanks

Żydzew Łódź
youtu.be/zlct0AcEHW0

Cracovia

kurwa świnia
Jagiellonia

>immigrant takes pride in looking down on other people
oh the ironing